Trudeau in trouble in Papineau riding

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Trudeau in trouble in Papineau riding

A new poll indicates that Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau could be in danger of losing his seat in Parliament.

Trudeau has represented the Montreal, Que., riding of Papineau since 2008.

According to the CROP survey commissioned by the NDP and released on Thursday, 35 per cent of respondents said they intend to vote for the Liberal leader.

NDP candidate Anne Lagace Dowson is polling at 46 per cent.

Justin Trudeau at risk of losing seat to NDP candidate in Papineau: CROP poll | Election 2015

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
The source of the poll is suspect but it does not surprise me that Justine is not popular in his own riding. Let's hope the rest of the country has the same sense.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The source of the poll is suspect but it does not surprise me that Justine is not popular in his own riding. Let's hope the rest of the country has the same sense.

Yeah the Liberals are running around Ottawa saying, don't split the vote between NDP and Liberals... Vote Liberal to get rid of Harper LOL

Tricky bastards..

They know that Justin does not have the confidence of the nation, and NDP are wiping the floor with the Liberals :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tui4ysHJg6I

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Just chatted with my local MP and she's heard for a few weeks that the Dauphin is in trouble in his riding. Tsk, tsk.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Surprise, surprise.. The NDP commission a poll that shows their opponents in trouble.

Never saw that comin'

There's another poll by Mainstream Media and National Post that verifies this.

So you look like a fool yet again.

Never saw that coming.....

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
He looks like a fool because he doesn't swallow the "truths" in polls sponsored by the folks who stand to benefit by them?
I suppose you like the RCMP being able to investigate itself and things of that nature, too, right?
I bet you didn't see that coming either.