Trudeau's Alleged Groping Incident Won't Go away

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Lots of witnesses.

Where there's so much smoke ...

POOR STUPID CURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He epitomizes everything that is WRONG with LIE-beral justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He thinks that having a bunch of hysterical Trump hating Feminazis -NONE OF WHOM were present during the alleged assault and

some were not even born then and all chanting "we believe her - and you should too -because it is good for LIE-berals" ...............

should be considered as valid witnesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not just go get a rope and LYNCH the guy just because it will please some rabid man hating women??????????????

Oh wait..................THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DEMANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
POOR STUPID CURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He epitomizes everything that is WRONG with LIE-beral justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He thinks that having a bunch of hysterical Trump hating Feminazis -NONE OF WHOM were present during the alleged assault and
some were not even born then and all chanting "we believe her - and you should too -because it is good for LIE-berals" ...............
should be considered as valid witnesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why not just go get a rope and LYNCH the guy just because it will please some rabid man hating women??????????????
Oh wait..................THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DEMANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't like girls either, eh?

There are a surprising number of you on here.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Don't like girls either, eh?

There are a surprising number of you on here.

POOR foolish lad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He calls himself Curious.....................................

but there are a LOT of subjects he does not care to learn about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a SUBSTANTIAL difference between a "girl" and a FEMINAZI bigot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Curious would not know this because such creatures do not find Red Tories and LIE-beral Lite frauds such as him the least bit interesting.............

and so he is shunned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Lot's of misogyny on here, Spillage.

Take a number.

POOR CURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has run out of Fake News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now he will try to smear with Fake Misogyny charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is just the usual LIE-beral SMEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is classic DISTRACTION by LIE-berals that have run out of excuses for their SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are TRULY REMARKABLE FAKE FEMINISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why- for instance- would Wynne-bag Ontari-owe LIE-berals CUT non profit nursing outfits such as Victorian Order of Nurses OUT of home care biz- and replace them with FOR PROFIT groups?????????????????

And how can LIE-berals and NDPers whine about Ford setting up some public/ private health care units in order to reduce the gross cost of the civil service union stranglehold they currently have on health care???????????????????????????????

Unless of course LIE-berals and NDPers DO NOT MIND being seen as HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how is it that LIE-berals so happily INCREASED funding to schools by FIFTY PERCENT MORE than what they offered for health care............................................

IN SPITE of numbers of school kids dropping while numbers of hospital patients ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral HYPOCRITES KNOW BEST where to BUY VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is another article detailing the answer to the BIG Question-can LIE-berals get anything right? We see yet again they cannot as detailed in this post-along with some comments of my own in brackets):

Ontario home care nurse writes about her frustration from the front lines.

By Christina Blizzard, Queen's Park Columnist
First posted: Friday, December 09, 2016 06:29 PM EST

After I reported on auditor general Bonnie Lysyk’s recent scathing report on mismanagement in the health-care system, I received this heartfelt email from a nurse, whose name I’ve withheld.

Nurses quietly perform vital work, yet they rarely make the Sunshine List of $100,000-plus earners. From the front lines she expressed the frustrations of those most dedicated and hard-working people: Front line nurses.

“I have been a nurse for almost 27 years, employed primarily in home care. The changes I’ve observed over the years makes me shake my head. I used to LOVE my job. Every day I woke up thrilled to go to work but now, I dread it. I still enjoy the one-on-one interaction with my patients but the cuts have been severe and I’ve had to limit the amount of time and help I devote to my patients and that goes against every reason that I became a nurse.

“The sad part is that these issues all started when our government allowed for-profit companies to bid on home care contracts with the Community Care Access Centre (CCAC.) That was the worst decision they could have ever made. I didn’t have such issues when I worked for VON (Victorian Order of Nurses). The VON had been operating as a non-profit for over 100 years when this happened and somehow they lost out to numerous for-profit health agencies.

(I have to think it would be fun to do an investigation into who owns these “for profit” companies that are bidding on home care contracts? And how is it possible that for profit companies can undercut NON profit groups that have traditionally provided that home care? One assumes the pay provided to nurses at for profit companies is LOWER than at non profit places in order to provide the gravy/profits needed! There is the stink of preferential treatment here-but then former LIE-beral Dalton McGinty did warn us- after he won that second term as premier-“that its time LIE-berals started picking economic winners and losers in Ontari-owe! And WE know who are the LIE-beral specified losers are don’t we?)

