Time to start learning to goose step

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Bubba from Saint John NB and ITN believe everything they can read that facilitates supporting the murder of men women and children by the United States, I'm sure there's room in that bloodlust for a few warped facts and misinformation that allows their kind of thinking greater latitude when it comes to killing anyone esle who doesn't see the world their way. Even if that means believing that there was a great flood that created the Grand Canyon and and the "fact" that the world is flat and only around 5000 years old....

People will believe whatever they're told and when a lunatic like George Bush (who has difficulty speaking English) tells the American people that positive proof of Moses basket floating down the Columbia river has been found...there's a Canadian living in New Brunswick and a Yank who will interrupt their celebrations of death and mayhem to point out that "see.....you can believe everything and don't bother questioning the U.S. government about anything....OR ELSE!"

Ah, perhaps you should read my post earlier on this thread before you rant.........

oh here, i wouldn't want you to hurt yourself:
When government control includes strict gun control it has ALREADY crossed over from being for the greater good to being repressive and serving special interests.

That said, this is ludicrous. The Bush administration has done extensive damage to American liberty already, without trying to dictate the release of harmless scientific findings paid for by the people.

Thanks for your co-operation....

Bubba from Saint John, NB

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
How about the Crusades?

1066? Sorry, you are a tiny bit early. 1066 was the year of the defeat of the Norse at Stamford Bridge, followed quickly by the Battle of Hastings, the Norman invasion of Britain.

The First Crusade was launched in 1096.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
1066? Sorry, you are a tiny bit early. 1066 was the year of the defeat of the Norse at Stamford Bridge, followed quickly by the Battle of Hastings, the Norman invasion of Britain.

The First Crusade was launched in 1096.

Dates were never my forte, but the Crusades was what I was driving at.
Maybe I should Google that? :read2:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Dates were never my forte, but the Crusades was what I was driving at.
Maybe I should Google that? :read2:

Google away! History is sorta my thing.

Funny though, you must admit you blew the analogy.....you meant to refer to a savage invasion of the ME by anglo-saxons, and you got it reversed, and refered to Anglo-Saxons under seige.... :)

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.

The way the Germans used to march on occassion, by throwing their feet up in front of themselves very high, as if they had no knees and were trying to kick someone in front of them in the face.......a method used also by Russian troops on parade at formal ceremonies, except in slow motion. Commonly called "goose-stepping" in a derogatory way....( see John Cleese in Faulty Towers )

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
The way the Germans used to march on occassion, by throwing their feet up in front of themselves very high, as if they had no knees and were trying to kick someone in front of them in the face.......a method used also by Russian troops on parade at formal ceremonies, except in slow motion. Commonly called "goose-stepping" in a derogatory way....( see John Cleese in Faulty Towers )

You took the words out of my mouth colpy.