Trickle of Illegal Immigrants into Canada Could Become Deluge in the Spring

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
9 arrested during protest against UN migration pact on Parliament Hill

Nine people were arrested at an anti-migration protest on Parliament Hill Saturday afternoon.
Protesters from various groups, including Quebec far-right group La Meute, held a rally in front of Centre Block, site of the House of Commons and Peace Tower, to protest against a United Nations international migration pact, which Canada is set to adopt.
Counter-protesters also attended the demonstrations in opposition, and more than 400 people attended the protest and counter-protest.
In an interview in French, Sylvain Brouillette, a spokesperson for La Meute, said about 15 groups helped organize the protest, which was planned to challenge Canada's signing of the migration pact.
The demonstration was relatively peaceful, with an increased police presence.
An Ottawa man was arrested and is facing a charge of assaulting a police officer, after an altercation with an RCMP officer, Ottawa police said.
Eight other people were also arrested and released with trespass notices, said Joseph Law, a spokesperson with the Parliamentary Protective Service.

Migration pact divisive

About 167 countries have agreed to adopt the United Nations' Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration, a document that lays out a collaborative approach to dealing with growing global migration.
The pact sets out 23 objectives for treating migrants humanely and efficiently.
The federal Conservatives have already opposed the signing of the pact, and Leader Andrew Scheer warned it could lead to an erosion of Canada's sovereign authority to make decisions on immigration.
The Trudeau government defended its position, stressing that the pact was not a legally binding treaty.
The text of the agreement establishes a legally non-binding framework for co-operation and reaffirms the sovereign right of states to define their national migration policies and their right to manage migration within their jurisdiction, in accordance with international law.
The UN conference to adopt the pact will be held in Marrakech, Morocco on Monday and Tuesday.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
9 arrested during protest against UN migration pact on Parliament Hill

========================================================================================================

That United Nations CRAP is non binding..............FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And just think of the howls of LIE-beral anguish when our new govt -the one that replaces Our idiot Boy- repudiates the vile garbage that

the idiot Boy signed over our protests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Unfinished business: UN migrant pact inked, but foes remain

MARRAKECH, Morocco - Reminding the world that migrants are people too, a U.N. migration conference ended Tuesday with pledges to put a landmark new accord to work but facing unfinished business to end the divisive debate between nationalists and globalists with migrant detention centres, caravans and deaths at sea or in deserts making headlines.
U.N. officials and governments touted the adoption of the Global Compact on Migration by 164 countries a day earlier, but with signs that it was already fraying and still the source of disgruntlement from populist, right-wing politicians who see the call for global co-operation as a threat to national sovereignty.
The agreement is a sort of one-stop-shop to bring together existing, and disparate U.N. agreements that touch on migration. And it is rich in lofty — if ill-defined and uncertain — ambitions typical of U.N. technocracy: Its top officials trumpeted a new "network on migration" and a "start-up fund" linked to the U.N. migration agency.
They envision a regular check-up on implementation of the pact every four years, starting in 2022.

Nasser Bourita, foreign minister of host Morocco, said simply: "We don't want this compact just to be ink on paper."
Officials will be at pains to entice back countries like the U.S., Italy, Australia and Hungary that shunned the accord — and stem any further defections. Brazil's newly elected populist government says the Latin American country will pull out in January.
The U.N. General Assembly will meet Dec. 19 to formally endorse the pact, and opponents who stayed away in Marrakech could voice their concerns there.
U.N. officials aren't giving up hopes of getting them on board.
"This is not take it or leave it. I understand that people are a bit puzzled about the expression 'compact,'" said Louise Arbour, a Canadian jurist who was the U.N. secretary-general's point person on the conference, who has sought to dispel "false" information alleging it will force nations to change their laws. She said it builds on existing agreements.
"It does not start from scratch," she said. "If you look at the 23 objectives of the pact ... (take) combating trafficking and smuggling, that's actually the object of international conventions that are already in place."
The accord culminates two years of work authorized unanimously by all 193 U.N. member states, including then-President Barack Obama's administration. President Donald Trump pulled the U.S. out last year. In recent months, nationalist movements have fanned vocal criticism of the accord in recent months — part of it "fake news" bluster, U.N. officials insist.
The compact wants to reduce discrimination toward and xenophobia about migrants; reap data about how people move; broaden use of government-backed internet portals to help migrants; and give training and education to migrant women, among other things. It wants immigration detention to be seen "only as a measure of last resort."
Defenders note that migrants are people too, and deserve recognition and defence of their human rights. They have played up the economic benefits to rich countries with aging workforces, and to poor countries through remittances of cash by migrants who send money back home.
Opponents often fear that an influx of migrants can dilute their countries' character, import poverty or crime, reduce wages and take jobs from tax-paying citizens.
Arbour called the accord a "framework" and a "joint exercise" that epitomized multilateralism at its best.
But the pact has stirred political tensions across Europe, and prompted sparring in France's parliament Tuesday too.
One lawmaker from France's far-right National Rally party denounced backers of the migration compact as "traitors of Marrakech" while another from President Emmanuel Macron's centrist party decried misinformation on social media implying the pact would force France to take in masses of migrants.
But Brazil's incoming foreign minister, Ernesto Araujo, said Latin America's biggest country would withdraw from the compact when right-wing President-elect Jair Bolsonaro takes office in January. Araujo tweeted the reason was "because immigration cannot be dealt with as a global issue, but according to each country's reality and sovereignty."