“Now the heads of these for-profits are making huge profits from ill Canadians. That’s not the way our healthcare system should operate! I’m sure that Tommy Douglas is rolling over in his grave as this is not what he envisioned for universal heath care in Canada. Patients are not put first, profits are.

(LIE-berals have never yet spotted a govt operation that they could not subvert into a supplier for their gravy train riding friends!)

“Home care has always paid a fair amount less than hospitals and I never minded because I preferred to focus and care for one patient at a time. I mind now because the money isn’t going back into the agency operations as it did with VON; it’s making the agency owners’ filthy rich. I must work at least 50-60 hours per week to simply cover my bills because there have been so many cuts. I spend anywhere from 1-3 hours a day just driving. (I live in Northern Ontario).

(Peterborough home care nurse Kathy Katula was the one who confronted Our idiot Boy Justin in an early “town hall” meeting and ended up weeping on camera because of her HUGE HEATING BILLS- driven in large part by carbon crap and trade tax SCAM! And now such nurses are being squeezed on pay raises as well!)

“We used to be compensated for that time but we no longer are. If we have a particularly bad day with a lot of driving, we must ask the area director for reimbursement for travel. It used to just be given based upon how many kilometers we drove and how far apart our patient visits were. Now we feel as though we must get on bended knee and beg for what we should be given without question.

(That’s nice-pressure the nurses to get a move on quickly and scrimp on patient care-just so long as profits are GOOD then everything is FINE! Of course if they crash their car on a snowy road- that LIE-berals are getting very sloppy about plowing- then it’s the fault of the nurse! And if the nurse is injured then our rationed health care is more short handed!)

“The Local Health Integration Networks (LHINs) could come in, employ nurses and personal service workers directly, give everyone a raise and STILL save millions if not billions by employing direct and removing all the for-profit agencies that are getting rich. I wonder if the government ever consults with actual front-line workers before making decisions.

(Why would LIE-berals consult with front line workers when the entire operation is about what’s best for LIE-berals and their pals? Who do these nurses and patients think they are? It serves those old folks right for getting sick in the first place- right? Besides- LIE-berals delight in offering up opportunities for their pals to play at being bloated capitalists- using govt gravy!)

“I’m ‘burned out.’ It’s tough to give your all, day in and day out while dealing with a system that’s broken. My patients are always my number one priority regardless of what goes on around me and I just wish that our government and the nursing agencies cared even 1/10 the amount I do.”

(Lord know I do generally enjoy verbally slapping at civil servants of any sort but I DO have sympathy for nurses. After all, they are really the only civil servants that have to hustle. The typical civil servant can reach end of shift and simply shrug and go home-secure in the knowledge that the unfinished work will still be there tomorrow. That’s not so with nurses-they cannot reach end of shift and still have a bundle of pills and meals to hand out-no fair for them to shrug and say “no problem-I will give a double does tomorrow! Nurses generally MOVE during their shift! And deal with all that blood and vomit and bed sores and other body fluids-no nice sanitary day of casual paper pushing for nurses!)

(Nurses are guided in their work by a degree of conscience and personal responsibility that other civil servants scorn! And our LIE-beral govt would rather reward arrogant teachers and garbage collectors who feel they should have jobs for life while nurses are squeezed? BAD PRIORITIES there!)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Who is Trudeau to judge anyone’s ethics?

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-who-is-trudeau-to-judge-anyones-ethics

Article dated April 3, 2019

"Coming as well from a prime minister who says women must be believed in sexual harassment and assault cases, except when a past allegation of groping is made against him, at which point he doesn’t recall any “negative interactions” but that women have the right to experience things differently."

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-who-is-trudeau-to-judge-anyones-ethics

"Coming as well from a prime minister who says women must be believed in sexual harassment and assault cases, except when a past allegation of groping is made against him, at which point he doesn’t recall any “negative interactions” but that women have the right to experience things differently."
Rules are for the little people .

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Here's the opinion of a Judge in this smear campaign by the Justinites: