Toronto Terrorists - expected result of invasion

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Toronto Terrorists -

Claudius said:
aeon

I strongly defy you, to bring those evidence that you rely on to prove alquada are behind 9-11.

Wow. Why on earth should I bother? I've seen your 'evidence'. I've seen the way you guys argue this for 1000 posts. You 'defy' me to bring evidence, even after I told you why I know that won't do any good. You'll see what you want to see and nothing more. There are adults, on this and other forums, who will admit it when they are either wrong or when the other has a point.

I know in advance you are incapable of this. That’s why I brought up the theory of evolution….a perfect example of FACT that we could still argue all day about. No thanks. You can now take my refusal as more of your ‘proof’ that 9/11 was all Bush or whatever.

Well, when i am wrong, i admit it, i have no problem to admit when i am wrong,actually i am very proud to say that i am wrong, cause no one in this planet has the ultimate truth, and admitting you are wrong, means you are real and assume that you are a simple human being.

I honestly would like you to show me, what convince you that alquada was behind 9-11, you never know, it might surprise me.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Toro said:
Hmmm, I'll look into it.

Aeon seems to be pretty convinced about what has been "proven" and what has not.

No that is not true, what i know though, is there is no evidence shown by us officials, that alquada was behind 9-11, come on toro, you seems to be a person that is objective sometimes, at least can't you see there is something wrong in 9-11?? withouth putting the blame on your governement of course.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Toro said:
Sure, I think the government f***** it up. There are lots of things to criticize the government about 9/11.

But al-Qaeda was behind the attacks.

At least you dont fully trust your govenrment, which is good.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

Toro said:
Sure, I think the government f***** it up. There are lots of things to criticize the government about 9/11.

But al-Qaeda was behind the attacks.

There is no way you can convince the Conspiracy Theorists.....

Many, many films of the aircraft flying into the WTC didn't do it......

Bin Laden claiming responsibility didn't do it..........

It is impossible, so save your breath.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Colpy said:
darkbeaver said:
Toronto terrorists, how convienient. We should be distanceing ourselves from Afghanistan and America (the states) thier forigne policy will cost us more than our relationship is worth.

Beav, as I said on another thread, you forget the threat to Canada predates 911 and the invasion of Afghanistan.

Remember Ressam and his Merry Crew Of Miscreants in Montreal? They planned an attack on the Jewish community there before being diverted to LAX. Remember the Canadians killed on 911?

Sorry, driving your head into the sand won't help here. We are at war with a bunch of evil lunatics, and we'd best stand up and do our part.

We are at war with a bunch of evil lunatics, they're called Americans.If we stood up to them and did our part in ridding the world of them we could be a good nation, as it is we are arse kissing wannabes, a country with 36% shitheads who think Uncle Sam can do no wrong. Untill you realize who the masters of terrorism really are Colpy all your posts will continue to be tragic
recomendations of actions to take against the misidentified enemy. I know you'er a nice guy but the road to hell was paved with good intentions by nice guys doing thier part. Terrorism is a very old tactic. Is it's present popularity real or constructed? Is terrorism something that can be addressed by invasion? Who profits most from the efforts of terrorism? Would George Bush still be in office were it not for terrorism? How much money is being spent on counter-terrorism and who profits? :(

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Why don't you start you're own anti-American movement?

Seriously, buy some sticks, paint and card board. Go protest somewhere. Stick it to Uncle Sam. If Cindy Sheehan can do it, anyone can.

Claudius

Electoral Member
May 23, 2006
RE: Toronto Terrorists -

We are at war with a bunch of evil lunatics, they're called Americans.If we stood up to them and did our part in ridding the world of them we could be a good nation, as it is we are arse kissing wannabes,

Hilarious. Oh yeah. Put this guy in charge.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Ahha, there you are you furry little fremarket feline whip. I'v already started my own anti-american movement and it's working better than the pro-american movements. Everyone can't do it though, many will purr and rub against the legs of power for a pat on the head. hehehemeow

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

darkbeaver said:
Ahha, there you are you furry little fremarket feline whip. I'v already started my own anti-american movement and it's working better than the pro-american movements. Everyone can't do it though, many will purr and rub against the legs of power for a pat on the head. hehehemeow

You have?

