Trudeau GUILTY of Conflict of Interest.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Justin will apologize for anything......that he didn't do.

What a human turd!

IMHO, J W-R and the good Dr. Philpott require an apology more than anyone else.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Justin will apologize for anything......that he didn't do.
What a human turd!
IMHO, J W-R and the good Dr. Philpott require an apology more than anyone else.
Her re-election as an Independent would be appropriately Karmic.

The aggressive party discipline of the Liberals has kept them in power most of the time since Confederation but there are healthy signs that it doesn't wash anymore and that is good for democracy.

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
The aggressive party discipline of the Liberals has kept them in power most of the time since Confederation but there are healthy signs that it doesn't wash anymore and that is good for democracy.

Geez, you talk as if things would be different under the Consevatives. People are quick to forget why Harper was shown the door, and the considerable number of scandals just like the current one that got swept under the carpet during his watch.

Scheer will shove this scandal in balls deep and we will likely hear nothing else until election day. Any guesses why? Because it's all they've got. Their entire strategy for winning power is to make Trudeau look like shit, that way all they need to do about the real issues is give them token lip service.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Scheer will shove this scandal in balls deep and we will likely hear nothing else until election day. Any guesses why? Because it's all they've got. Their entire strategy for winning power is to make Trudeau look like shit, that way all they need to do about the real issues is give them token lip service.
Mom "You wait until you father gets home, you're gonna get it".

You "Whaaaaaaa".

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
Scheer's strategy is to sit back, make few and/or small commitments on major issues, point his finger at Trudeau and tell everyone that he is to blame for everything that is wrong with their lives. Hey, it worked for Jason Kenney. I expect more from someone if they want my vote, Scheer is just more of the same, a Harper clone. He is banking heavily on the uniformed vote, people who can be easily swayed by a little drama and emotion and some pack mentality, and he may just pull it off because the uniformed vote is heavy in numbers, as disheartening as that may be.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Huff post and guardian are just more of the tyee not the news. OpEd scandle sheets.
Let me guess, all opposition is in the same boat. 70 points and you hatred for JT (and Canada if you love Harper) make you dismiss every one. Clearly JT is not Canada's biggest problem. It would be you and your kind that cheer on as Canada is run into the ground and when that isn't the case the leader is an asshole.
I can see why your kind shy away from clarity in any subject.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
A gold price of $2,007.56 CAD per ounce says, "lack of confidence" in the CAD and CDN economy.
Canada doesn't have anything to do with setting the price of gold. I wonder what the price would have to be to redo the Yukon.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What has Trudeau done over the past 4 years that has been a benefit for all Canadians?
How do you please everybody in a two tiered system. If you are pissed off he his doing more for the poor than when you are a cheerful little troll.