Toronto Should F...off

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Toronto is a place where they think Jamaican gang violence will be stopped by seizing my guns in Saint John, NB............where they believe you can easily live-trap coyotes,..........where they elect David Miller............and is the only Canadian city where they can't fulfill the minimum required paperwork to apply for gov't money.........and is, I believe, the home town of our own beloved JBee.

If you nuked the freaking place, the average IQ in the nation would jump 5 full points.

Yet Miller had Baird saying sorry and the Street Cars will roll out of Thunder Bay as planned. pwned

As for IQ, isn't NB the province with the highest rate of adult illiteracy in the country? I noticed the license plate of a NB tourist in Toronto it said, no read pleaze gunz.

Of course there are plenty of you moose humpers in Toronto. Dumbing it up on the wrong side of town, getting all messed up with the brothers and what not. Can't quite manage English or French, and sadly are often found washed up on the banks of the Don river with one of those plastic inflatables around their waists.

Heh heh good old Joe Brain. He's a treasure you know. :cool:

shelleyr

Jun 8, 2009
Windsor
www.mymangosteen.com
Illiteterate?

I grew up in New Brunswick and currently have 2 mid range business and one thing about that is we do have to know how to read., also lived in Toronto 8 years and is a City of Opportunity for those who reach for it., they do not come knocking on your door.

Currently live in Windsor where the who city is dying - automotive - not good but will make the best of it.

By 2012 30% of the population will have a Home Based Business out of their home to survive - I can also point you in the right direction if you are a motivated person and of course we all have to know how to read.

Have a wonderful Blessed Day

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
:lol:

I hate this cespool as well!!

Toronto is a place where they think Jamaican gang violence will be stopped by seizing my guns in Saint John, NB............where they believe you can easily live-trap coyotes,..........where they elect David Miller............and is the only Canadian city where they can't fulfill the minimum required paperwork to apply for gov't money.........and is, I believe, the home town of our own beloved JBee.

If you nuked the freaking place, the average IQ in the nation would jump 5 full points.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Yet Miller had Baird saying sorry and the Street Cars will roll out of Thunder Bay as planned. pwned

As for IQ, isn't NB the province with the highest rate of adult illiteracy in the country? I noticed the license plate of a NB tourist in Toronto it said, no read pleaze gunz.

Of course there are plenty of you moose humpers in Toronto. Dumbing it up on the wrong side of town, getting all messed up with the brothers and what not. Can't quite manage English or French, and sadly are often found washed up on the banks of the Don river with one of those plastic inflatables around their waists.

Heh heh good old Joe Brain. He's a treasure you know. :cool:

I'll have you know I've NEVER humped a moose.

they're too tall.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I have had more sympathy for Ontario since it became a have not province...but all the myriad begging appeals for charities have been coming to me for years now from Toronto---so TO has semingly always been as welfare state. Am surprised the Maple Leafs haven't sent out one for help yet.