Trashy Karly Kurls Homolka

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
So Canada's trashiest darling is now asking for the media and public to stop discussing her. She wants the news to not post her movements and address across the waves. Ok, hope she wins that. She can win any little motion her heart desires. It won't help her.

The cop that drops her off will tell where it was. The man that sells her a coffee will talk. The guy with the smokes, her neighbour, her boss, her landlord, her bus driver. She won't be safe, with or without the protection this injunction will provide. She is completely dillusional if she thinks that she has any protection or safety.

I can't wait for her nasty remains to be found in Montreal's Notre Dame district. :twisted:

Canucklehead

Apr 6, 2005
Re: Trashy Karly Kurls

They may have given Ms Homolka an edumacation in the joint but it seems someone forgot to tell her about the Internet. I'm betting there will be blog after blog with her wherabouts, or even :idea: www.whereiskarla.com :idea:

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
RE: Trashy Karly Kurls

Quote from her trashiness:
"Given the events that happened during my incarceration and the interest surrounding my release, I am convinced that some individuals wish to render a public service by assassinating me."

She is calling it an assassination? What conceit. She would be slaughtered as her victims were.

Quote "As far as I know, nothing has been done to safeguard my security after my release from prison, and the thought of being relentlessly pursued, hunted down and followed when I won't have any protection makes me fear for my life"

NOW SHE KNOWS HOW HER VICTIMS FELT.

I'm sorry but she fu*#ed around in MY town.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
RE: Trashy Karly Kurls

"I'm sorry but she fu*#ed around in MY town."

And I won't go to that place because of it...I know it probably isn't the right spirit to have, but that’s how I feel.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Karla Homolka

I just wanted to let you know that Her Skankiness has been refused on her Publication Ban. Which means, we are free to discuss her, laugh at her, know what she's doing. Plus our wonderfully explicit news media, I'm sure, will provide her address within one week of her moving.

What a great country. Yesterday was a fantastic day for Canada.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
I love this country and our news media (this is the first time I have ever approved of our media).

As I type this, the media is camped outside her prison waiting for her release!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Followed by cameras is not quite as threatening as I'd like, but it's a start.....
They say that it's time for her to face the public and she starts by showing her face to us all.

Paybacks suck.

DasFX

Electoral Member
Dec 6, 2004
Whitby, Ontario
Apparently Corrections Canada is block an attempt from Paul B. to give an interview regarding Karla. I say let him speak.

Also, this whole idea about banning the movie about this crime is stupid. Why ban the movie?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Trashy Karly Kurls Ho

It's going to be very difficult for any vigilante to get to her if she's continuously followed by the media........

She should welcome the media. IT's the only thing that will save her life

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
Re: RE: Trashy Karly Kurls Ho

no1important said:
I see she is apparently appealing it. But I think she is wasting her time.

Is she out now? I see on google news CTV claims she was released this morning??????

I heard on the radio that it was around midnight last night.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Here's a question that just made me ill to think of. Who is paying her legal bills? Like they gotta be enormous, better not be the taxpayers.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Re: RE: Trashy Karly Kurls Homolka

DasFX said:
Apparently Corrections Canada is block an attempt from Paul B. to give an interview regarding Karla. I say let him speak.

Also, this whole idea about banning the movie about this crime is stupid. Why ban the movie?

I'm pretty sure there is a gag order on him for now.

Everybody

Jul 6, 2005
Wow, there are even sites dedicated to this thing they call human. Sadly, she did the time our legal system decided for her...she gets the last laugh, our legal system was the wrong doer in this debate.