More money for wealth redistribution GREAT the 10% hold back on the Carbon tax on Jan 1st 2019 will soon be 25% by election time IMO

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
You do understand that Dixie Cup posts well thought criticism of the sitting government . She appears a far cry from liberal . And James Bondo is against gun legislation which is a far cry from the liberal position . Other than that keep up the good work .

I'd say Dixie is pretty much apolitical and mostly about common sense! :)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
What's your obsession with deluges and what kind of deluge are you talking about?
See post #1805 above or any of Eagle Snack's other posts ... including the thread title. We're in the midst of a DELUGE of illegal immigrants, according to him. Keep your eye open for that ellusive deluge that never happened.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
We have quite a few here in Kapuskasing, they come from either Jamaica or Haiti, because they speak perfect French and English.
A lot friendlier and easier to understand than the middle Eastern folks that run the esso service station...

BTW my spell-checker is racist.....
It just prompted me to capitalize English but not french

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
We have quite a few here in Kapuskasing, they come from either Jamaica or Haiti, because they speak perfect French and English.
A lot friendlier and easier to understand than the middle Eastern folks that run the esso service station...

BTW my spell-checker is racist.....
It just prompted me to capitalize English but not french

========================================================================================================

An Omar Khadr solidarity campaign?! You've got to be kidding me

By Anthony Furey, Postmedia Network

First posted: Monday, July 24, 2017 05:45 PM EDT | Updated: Monday, July 24, 2017 05:52 PM EDT

You can’t make this stuff up, folks. A registered third-party group previously committed to defeating former prime minister Stephen Harper has now turned its attention to getting Canadians to show some love for Omar Khadr.

“I stand with Omar Khadr” is the latest campaign from activist group Leadnow. They’re calling on Canadians to sign a petition to show their solidarity with the former al-Qaida enthusiast.

(Leadnow has roots in Yankee “superpac” political action groups! And is it not ironic that LIE-berals are bent out of shape that Russia MIGHT have meddled in a Yankee election- WHILE WE HAVE PROOF that Yankees BRIBE AND MEDDLE IN CDN ELECTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Don’t believe me? I don’t blame you. I had to read it several times myself to fully grasp the absurdity of the situation.

Here’s the online petition’s text in full, so you can judge for yourself:

“The Conservatives just launched an all-out campaign to attack Omar Khadr and the Liberals’ compensation package for violating his Charter rights and letting him languish in an offshore prison camp where he was tortured for over a decade.

Let’s be clear: this Conservative attack is a misinformation campaign designed for crass political gain. They’re fundraising off it, appearing all over the media (including Fox News), and spreading misinformation to fire up their base.

(Conservative “misinformation campaign”? Most Cdns think that Khadr ought to be grateful we even let him back into the country after he and his father and brother WENT TO WAR against Canada and its allies!!!!!!!!!! As for that $10.5 million dollars in blood money LIE-berals gave him- even many LIE-berals are EMBARRASSED BY THAT MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

We need to push back and remind the world that the majority of people in Canada stand up for human rights — and we’re standing with Omar Khadr.

(Oh yes- a cadre of LIE-berls- desperate to BUY Muslim votes is standing in solidarity with the odious Khadr Krap! It is an example of how utterly HOSTILE LIE-beral values are to ordinary Cdns that they would go so far out on this RADICAL Muslim Terrorist limb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

A massive open letter showing popular support for Omar Khadr and the government’s decision to compensate him for violating his Charter rights is bound to attract media, and can bury the nonsense, the naysayers, and the CPC’s ugly tactics. If we hit 20,000 signatures, we’ll even deliver it to Omar Khadr to let him know that there’s a groundswell of support behind him.

