Trudeau Praises Trump

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Funny, some of the anti-Trumpites have been saying for some time now that alot of Trumps economic policies are remarkably similar to Trudeau's. Looks like they were right. Trump's clearly a New York City liberal.

The saltiness of the Trumpites is growing by the hour now.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I just got a "red" from my blocked ruff-tuff Marine Corps princess. Sounds like I'm on to something!

He trolls the crap out of everyone, insults them like an eight year old, but he's VERY delicate ... a true snowflake who likes to dish it out liberally but folds like a pair of deuces, if you turn it around on him.

True Blue Merican behaviour! He's the epitomy of his people!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Yeah I got tired of hearing about him a long time ago. But seeing as how Eaglecrack loves him and wants his cockster, it ain't gonna happen.

I find it quite fascinating to be honest. Like a train wreck about to happen from some accounts.

Ummm, nice Avy,,, shows you have good teeth as well eh, hahaha

it's nearly an up skirt pick. Didn't think you could see my teeth from the angle though.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Yeah I got tired of hearing about him a long time ago. But seeing as how Eaglecrack loves him and wants his cockster, it ain't gonna happen.

You and the Cdn War Hero are really obsessive about male genitalia. It's OK to come out you know.