Now I'm must say I'm much more impressed by those who take action.

Now tell me more about this movement of yours.

I have some anti-American movement connections myself, I might be able to hook you up. For a price of course. Hahahaha. Hisss.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Claudius said:
We are at war with a bunch of evil lunatics, they're called Americans.If we stood up to them and did our part in ridding the world of them we could be a good nation, as it is we are arse kissing wannabes,

Hilarious. Oh yeah. Put this guy in charge.

Claudius, explain why you find it hilarious. An idiot finds his reflection in a puddle hilarious, that dosn't make it funny for everyone, just the idiot. So if you could expand a bit on your feelings about why you find my statement hilarious we could have the benefit of your accumulated wisdom and better elevate our understanding of geo-political affairs and terrorism. Your posts are thin ,meatless,scrawny little things, I'm scrapeing one off my shoe now. :lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

Said1 said:
darkbeaver said:

You have?

Now I'm must say I'm much more impressed by those who take action.

Now tell me more about this movement of yours.

I have some anti-American movement connections myself, I might be able to hook you up. For a price of course. Hahahaha. Hisss.

Yes I have, it's called Cuba. Can't say any more thier watching me. Maybe I'll PM you later if I can give them the slip. meowpurrrrrrr :lol:

Claudius

Electoral Member
May 23, 2006

Claudius, explain why you find it hilarious. An idiot finds his reflection in a puddle hilarious, that dosn't make it funny for everyone, just the idiot. So if you could expand a bit on your feelings about why you find my statement hilarious we could have the benefit of your accumulated wisdom and better elevate our understanding of geo-political affairs and terrorism. Your posts are thin ,meatless,scrawny little things, I'm scrapeing one off my shoe now. :):

zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Sure, right after you show proper respect to Ghandi and spell his quote properly....lol

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital

darkbeaver said:
[

Yes I have, it's called Cuba. Can't say any more thier watching me. Maybe I'll PM you later if I can give them the slip. meowpurrrrrrr :lol:

I have a friend who travels back and fourth to Cuba regularly trying to free Radical Cuban Nationalists. From what, I'm not sure.

You're not really David are you? Come on, I won't tell.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So what will Canada do?

Retreat and appease or continue to fight against these people?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Re: RE: Toronto Terrorists - expected result of invasion

EagleSmack said:
So what will Canada do?

Retreat and appease or continue to fight against these people?

Canada seems to be doing ok. It's also healthy for a nation (people) to ask some questions every once in a while, create debate, and not just blindly follow a wannabe dictator down the yellow brick road.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
But Canada came close to what appears at this early stage a pretty significant terrorist attack.

How will they respond? Like Spain?

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

EagleSmack said:
But Canada came close to what appears at this early stage a pretty significant terrorist attack.

This isnot prove that this was going to be a significant terrorist attack, not even close to it.

sanch

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2005

aeon said:
EagleSmack said:

This isnot prove that this was going to be a significant terrorist attack, not even close to it.

They presented evidence that there was a plot to blow up targets in Toronto. What are the authorities supposed to do when they uncover a plot of this magnitude? They were not planning a pajama party.

If you disagree with the official version of this story what is your alternate version?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

aeon said:
EagleSmack said:

Aeon... why would you stick your head in the sand on this one? Seriously? Why do you want to ignore that these men were going to set off explosives and kill Canadians... even if it was a handful?

You have to understand that no matter how much you want to appease and negotiate with these folks they will have none of it. Even you, with all of your hate for America is a target for them because you are not one of them.

They were going to kill Canadians... not Americans... Canadians.