Transformation

herald

Electoral Member
Jul 16, 2006
"And the Spirit of the Lord will come upon thee, and thou (Saul) shall prophesy with them, and be turned into another man. And let it be, when these signs come upon thee, that thou do as the occasion serves thee; for God is with thee." 1 Sam 10:6,7.

"Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured by the sword: for the mouth of the Lord has spoken it." Isa 1:18-20.

"The Word which came to Jeremiah from the Lord saying, Arise and go to the potter's house, and there will I cause you to hear My Words. Then when I went to the potter's house, and behold, he wrought a work on the wheels. And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the hand of the potter: so he made it again in another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it. Then the Word of the Lord came to me saying, O house of Israel, cannot I do as the potter? says the Lord, Behold as clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in Mine hand, O house of Israel." Jeremiah 18:1-6.

"And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh: That they may walk in My statutes, and keep Mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be My people, and I will be their God. But as for them, whose heart walks after detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own hands, says the Lord." Ezekiel 11:19-21.

"A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh. AND I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments and do them." Ezekiel 36:26,27.

Jesus said, "Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God...Verily, verily I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and OF THE SPIRIT, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit...Marvel not that I said unto thee, YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN.The wind blows where it lists and thou hears the sound thereof, but cannot tell whence it comes, and whither it goes; SO IS EVERYONE THAT IS BORN OF THE SPIRIT." John 3:3-8.

"Likewise ye reckon yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin: but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord." Roms 6:11.

"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable and perfect will of God." Rom 12:2.

"He says that he is in the light, and hates his brother, he is in darkness even until now." 1 John 2:9.

''IF YE KNOW THAT HE IS RIGHTEOUS, YE KNOW THAT EVERYONE THAT DOES RIGHTEOUSNESS IS BORN OF GOD." 1 John 2:29.