Time for A Universal Pharmacare Plan

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
A box of borax and other 'equipment' would set you back about $50/yr, . . . for a family of 4. Baring broken bones and child-births there would be no hospital stays for 'other illnesses'.
The Pharmacist should be able to prescribe meds as the doctors are only acting as middle men, expensive middle-men and like all middle-men they have no actual purpose. The pancreas of society if you will. Tits on a boar also fits.

What taxpayers support is an industry that such as much money as they can rather than as much is needed. It isn't only the military that buys common bolts at $250/item rather than $2.50/item. Taxpayers also fund the creation of new diseases that are let loose as soon as a cure is available. Phage medicine is the method that is easy to update and it is immune form any 'super-bug' ever developing so once it is up to date keeping it up to date is less work than more.
So far taxpayers aren't getting the service they think they are and they are they only ones that can change it as greed has already won over the ones currently in charge.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Why am I not surprised??
Vaccines contain ingredients that cause allergic reactions, diseases, disorders and even death ? have you read the vaccine insert sheet? ? NaturalNews.com
Vaccines contain ingredients that cause allergic reactions, diseases, disorders and even death – have you read the vaccine insert sheet?

(Natural News) Did you know the smallpox vaccine (Acam 2000) contains infected African Green Monkey kidney cells? Why would you inject them into your body, and how could that possibly help you fight off disease, when it can easily cause disease?
Did you know the RotaTeq vaccine contains a deadly disease strain that is responsible for a massive die-off of wild pigs in China? Why would anyone ever agree to have this injected into their muscle tissue to supposedly “help” prevent some other disease? It’s simply insane. It must mean that nobody is reading the vaccine insert sheet and questioning the ingredients in this vaccine made to “fight” off the rotavirus.
Did you know that the HPV Gardasil contains recombinant DNA – that means genetically modified viruses and bacteria that could harm your pre-teen or teenager? The toxic, useless jab also contains polysorbate 80, which is synthetic. Do you really want to inject this into your body? You better read the whole list of ingredients from the vaccine insert sheet now.
Guess how much deadly mercury is in the average flu shot? The CDC lied when they said they took mercury out of all childhood vaccines, because there’s still mercury in the influenza vaccines in the form of thimerosal, and those are still recommended by the CDC for children, infants and pregnant women… so, you were saying?
In fact, thimerosal (50% mercury) given during pregnancy shows the highest relative risk of malformations when compared to other non-mercurial antimicrobials. Many countries restrict the use of thimerosal-containing vaccines, or “TCVs,” to children older than six months, but in the USA, mercury still remains in the majority of influenza vaccines that the CDC, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, hospitals, corporations and public school systems alike push on the unknowing public like candy. This deadly concoction is dispensed by just about anyone, without even owning a medical license or bothering to read the vaccine insert, that warns you outright NOT to get more than one flu shot in a lifetime.
No safe levels have ever been determined for mercury in vaccines

American Academy of Pediatrics declares “no science” needed to prove vaccines are safe, because they BELIEVE ? NaturalNews.com
American Academy of Pediatrics declares “no science” needed to prove vaccines are safe, because they BELIEVE

(Natural News) After publicly declaring that all vaccines are safe and not linked to autism, the American Academy of Pediatrics refused to provide a single shred of scientific evidence to support their claims. Even more laughably, the AAP said that there’ no need to provide any evidence at all, since the safety of vaccines is assumed to be true. Thus, who needs science when there’s such a widespread feeling of certainty?
This is the sad state of the abandonment of science by the entire medical establishment, which now employs troll farms to viciously smear and attack any person who refuses to mindlessly worship the “Religion of Vaccines.” Vaccines are uniquely declared exempt from all scientific scrutiny — or even any convincing, legitimate evidence of safety — based entirely on the woo woo feelings of vaccine promoters whose actions resemble psychopathic cult members more than defenders of legitimate science.
Read this astonishing report by Jeremy Hammond from JeremyHammond.com to understand more:
American Academy of Pediatrics Refuses to Back Vaccine Claims with Science

