Trudeau roundly mocked for political, fashion blunders during disaster trip to India

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
too bad that those of substantive intellect, character, and confidence don't care about those who mock others over such a fauxpaus as what someone wears....

Pretty sure it didn't have any real impact on stocks or bonds in Canada.

Incorrectomundo, my friend Twila.

demand tear? what if they're real? what if all crying when done in public is just a form of manipulation that we all do?

Or it could be that since crying is brought on by emotional stress, maybe it's...gulp. real.

I know, I know. Real men are a$$holes to the bone, not caring, never empathizing with another. He should be calling all his friends Fvcknuts and pounding beers till he passes out.

He'd probably make this group happier if his outsides matched theirs better. meh.

He's a phony. And he's an incompetent idiot.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
How I know he may be good? Because most of the Zionists have disliked him here!

Therefore, I suggest exchange of governors; so that you (only temporarily) give us your governor (the good-hearted whom you ridicule), and we give you our governors in stead; I wish it would have been Saddam to teach you how the governor should be :lol:

He sticks his teeth to you, and speaks out with closed teeth. :D

Last edited:

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
And the Trudeau lemmings shed salty tears in sympathy......

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Isn't this the same Liberal, Justin Trudeau, that has a few supporters on this site? It must be hard to be a Liberal these days. Justin is going to support the pipeline because he has no choice. :lol:
---

Trudeau visiting new oilsands mine during Fort McMurray stop on Western Canada tour
By Staff The Canadian Press

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is set to visit the Alberta oilsands Friday, less than 24 hours after protesters called for him to revoke the federal government’s approval of a controversial pipeline project.

Hundreds of demonstrators gathered outside a Liberal party fundraising dinner in Vancouver Thursday night, banging pots and chanting “Kinder Morgan has got to go.”

https://globalnews.ca/news/4127577/justin-trudeau-fort-mcmurray-suncor-fort-hills-oilsands-tour/

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Enough glory for Justin Trudeau
is that Murphy his adversary

About any man, don't investigate
But investigate about his companion
And you will know what he is

This is a wisdom in Arabic poetry: Don't inquire about any man, but inquire about his companion.
Because the companion will be like his companion.

And vice versa.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
:laughing3:

We know that the Trudeaus have never been popular out west. It seems that Justin is working very hard to keep that distrust alive.
---

Trudeau's environment and economy balancing act to play out on western tour
'I don't know how you build that pipeline and meet our climate goals'
- Mia Rabson · The Canadian Press

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is taking his government's balancing act between the economy and the environment on a western Canadian road show this week.

However, the precariousness of his position between environmental groups, who want no more fossil fuel development, and the oil industry, which is a big driver of the Canadian economy, will be highlighted on the trip.

Several hundred Trans Mountain pipeline protesters plan to give him a less-than-warm welcome at his Vancouver hotel Thursday night.

Then on Friday, Trudeau is to visit Alberta's oil sands to tour a Suncor facility, a company whose CEO complained two months ago that Canada's regulatory regime and uncompetitive tax structure would keep his company from investing any further in this country.

Trudeau's environment and economy balancing act to play out on western tour | CBC News

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I guess things didn't go well at the High Commissioner's residence in New Delhi either. If the night went like this, then a major rethink has got to be made about how to manage official events that Trudeau attends.

This stuff isn't any good for Canada's reputation. Quite the read. Not a good night.
---

More Liberal gaffes uncovered from Trudeau's not so excellent India visit
Beyond the gaffes, the trip was a total disappointment from the perspective of some of those keen to make business connections — 'just a mess,' says one businessman
- Christie Blatchford

There were even more gaffes on that infamous trip to India last month by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau than previously reported.

As if the widely denigrated extended photo-op tour, and the inclusion of a convicted terrorist on some invitation lists wasn’t bad enough, the National Post has learned of a ruckus at the gates of the Canadian High Commissioner’s residence during the tour and further reports of MPs in the prime minister’s entourage posing with a former politician with unsavoury connections. Beyond that, the trip was a complete disappointment from the perspective of some of those keen to make business connections — “just a mess,” says a disappointed businessman who was there.

The atmosphere at the reception at the residence of Nadir Patel, the Canadian High Commissioner to India, was more like “spring break” than a formal diplomatic party, according to one attendee, who said there was so much heavy drinking that the bar ran out of Crown Royal within the first hour.

Two eyewitnesses invited to the reception, both of whom requested their names not be used, say there was also a brouhaha at the gates of the residence, when a group of young Sikh men poured out of a couple of cars and charged past those in the lineup.

Christie Blatchford: More Liberal gaffes uncovered from Trudeau’s not so excellent India visit | Ottawa Citizen

Last edited:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Incorrectomundo, my friend Twila.

He's a phony. And he's an incompetent idiot.

Incorrectomundo À vous

These are opionions expressed. nothing more. Unless you reside in his head...which I don't think you do...

I don't see him as a big phony, no an incompetent idiot. Those descriptors I'd use for the likes of trump, rocket boy and maybe a few others. But by comparison, I disagree.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
too bad that those of substantive intellect, character, and confidence don't care about those who mock others over such a fauxpaus as what someone wears....

Pretty sure it didn't have any real impact on stocks or bonds in Canada.

Given that it was India, they're probably endeared to him now.

demand tear? what if they're real? what if all crying when done in public is just a form of manipulation that we all do?

Or it could be that since crying is brought on by emotional stress, maybe it's...gulp. real.

I know, I know. Real men are a$$holes to the bone, not caring, never empathizing with another. He should be calling all his friends Fvcknuts and pounding beers till he passes out.

He'd probably make this group happier if his outsides matched theirs better. meh.
You win the $40.00 question .

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Peoplekind..... I still laugh about that.

I laugh as well, and them I remember that he's in the driver's seat in my country... I cry a bit once I recall that little detail

Yes there does seem to be a bit of a mancrush going on... which is fine of course.

I can totally see flossy, hoid and JT having a bromance going on