Toddler tries to defend mother from violent attack (WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO)

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
About as much as legal stuff from bony the pony. See, it's as close as I can be to being everywhere at the right time. There's always the chance someone may not just stand around next time it happens in front of them. Example?

Geez ... you'd think even an internet lawyer would know something of precedent.

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
About as much as legal stuff from bony the pony. See, it's as close as I can be to being everywhere at the right time. There's always the chance someone may not just stand around next time it happens in front of them. Example?
OK. I disagree that it's effective, but if you think it's worth doing, go for it. I withdraw my comments about internet heroes, with apologies.

Geez ... you'd think even an internet lawyer would know something of precedent.
I know it applies to courts. And only to courts.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Probably deserved it. The law shouldn't be used to protect people who made bad choices to hang out with the wrong crowd and piss off a women 2 times her size. Reality check for that little tramp.

you're an idiot.

for sure there is more to this story, not that she deserved to be beaten but yeah, something instigated this, I have my doubts that she is the only victim in the chain or even the first

what I was thinking was, the saddest part is the kid...nice life ahead, great opportunities due to the rich environment he will be raised in,

doesn't matter what else there may be, and you have no idea what kind of life that child will have as you have no idea about the Mother or her support group. You're no better than the idiot angstrom.

Cause it's none of my business, and I wouldn't put myself in personal danger. That would have been taking the chance that I be injured by that crazed baboon. Again. Bad choices, good choices.

No, its because you are a coward in real life.

Congratulations on making a real difference on three occasions. How much difference does talking about what you would have done if you were where you weren't make?

you just hate being proven wrong, don't ya? It's obvious as hell when you NEED to come back with a put down.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
"If Billy-Bob jumped off a bridge, would you?"

No ... it doesn't. Precedent and copy-cat are closely related. You really need to get out more
If precedent applied outside of courts, and Billy-Bob jumped off a bridge, you would.

Precedent is the common-law principle that the decisions of the same court or a superior court in direct line are binding on courts. It is completely different from copy-cat. Evidence of that can be found in the fact that countries that do not use the common law and therefore do not have the legal concept of precedent, such as most of the world, still have copy-cats.

you just hate being proven wrong, don't ya? It's obvious as hell when you NEED to come back with a put down.
You, on the other hand, resort to blindingly original insults like "two brain cells." Wow, you're my role model.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
And Angie's less irritating than the internet heroes who assure us they woulda jumped right in if they'd been there.

When someone is in a prone position, not defending themselves and getting the sh*t kicked outta them; that's exactly what you do is get in there and break it up.

You gotta be some kind of special coward to stand back and watch someone get destroyed in front of their toddler

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
It's all grist for my mill.

As it happens, there is a valid point behind Angie's douchebaggery. You are not safe. The laws will not protect you. The cops will not protect you (they might kill you). I'm not suggesting cowering in the bathtub staring at the world in paranoia, but many people do get in trouble assuming they can do anything (legal) they like and their "rights" will protect them.

And Angie's less irritating than the internet heroes who assure us they woulda jumped right in if they'd been there.

When someone is in a prone position, not defending themselves and getting the sh*t kicked outta them; that's exactly what you do is get in there and break it up.

You gotta be some kind of special coward to stand back and watch someone get destroyed in front of their toddler

I eased-off by giving the little twerp a milquetoast. Coward is much more appropriate though.

As far as what kind exactly, well...p u s s y, chickensh!t and pansy-assed would be my guess.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
If precedent applied outside of courts, and Billy-Bob jumped off a bridge, you would.

Precedent is the common-law principle that the decisions of the same court or a superior court in direct line are binding on courts. It is completely different from copy-cat. Evidence of that can be found in the fact that countries that do not use the common law and therefore do not have the legal concept of precedent, such as most of the world, still have copy-cats.

You, on the other hand, resort to blindingly original insults like "two brain cells." Wow, you're my role model.

Now.... Think out of the box. Billy-Bob's jump was bungee'd. Never assume - or back pedal on your own tongue.

BTW: prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresid(ə)nt/
an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.

Must really suck for a "lawyer" to be hung by the semantics

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Now.... Think out of the box. Billy-Bob's jump was bungee'd. Never assume - or back pedal on your own tongue.

BTW: prec·e·dent
noun
ˈpresid(ə)nt/
an earlier event or action that is regarded as an example or guide to be considered in subsequent similar circumstances.

Must really suck for a "lawyer" to be hung by the semantics
Ah, the fundamental error of using generic definitions for legal terms of art.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
All I can say, is the little kid in the video has more balls than some of the members on this forum.

Civilized people don't act like that in civilized societies, people should have stepped in..

Here is an update to the story...

Toddler tries to defend mom in brutal attack caught on video | Fox News

Latia Harris allegedly attacked a woman who was only protected by her 2-year-old son as bystanders did nothing.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Whatever I can do to spice up the place.
You guys get boring without Cdnbear to sh1t disterb like he use too.

We should be able to assume that, it should be a given, and the fight should be against those who would give up on that notion completely. We should be collectively fighting for the kind of world we want to live in, not giving up because some people make that fight difficult.

The United States of America is the Alpha male country of the world. They sh1t kick the fuke out of little girly mom country's by bombing the living crap out of them in a blink of a eye, and no one can do a singule thing about it. Your dream world, is impossible. If you want to daydream then be my guess. I'll live in the real world.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
The United States of America is the Alpha male country of the world. They sh1t kick the fuke out of little girly mom country's by bombing the living crap out of them in a blink of a eye, and no one can do a singule thing about it. Your dream world, is impossible. If you want to daydream then be my guess. I'll live in the real world.

Look up, look way, way up. See that tiny little dot in the sky way up above your head? That would the point. You know that thing you always seem to miss?

What might actually be helpful is taking your head out of your a*ss on occasion.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Someone has anger management issues. What a douchebag. Given that they resort to violence, their life must be a constant struggle.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Look up, look way, way up. See that tiny little dot in the sky way up above your head? That would the point. You know that thing you always seem to miss?

What might actually be helpful is taking your head out of your a*ss on occasion.

Laugh out loud.

Last edited by a moderator: