Time for a world currency

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
An Evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland.

;George W. Bush

An Evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland.

; Adolf Hitler

History DOES repeat itself.

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
I guess everyone has been programmed for so long that they don't mind being a slave to the elite. I thought there would be more, some comment, any comment to the documentary. To all of you I wish you well.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
I guess everyone has been programmed for so long that they don't mind being a slave to the elite. I thought there would be more, some comment, any comment to the documentary. To all of you I wish you well.

It’s hard for me to comment on that type of video. It was better then most video’s of that type I’ve seen.

Baxter Basics

Aug 26, 2007
Money as Debt - I bought the video a couple months back and have loaned it around so much it has a new owner now.
Shows how our banking system works, in a quick cutesy cartoon, that gets the point across well.

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
It is a license to print money based on your signature. They are able to loan out your deposit or your debt at a 400% margin. A $40 deposit allows them to loan out $6400 and collect interest on it, all using your $40 and then charge you a service fee on top of it. Hell of a system don't you think

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It is a license to print money based on your signature. They are able to loan out your deposit or your debt at a 400% margin. A $40 deposit allows them to loan out $6400 and collect interest on it, all using your $40 and then charge you a service fee on top of it. Hell of a system don't you think
I was reading an article tonight, author says 2010 for the shift to the Amero, soon as they can get the dollar out of the way, which seems to be going just fine don't it? The dollar can't be saved but assets can be stripped and given to the rich like what's happening, once all the assets are vaccumed up that's it plug comes out, soveringty goes down the drain.

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
The Rothschild Dynasty

The Rothschild Dynasty

INTERNATIONAL BANKERS PURSUE THEIR GOAL

Undaunted by their initial failures to destroy the United States, the international bankers pursued their objective with relentless zeal. Between the end of the Civil War and 1914, their main agents in the United States were Kuhn, Loeb and Co. and the J. P. Morgan Co.
A brief history of Kuhn, Loeb and Co. appeared in Newsweek magazine on February 1, 1936: "Abraham Kuhn and Solomon Loeb were general merchandise merchants in Lafayette, Indiana, in 1850. As usual in newly settled regions, most transactions were on credit. They soon found out that they were bankers... In 1867, they established Kuhn, Loeb and Co., bankers, in New York City, and took in a young German immigrant, Jacob Schiff, as partner. Young Schiff had important financial connections in Europe. After ten years, Jacob Schiff was head of Kuhn, Loeb and Co., Kuhn having retured. Under Schiff's guidance, the house brought European capital into contact with American industry."
Schiff's "important financial connections in Europe" were the Rothschilds and their German representatives, the M. M. Warburg Company of Hamburg and Amsterdam. Within twenty years the Rothschilds, through their Warburg-Schiff connection, had provided the capital that enabled John D. Rockefeller to greatly expand his Standard Oil empire. They also financed the activities of Edward Harriman (Railroads) and Andrew Carnegie (Steel).
At the turn of the 20th century the Rothschilds, not satisfied with the progress being made by their American operntions, sent one of their top experts, Paul Moritz Warburg, over to New York to take direct charge of their assault upon the only true champion of individual liberty and prosperity -- the United States.
At a hearing of the House Committee on Banking and Currency in 1913, Warburg revealed that he was "a member of the banking firm of Kuhn, Loeb and Co. I came to this country in 1902, having been born and educated in the banking business in Hamburg, Germany, and studied banking in London and Paris, and have gone all around the world...."
In the late 1800s, people didn't study banking in London and "all around the world" unless they had a special mission to perform!
Early in 1907, Jacob Schiff, the Rothschild-owned boss of Kuhn, Loeb and Co., in a speech to the New York Chamber of Commerce, warned that "unless we have a Central Bank with adequate control of credit resources, this country is going to undergo the most severe and far reaching money panic in its history."
Shortly thereafter, the United States plunged into a monetary crisis that had all the earmarks of a skilly planned Rothschild 'job.' The ensuing panic financially mined tens of thousands of innocent people across the country -- and made billions for the banking elite. The purpose for the 'crisis' was two-fold:
(1) To make a financial 'killing' for the Insiders, and (2) To impress on the American people the 'great need' for a central bank.
Paul Warburg told the Banking and Currency Committee: "In the Panic of 1907, the first suggestion I made was, 'let us have a national clearing house' [Central Bank]. The Aldrich Plan [for a Central Bank] contains many things that are simply fundamental rules of banking. Your aim must be the same...."
Digging deep into their bag of deceitful practices, the international bankers pulled off their greatest coup to date -- the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve System, which placed control of the finances of the United States securely in the hands of the power-crazed money monopolists. Paul Warburg became the 'Fed's' first chairman!
Congressman Charles Lindbergh put his finger firmly on the truth when he stated, just after the 'Federal' Reserve Act was passed by a depleted Congress on December 23, 1913: "The Act establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson] signs this Bill, the invisible government of the monetaary power will be legalized....The greatest crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill."

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/slavery.htm

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
And the rest is history, moving forward as they like to say, those same familys are still lurking arround in the vaults. I'm not one of them though. I'm penniless ah temporarily till the old tug comes in.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
I'm watching the federal reserve video now. If 1/10th of it is true America needs to elect Ron Paul.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
There is such a thing as money. You need one form of it to pay taxes. Only the government has the right to create it. Because citizens must pay taxes, citizens need this form of money.

There are other forms of money, bank money for instance: credit cards, bank cards, cheques, money orders, cashier cheques, and so on. These forms may be exchanged at parity, or less in some cases at the bank.

