To IMPEACH ????

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Yes you are correct, there are Republicans who can see what's happening and are very concerned. Trump to me is a classic example of the "If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit” line. Oh if Trump pulled half the crap he has as a Dem the Republican's would be absolutely up in arms. Why there wouldn't be enough smelling salts in the free world to bring Graham and Pence back to conscientiousness. "He did what mother?"
The phrase I am familiar with is"

If youcan't beat them with brains.......baffle them with bullshyte".

but I like yourversion too ;-) It is very apt, isn't it??

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The role of the AG is not to look to the President for "help" in executing his duties. Rather it is his/her role to uphold the law and to represent the United States in legal matters, not the President.

You're exactly right, too bad the Prime Minister In Canada can't see that little fact! :)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I really think if Trump is serious about running for a second term, he really has to work on improving his self image. Possibly his biggest deficiency is lack of decorum and congeniality.

A DEFICIENCY OF DECORUM AND CONGENIALITY??????????????????????

TO THAT PACK OF STINKING LIE-berals??????????????????????????

You really are a JOYLESS LIE-BERAL MONKEY ARENT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are speaking of casting PEARLS BEFORE SWINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
It is becoming the norm, and his supporters don't see it happening right in front of them, which is frightening. Just today Trump made the following statement:

"I'm actually, I believe, the chief law enforcement officer of the country."

Which is 100% false. That role falls on the AG, but then again, considering that Barr is a Trump heel-clicker Trump does have full control and power. How can people not see what is happening?

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/0...e-top-law-enforcement-officer-in-america.html
I think they see the change, but they just don't care. As long as they see Trump as being some sort of god, everything's all peachy keen.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
I think they see the change, but they just don't care. As long as they see Trump as being some sort of god, everything's all peachy keen.
and that would mean that they would accept an authoritarian form of gov if Trump slid the USA into one.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

I wonder if what a lot of people see in Trump, is exactly what he want's them to see!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The way some folks seem to think he can't do anything wrong is sort of a clue. And some folks even equated him with Jesus. It's laughable.
Actually I see you Ocean Breeze and others continuously make that assertion regularly , but I don’t see the actions you describe .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Actually I see you Ocean Breeze and others continuously make that assertion regularly , but I don’t see the actions you describe .
Continuously, regularly . One or the other . Lol

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

The true measure of Trump is probably mid way between Walter's evaluation and that of Ocean Breeze and Anna.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The true measure of Trump is probably mid way between Walter's evaluation and that of Ocean Breeze and Anna.
Generally Walter just posts links to articles , usually extolling the virtues of conservatism . Some are illuminating others are blah , blah , blah .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The way some folks seem to think he can't do anything wrong is sort of a clue. And some folks even equated him with Jesus. It's laughable.

Jesus?? You have to be kidding! I might go along with Pope Francis...…………...but Jesus...…………….no way Jose!