(And how many civil service union Hogs will feel PRESSURED to sign this letter- or face having their careers BLIGHTED by union bigotry- if they do not stand “in solidarity” with their union EMPLOYER!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Sign the letter now, then share it with everyone you know.”

Oh my. Where to begin?

For starters, it’s disingenuous to say the Tories are somehow orchestrating public opposition. They only wish they had the ability to drum up widespread sentiment as suddenly, ferociously and across the board as it's been on this issue.

The Conservatives aren’t leading the public anger against the Khadr pay-out, they’re following it.

It happened so quickly, like a tidal wave of public opinion. The best political operatives in the land couldn’t manufacture a response like this.

That’s why it’s hilarious that this goofy campaign strives to “push back.” Who are they pushing back against? The three-quarters of Canadians from across the political spectrum who wish the government had toughed it out and fought this pay-out in court?

(Even better would have been a govt declaration that TRAITors who leave the country to fight AGAINST OUR PEOPLE WILL LOSE VARIOUS RIGHTS! If Khadr and his vile allies think he was treated unfairly then they should go to a Yankee court and seek justice THERE! But we know Yankees will laugh Khadr out of the country- as should have been done when he tried to return to Canada!!)

Likewise, the hackneyed phrase about firing up the base makes no sense here, since opposition to the pay-out doesn't just go beyond core Conservative base support to widespread Conservative voter support, but also extends to cover the majority of Liberal and NDP voters.

(Although it IS hard to say whether some LIE-berals and Ndpers really under- stand what is wrong with the Khadr Krap!!!! Shall we ask if they are merely responding to and recognizing public RAGE at this offensive LIE-beral deal- and want to hide away from that public anger?)

(Certainly Our idiot Boy Justin has recognized that he may have over stepped a boundary some place or other since he condescended to explain His twisted legal interpretation of the IDIOT MESS he has made!!!)

The only base that's riled up here is the strange contingent of people who loathe their right-wing neighbours so much that they want to be on the exact opposite of every issue from them even if means campaigning for “popular support” for someone who fought on the side of al-Qaida.

While some Canadians say they support the pay-out on a matter of principle related to Charter rights violations, this campaign goes way beyond that and then some.

(Most CDNS think your CDN charter rights END right after you start making bombs to blow up Cdn soldiers!!!!)

“Defeating Harper was the first step,” Leadnow writes on their donations page. “As people committed to deep, meaningful change, our job has just begun.”

(Leadnow is made up of social justice warriors with a RADICAL political agenda that VERY FEW CDNS SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

They’ve got some nerve running this pro-Khadr campaign, especially now. Leadnow is one of the registered third-parties that’s been mentioned in news stories about the need for new laws limiting foreign funding received by such groups from influencing our elections.

If they’re aiming to make a good impression in the eyes of regular Canadians, they’re going about it the wrong way.

(Ah but Leadnow IS giving STRONG SUPPORT to LIE-berals- fighting AGAINST the views and values of ordinary Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I don't mind long posts, not so much if they contain your usual fluff. I'm from Alberta, I don't need meds to be different from you or anybody else that is part of the local Jewish collective. Based on the last decade I can cause you a lot more damage than you can cause me. That comes from me being enough of an adult to stand on my own two feet and to stay honest with myself about what is and isn't going on. Being honest doesn't make you naive but you do set yourself up by offering a certain amount of trust in strangers before it is earned. Let's find out right here and now how independent of a thinker you are let alone what path you are on and where it will end up.

GOSH MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have just printed a GOOD REASON FOR SHUTTING THE BORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO more illegals best thing for Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Operation Paperclip never got mentioned before, during, or after it was done under the cover of darkness. When it did come into the light nothing changed and all those 'illegal immigrants' ended up with very high paying jobs.
Today the only 'illegal immigrants' are the ones that will end up on welfare, forever, so will most of their children. The ones that get the jobs and the power come into the country on the sly because their pockets are bulging with money