When asked whether it could provide studies to support specific claims it made about vaccine safety, the American Academy of Pediatrics ultimately declined.
On January 10, 2017, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) issued a press release to express its opposition to a federal commission that has been proposed by the Trump administration to examine vaccine safety and efficacy. The AAP argues that since we already know that vaccines are safe and effective, therefore there is no need for further examination into their safety and efficacy.
This argument, however, begs the question — it presumes in the premise the proposition to be proven (the petitio principii fallacy). And the press release itself illustrates why, apart from the question of whether there should be a federal commission, critical examination of public vaccine policy is very much warranted.
In its press release, among other things, the AAP stated that:

• Vaccines prevent cancer.
  • Claims that vaccines are linked to autism “have been disproven by a robust body of medical literature”.
  • Claims that vaccines “are unsafe when administered according to the [CDC’s] recommended schedule” have likewise “been disproven by a robust body of medical literature”.
According to the AAP, its own claims are backed by solid science. Yet when asked whether it could provide citations from the medical literature to support its claims, the AAP first failed to do so, then essentially offered a “No comment” when pressed for a comment about its failure to do so.
With respect to the claim that vaccines prevent some forms of cancer, the AAP was asked:

• Can you please direct me to any studies in the peer-reviewed medical literature showing any vaccine prevents cancer?
With respect to the other two, the AAP was asked the following questions:

• Can you please direct me to the studies you are referring to in this body of literature that took into account the possibility of a genetically susceptible subpopulation?
  • Can you please point me to the studies in this body of literature that have compared health outcomes, including but not limited to developmental regression (i.e., autism), for children who’ve receive the CDC’s full schedule of vaccinations with children who’ve remained completely unvaccinated?
An initial email to the AAP containing these questions went unanswered.
The email was followed up with a phone call. Lisa Black, the AAP’s Media Relations Manager, assured that she would get back with answers to the questions. In a subsequent email, Ms. Black replied, “Please see information that AAP has posted for parents on this page”, which was followed by a link to a list of studies on the website HealthyChildren.org.

Universal HerbalCare yes, FUK Pharma junk.
Perhaps move it up to being the first line of defense rather than being put in the wastebasket. An hospital with zero occupied beds is a desired goal by any patient, it is not in the interest of the shareholders of the company that is the Hospital. I wouldn't suggest people who are ill not go there, not getting ill in the first place in something that is in the patients ability to influence to a certain degree.To only get that knowledge when you are 65 means the system is broken as those lessons should have started back when I skinned a knee when I was 6 years old.
It certainly speaks of control from a hidden spot rather than we get what is promoted, that act alone voids all contracts that call for dialogue rather than cancellation of the account that bankers and politicians currently have with the 'tax-payers' and general public as children are often targeted for medical experiments. Something the 3% allow themselves the right to do on the 97% but flinch at the thought of the 97% having that same right.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I got off every pharmaseutical about a year ago including Synthroid and Statins, I don't and won't take anymore BS magic pills from drug pushing shjthead docturds. My docturd assured me I would become very sick and die in six months frum another heart attack, I didn,t, in fact I'm in better shape now than when I was thirty. No thanks to the pharmasuetical pushing whitecoats. You are what you eat and you can eat your way to health.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Yes we pay for our own drugs,now someone wants us to pay for drugs for everyone else as well.

Well, that's not actually the case, but if you want to believe it, that's fine. I'm assuming you don't buy home insurance or car insurance. Because it would be crazy for you to pay for someone else's accidents or fires.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Well, that's not actually the case, but if you want to believe it, that's fine. I'm assuming you don't buy home insurance or car insurance. Because it would be crazy for you to pay for someone else's accidents or fires.
That is exactly the case. I already have a reasonably good drug plan, why would I want to pay higher taxes so someone else can get free drugs?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
That is exactly the case. I already have a reasonably good drug plan, why would I want to pay higher taxes so someone else can get free drugs?
A lot of people have none. Canadians already pay less for drugs than Americans as we have seen. We also pay less for Healthcare so possibly if we had a Pharmacare Plan, that part of what your employer pays for coverage could go directly to you in the form of a raise or maybe to a Pension Plan if you have one..........

