Trudeaus' Caribbean flight details redacted to exclude nanny, in-laws

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
So you guys are hypocrites now.

Good to know.

It honestly shows a lack of integrity when conservatives cry over a lost penny, but want billions spent to subsidize their private industry of choice.

Maybe Ginandtonic was just being facetious. Wasn't it Justin himself who promised dumping money into building infrastructure? If I was a Contractor I might want part of the action especially if I was living in a depressed part of the country. As for poor Bevy that just highlighted her lousy attitude. She probably could have bought a whole litre of O.J. at the airport for $1.50. Our servants have to use a little common sense and resourcefulness. It's NOT her money to be squandering! :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Agreed... And why not get those hangers-on to shell-out what they would have paid on a commercial airline... Might even off-set the burden to taxpayers
If the flights started making money there would be a inquiry, and rightly so considering the destination.
The orange-juice was free, the $17 was the tip the bellboy (man) got.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Just in the excuse department. That is going to be a booming industry, might as well get in on the ground floor.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Maybe Ginandtonic was just being facetious. Wasn't it Justin himself who promised dumping money into building infrastructure? If I was a Contractor I might want part of the action especially if I was living in a depressed part of the country. As for poor Bevy that just highlighted her lousy attitude. She probably could have bought a whole litre of O.J. at the airport for $1.50. Our servants have to use a little common sense and resourcefulness. It's NOT her money to be squandering! :)
Poor Bevy probably ordered toast and orange juice without considering to check the cost . I have made that mistake in hotels .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If the flights started making money there would be a inquiry, and rightly so considering the destination.
The orange-juice was free, the $17 was the tip the bellboy (man) got.

His tip should have been 15% of the price of the O.J. max. :)