Where you actually trying to say such a thing????????????????????????????
Not really, the ones trying to walk in are a smoke screen for providing new homes and ID's for the rebels that were fighting on the side of NATO anywhere that they are now losing control of. If they were left there they would be executed and before that they would sill their guts in affidavits that would end up in a war crimes court with judges from 3rd world countries only.
If they had a preview of the reality of what their future would be like they would have signed on with the local Govt that were defending their country.
We should be pushing a higher education on them so they can be sent back and teach the locals the same things they were just taught.
The ones being investigated and sent to jail or back are the ones that arrive and are financially 'well off' already so the reason for the move is worth looking into quite closely.
I don't have an issue with accepting people that face execution but at the same time they will be landing in White Law AB rather than downtown Toronto. 2 years later after completing their long distant learning course on some business or social worker certificate. Then you move into some part of Canada that you are best suited for, it back home where your 'war crimes' are worked off by doing community service when not at work. Former 'crews' should hook up as they are already 'a team' so a variety of trades would give them the right skills to be more productive than destructive.

Or is your impulse control out of whack along with your medication??????????????????????
You are under the impression that being part of the local collective is a good thing, it isn't and it never has been. The only ones fearing poor Muslim immigrants are the Jewish minority that pull the strings on a global scale and the EU seems to be taking in more than we are. A Muslim majority still pays the World Bank their pound of flesh. It is the minions of the World Banks that are in positions of power that are in danger of becoming as poor as any unemployed immigrant. Think of it as the wealth of the EU Royals all being confiscated by the state and doled out to the people starting at the poorest. They would kill a billion people to prevent that from happening and have Democracy' be the smokescreen' that allows an outdated program to keep running to the detriment of the masses. You cannot condemn action in the past as being 'Heathen' and then do the same or worse and claim it is now a 'Nobel' action.
Why would I care if you are on the wrong side of the line when it matters the most. The only eyes I am responsible of opening are my own. That 'condition' isn't very popular when the ones in control would rather their lies remain as hidden as possible. This hole is about as secure as a chat-room can get. I read the writing on the wall long before my first post here. The place with the most stiff-necked that could be gathered in one spot. You should learn not to bunch up if you are as hunted as you say you are.

Some researchers HAVE ESTABLISHED that economic conditions DO INFLUENCE Muslims to become jihadists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No shit. You have never been hungry have you. That is the first thing people will kill over, the complete list is somewhat longer. As part of NATO we are in a position to relieve a lot of the ills the poor feel. The last 70 years has seen nothing but an intensive campaign to make life as miserable for l lot of people. Not so odd is the ones spared that are the ones most sub-servant to the World Bank.

Consider::::
Here is the Cdn formula for producing radical Jihadists:
I'm going to assume we are not allowed to develop a program to reverse that training. Id we can't do it for our own soldiers why would we do it for somebody stupid enough to fight for us in an illegal war. If nobody was looking they would be tossed off the ship as soon as it went over the horizon. Good luck in ever being able to hire another proxy army to do your dirty work.

Start by inviting a mob of desperate Syrians to Canada. Pretend that their educational qualifications will be honoured-and then make it hard for them to get Cdn licenses for their skills. Offer up a fine array of promises regarding language skills and re-training, upgrading etc and then DON’T DELIVER!
There are 2 groups, real people running for their lives, they stop running as soon as they are out of danger and wait in a refugee camp until they can return. 2 years is as fast as another country is an option. The other is the hired mercs and the friends they made in their failed ploy to become the new government.
An honest assessment of life in Canada (any NATO aligned country) would have the soldiers not even signing up in the first place. If we treat our poorest like shit why would a hired gun who lost the fuking war be given the best of the best??

Take people who used to have clean respectable homes of their own in Syria and move them into Metro Toronto Housing slums. Make them ride Cdn public transit-which happens to be much inferior to what they had at home.
Take some Canadian families over there to the neighborhood they escaped from and have them do a report on how good we are doing in our war in a foreign land, on behalf of NATO as we have actual reason to be at war with anybody let alone half the people in the world. I doubt they are going to stop us from cutting our own throats.

In our current economy, its often easier for women to find work than for men-so let those Syrian men-the former bread winners and heads of households have the novel new experience of staying home with the kids while wife is out-doing .....whatever? We know that Muslim men believe women are sinful and weak-which is why they generally must not be permitted to leave home without permission of hubby and usually require a male escort.
If you want the smartest kids possible the smartest parent raises them. If the dummy can't get a good paying job, well sucks for the family but at least the kids will be smarter.