The head of the Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL), representing thousands of union members and workers in Canadian easternmost province, is joining the Canadian Labour Congress (CLC) in its call to provincial premiers to re-commit to establishing a single-payer, universal prescription drug plan in Canada.

“In Newfoundland and Labrador, public spending covers less than half the cost of prescription medicines,” said NLFL president Mary Shortall. “Of the 236,200 workers in this province, an estimated one in three—over 78,000—don’t have health benefits.”

The St. John’s Telegram reports that the CLC, which is the country’s largest labor federation, gathered in Alberta in July for events that ran concurrently with a meeting of premiers of Canada’s provinces and territories—the Council of the Federation.

Labor leaders used that opportunity to prompt premiers to lobby the federal government for a national pharmacare plan to ensure all Canadians have access to life-saving medications and to bring down the costs of the increasingly “out-of-control system.”

Canada’s single-payer health care system is administered by the country’s provincial governments, and the labor movement is looking to enlist the premiers in its push for a country-wide prescription plan. Implementing pharmacare will require a major infusion of cash from the federal government, which is currently headed by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

According to the NLFL, evidence shows Canadians who rely on prescription drugs don’t have the money to cover costs and instead are splitting pills, skipping doses to stretch prescriptions, sharing medicines, or going deep into debt to make ends meet.

A survey by Angus Reid, in 2015, found 26 percent of Canadians in the Atlantic provinces, for instance, do not take their medications as prescribed because they can’t afford to. This can cause serious health complications, Shortall said.

“When people skip their medications or otherwise ignore doctors’ orders, because of costs, additional burdens to the health-care system actually cost everyone more,” she said.

The NLFL pointed out that Canada’s public per capita prescription drug spending in 2014 was second highest among countries in the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, at US$772 per person, far above the OECD average.

Canada is the only country with universal health care that does not have a universal program for prescription drug coverage, despite the stated goal of universal coverage in the 2004-14 Health Accord between the federal and provincial governments.

Canadians know bulk buying is the smart option,” Shortall said. “In public opinion surveys, over 90 percent of both citizens and employers believe a universal prescription drug plan is important to Canadian health care coverage. Pharmacare is the type of smart policy Canadians are looking for from our political leaders.”

She said by adopting a single-payer program, Canadians would benefit from bulk purchasing power, giving them the power to obtain competitively priced prescription drugs. She said through aggressive pharmaceutical company competition for Canadian business, a single-payer, universal prescription drug program could save Canadians approximately $7.3 billion a year, based on an additional $1 billion in public sector spending.

Canadian unions push for Pharmacare

91% of Canadians want a National Pharmacare Program. It’s time.

To: Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister
CC: Hon. Jane Philpott, Minister of Health

SUBJECT:

Make your letter count!

Please add your own words and describe why this is important to you.

https://secure.canadians.org/ea-action/action?ea.client.id=1899&ea.campaign.id=53627

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The Brits have national pharmacare but they are taxed up the yin-yang. The only positive is that they bulk buy and get a far better deal on their drugs than we do.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
I'd just like to see equal quality (preferrably good) treatment available from coast to coast. As it is now, life-saving treatments available in one province aren't always available in another - covered or not

solutions have to be as diverse as our provinces are. One size fits all sucks. An Ottawa thinking that we are all a reasonable ambulance drive from a major metropolitan hospital is bad news for rural Canadians. They are likely not going to understand the needs of a small population that is remote, or a small population with a high risk of trauma due to a local industry.