Trolling

FDLOVER

Mar 26, 2005
Re: RE: Trolling

LadyC said:
Jheeeesh, pea. Unsanitary?
Methinks you're kissing the wrong butts. ;)

hahahaha lefties, i see i have done a great job here, i can sleep well tonight. hope i didnt upset anyone. my butt has been kissed enough for one day. :D keep correcting my mistakes, nothing better to do i guess, always hiding from the real world, weak on real points, quick to point fingers.

whats that rattling sound i hear..don't be scared, i am only a neo-con, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net

FDLOVER said:
hahahaha lefties, i see i have done a great job here, i can sleep well tonight. hope i didnt upset anyone. my butt has been kissed enough for one day. :D keep correcting my mistakes, nothing better to do i guess, always hiding from the real world, weak on real points, quick to point fingers.

Yep...and you sure wowed us all with your knowledge of issues and political vagaries...great to have you here to show us lefties the error of our ways...

I, for one, salute you... :thefinger:

FDLOVER

Mar 26, 2005

Vanni Fucci said:
Yep...and you sure wowed us all with your knowledge of issues and political vagaries...great to have you here to show us lefties the error of our ways...

I, for one, salute you... :thefinger:
hahahahahaha

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

FDLOVER said:
LadyC said:
FDLOVER...

Do you plan to contribute to this forum or will you be a seagull poster.... swoop in, sh*t all over the place and then leave?

i signed up to contribute, but then all i found was sh*t , sh*t and more sh*t, so now i am contributing by wiping out the sh*t!

My my where is a bar of soap when you need it. :twisted:

This is actually the fairest Forum Board in Canada. I personally love this place. It is my favourite board. :D

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Hmmm...seems like we got us a troll. They breed over on the dark side, I hear.

Witless and uneducated trolls have a limited life expectancey out in the real world. The strain of meeting a variety of people...some with religious beliefs, skin colour, and even sexual orientation different from what the trolls are used to is too much strain on them, causing their tiny brains to explode.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Sounds like the angry NEOCON type toll not known very there intelligence,Bad tempered,Not very well read,and sometimes known to smell like a dirty butt. :wink:

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
Fears Democracy & Logic... OVER

Roger wilco... little buddy :lol: Keep up the fanatasy world.Someday you will realize the truth.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Reverend Blair said:
Banned from a place I've never posted. Geeze, that hurts. ;-)

:lol: :lol: I wonder who they banned thinking it was you? Gotta admit that's funny.

We're gonna have to start selling your autograph on eBay if you get any more famous, Rev!

I read the entire thread over there. Amazing. "I used to be disgusted, now I'm just amused" fits, I believe.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I haven't read the thread, being banned and all. I was a member though, I just never posted. I even asked Connie if there was anything I could do after the recent hacking they suffered. It seemed the friendly thing to do since somebody used their site to send death threats out to their members.

They are a pretty bizarre bunch though. I imagine there'll be a new crop of trolls showing up here soon.