Trudeau GUILTY of Conflict of Interest.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
So now the Liberals have prevented the Ethics Commissioner from presenting his report to the Ethics Committee, which is essentially SOP.

Damn these people are scum.

They have got to go in October.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
So now the Liberals have prevented the Ethics Commissioner from presenting his report to the Ethics Committee, which is essentially SOP.

They all have their jobs thanks to Trudeau . Most of them need another term to get the brass ring . Would you really expect different?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
It appears that many people have their jobs thanks to trudeau

https://business.financialpost.com/...d-106500-jobs-in-april-unemployment-rate-dips

in april the economy gained 106K jobs

“As much as I try to poke holes in these numbers, I can’t,” Derek Holt, an economist at Scotiabank, said by phone from Toronto. “You’ve got sector breadth, you’ve got regional breadth, the four biggest provinces are up.”

April huh?

Let's see, low level laborers in landscaping, construction laborers, some retail and maybe a few career-style positions, but not many.

Thanks so much for the heavily dated info

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
May is "heavily dated"?

700K jobs in 2 years

That is the Trudeau record.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

Is that it?? There should be an endless list of wrongs if he is to outed.

Here is one, what was wrong with Harper catching SNC when he was in power between 2006-2015?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
It appears that many people have their jobs thanks to trudeau

https://business.financialpost.com/...d-106500-jobs-in-april-unemployment-rate-dips

in april the economy gained 106K jobs

“As much as I try to poke holes in these numbers, I can’t,” Derek Holt, an economist at Scotiabank, said by phone from Toronto. “You’ve got sector breadth, you’ve got regional breadth, the four biggest provinces are up.”

That is because the USA is booming. When the US booms, we boom..........when they crash, we crash.

Are you now going to hand all that credit to Donald Trump?

Didn't think so.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
That is because the USA is booming. When the US booms, we boom..........when they crash, we crash.
Are you now going to hand all that credit to Donald Trump?
Didn't think so.
It's slowing down noticably in new contruction in both Canada and the United States. I'm a bit skeptical of the propaganda. We're not seeing it in the real world. We're ticking away because we export all over but a couple of our competitors are dead slow.

I wonder how much of that "full employment" consists of casual Service Sector work that pays diddly-squat, puffed up into the bigliest employment boom ever?