Expose Syrians to all manner of `eccentric` Cdn customs-like having LOTS of female teachers and allowing kids of both genders to mix freely-with Muslim girls wanting NOT to stand out in a crowd by wearing that restrictive Muslim clothing. Such a great idea to vastly INCREASE the level of friction between parents and naturally rebellious teens! It is exactly this friction that persuaded Mohamed Shafia to murder his first wife and 2 daughters-they had adopted the anti Muslim/ sluttish ways of Cdn women and shamed him so they HAD to die! Then have Our brainless Boy Justin Trudope state that honour killings are NOT barbaric-nothing like public support for misogynists from the LIE-beral Party!
The sound you hear is the ice under your feet cracking.

Get Syrian girls interested in ballet and figure skating so they can enrage their parents by wanting to flaunt themselves just like the semi dressed shameless Cdn sluts on stage! Make sure un-employed and totally bored Dad has plenty of time to sit home and brood-or go to Mosque and bitch with other angry men.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Roxham Road residents near Canada-U.S. border to be paid for asylum seeker disruption

http://globalnews.ca/news/4757084/r...-canada-border-to-be-paid-for-asylum-seekers/

The DELUGE is so out of control that people near Roxham Road will receive compensation for the chaos...

... or is it vote buying?

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently the "DELUGE" is so huge that residents on Roxham Rd will be getting $25 GRAND per family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a DELUGE OF CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And $25 grand per family suggests that Eaglesmack is RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The number of illegals REALLY IS A DELUGE if the street really is blocked to that extent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
DELUGE!!!

I don't even make a sandwich without a DELUGE of ILLEGALS in the kitchen clearing out the leftover mashed potatoes!!

DELUGE!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Let the White Helmet guys know that BlackWater V:whatever is hiring, references required as well as travel and a few perks for the ones that can lead a team. Like always, the lower your morals the faster you advance in 'the company'. Come to think of it, if you were taken out so you wouldn't talk and you go back that might void your pension clause, . . . .

so by all means join up sooner rather than later.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Let the White Helmet guys know that BlackWater V:whatever is hiring, references required as well as travel and a few perks for the ones that can lead a team. Like always, the lower your morals the faster you advance in 'the company'. Come to think of it, if you were taken out so you wouldn't talk and you go back that might void your pension clause, . . . .

so by all means join up sooner rather than later.

Is it not amusing how hypocritical LIE-beral loving Cdn news media whores can be in selling themselves to the LIE-beral "vision" for Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cdn media happily told us in big bold headlines that the number of asylum seekers is dropping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But of course they were using November numbers which happen to be the lowest in many months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But as always, LIE-beral loving news media whores BURY THE LEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The story INSIDE the story is that although the number of illegals coming in November was ultra low-

THE TRUTH IS THAT THE NUMBER OF ILLEGALS COMING TO CANADA IS HIGHER IN 2018 THAN IN 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE DELUGE CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals continue to issue their Fake News about the "Deluge" of INVADERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news- Our idiot Boy Justin has been telling LIES about the latest United Nations crap on immigration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy DENIES that the UN motion has any intent to interfere with our national sovereignty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as always- LIE-berals START with an honest fact- that the UN motion does not at this time interfere with our sovereignty!!!!!!!!!!!

But then the idiot Boy blows the fact up into a HUGE LIE-beral LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF the United Nations motion on immigration WAS BROUGHT INTO CDN LAW as BOTH UN officials and Cdn LIE-berals desire- THEN WE WOULD LOSE OUR SOVEREIGNTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Un immigration motion is simply a larger, more outrageous, more audacious and more DESTRUCTIVE VERSION of the LIE-beral M 103 "anti Islamophobia motion that caused so much angry debate in Canada last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals and UN BIGOTS want to make it a criminal offense to be critical of immigrants in any way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals and other BIGOTS want to force us to accept any clown who cares to travel here to DEMAND our charity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The United Nations motion on immigration that Our idiot Boy has signed us up for- is NO MORE ACCEPTABLE to ordinary Cdns than was the Islamophobia M103 motion that LIE-beral bigots threw at us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the plus side- we CAN look forward to the next Cdn govt swiftly repudiating the LIE-beral acceptance of the UN immigration crap!!!!!

Yes- after Our idiot Boy Justin and his loser LIE-berals get kicked to the curb- we can look forward to seeing the United Nations

immigration bigotry TRASHED- along with the LIE-beral Ilsamophobia motion AND the LIE-beral carbon crap and trade tax

SCAM!!!!!