Money in any form is nothing more than a piece of paper which has written on it, "I owe you." It is a placeholder for barter. A baker may not need anything from the blacksmith and so in a pure barter system, trade could not occur. So long as everyone believes in the credibility of the IOU, we can trade these "debts" to fulfill the deal we, the baker, struck with the blacksmith and get the milk that we need from the milkman.

Fixing currency to a commodity such as gold does not remedy the fact that the currency is a placeholder for something we actually desire.

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
Keep in mind throughout this that money is created out of thin air....it is not based on anything. Created out of thin "air"

There is such a thing as money. You need one form of it to pay taxes. Only the government has the right to create it. Because citizens must pay taxes, citizens need this form of money.

First of all, taxes were created because our country went broke from borrowing money to pay for WWI. "OUR" central bank is owned by the queen http://members.shaw.ca/theultimatescam/The%20Bank%20of%20Canada.htm. So it is not the government that creates the money it is the central bank of England that creates the money, and then loaned out to us. The ONLY reason citizens "must" pay taxes is to pay off the money loaned to us at interest from the Bank of England. We are not a free colony, we are slave to England.

There are other forms of money, bank money for instance: credit cards, bank cards, cheques, money orders, cashier cheques, and so on. These forms may be exchanged at parity, or less in some cases at the bank.

Now keeping in mind that Canada is and has been broke since WWI. Every time you use that credit card Canada has to cover that amount. The money that that credit card came from is...say RBC, RBC gets there money from the central bank. The central bank does not create the money, it borrows it from the bank of England. So in essence every time you use that card, you put our country deeper in "debt". Everytime you write a cheque you put our country deeper in "debt". However every time you write that cheque or use that credit card that allows your bank or credit union to now take that signature on the cheque and sell it for 100 times the amount, and create more thin "air" money. Thus creating more "debt" to our country. I know it is hard to get your head around it, but it will come. Please everyone remember our taxes go to no other place than to pay back the countries "debt", an unpayable "debt"

Money in any form is nothing more than a piece of paper which has written on it, "I owe you."

You hit the nail on the head. A 10 dollar bill is exactly that, an "I owe you" but to who? The central bank of Canada thats who. When you recieve this 10 dollar bill you are owing it to the central bank of Canada, but you do not pay it back to them instead you go and barter with it for some goods. The original note never gets paid back thus we go even further in "debt". The banksters had this figured out a long time ago. A lot longer than Canada has been around that's for sure.

And that is why we are all, and always will be slaves.

Last edited:

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
We were a free country and had free citizens until the central bank was established and now we are nothing more than "slaves" as are all the people in all the countries with central banks. Another reason the U.S. hates Chavez, he will not allow central banks. Remember it is not the U.S. that hates him, it is the banksters that hate him, unfortunetely it is the banksters that run and rule the U.S. just as they do Canada and every other centralized bank country.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Keep in mind throughout this that money is created out of thin air....it is not based on anything. Created out of thin "air"

First of all, taxes were created because our country went broke from borrowing money to pay for WWI. "OUR" central bank is owned by the queen http://members.shaw.ca/theultimatescam/The Bank of Canada.htm. So it is not the government that creates the money it is the central bank of England that creates the money, and then loaned out to us. The ONLY reason citizens "must" pay taxes is to pay off the money loaned to us at interest from the Bank of England. We are not a free colony, we are slave to England.

Now keeping in mind that Canada is and has been broke since WWI. Every time you use that credit card Canada has to cover that amount. The money that that credit card came from is...say RBC, RBC gets there money from the central bank. The central bank does not create the money, it borrows it from the bank of England. So in essence every time you use that card, you put our country deeper in "debt". Everytime you write a cheque you put our country deeper in "debt". However every time you write that cheque or use that credit card that allows your bank or credit union to now take that signature on the cheque and sell it for 100 times the amount, and create more thin "air" money. Thus creating more "debt" to our country. I know it is hard to get your head around it, but it will come. Please everyone remember our taxes go to no other place than to pay back the countries "debt", an unpayable "debt"

You hit the nail on the head. A 10 dollar bill is exactly that, an "I owe you" but to who? The central bank of Canada thats who. When you recieve this 10 dollar bill you are owing it to the central bank of Canada, but you do not pay it back to them instead you go and barter with it for some goods. The original note never gets paid back thus we go even further in "debt". The banksters had this figured out a long time ago. A lot longer than Canada has been around that's for sure.

And that is why we are all, and always will be slaves.

Canada has complete autonomy from England in everything but symbolism. Do not mistake symbolism for authority; much like an honorary degree in law won't make you a lawyer. So that we do not get stuck on a tangent about taxes, drop it. The government demands a specific type of money in exchange for certain (unspecified) services, which makes this type of money valuable to all people who deal with that government.

Everytime I work, I produce a real good for somebody. That is not a debt. Let us consider a closed system. Fred works to produce widgets. I produce woggles for Fred, and have no use for widgets. The government has a use for widgets, so it buys them from Fred in exchange for fiat money. Fred gives me the fiat money in exchange for my woggles. I now have money, which is basically the government's debt to me. I find that I am lacking winglesprockets, produced by Cynthia who used the money given to her to buy widgets, so I exchange my money to the government for the amount of winglesprockets that I need. There is no longer any debt. When I own a $10 bill, it is the central bank who owes me, not the other way around. When I purchase the government's assets, the debt is dissolved and the money taken out of circulation, in principle.

Albertabound

Electoral Member
Sep 2, 2006
The government has a use for widgets, so it buys them from Fred in exchange for fiat money.

So where did the government get the "original" money from to pay for the widgets? The "original" money was created out of thin "air", and thus the never ending circle was created