Tim Bosma found dead

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I hope they find the bastards and right quick too! Man that is just so frightening, just the brazenness of it all!

In RCS's link they say up to 3 - In the G&M at least 2 - This murder is really weird. For what was this done.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
In RCS's link they say up to 3 - In the G&M at least 2 - This murder is really weird. For what was this done.

Well last time I checked it was at lunchtime, which for me was just shy of 2pm (I like a late lunch). And I'd read that they'd found the body and the police were going to make a statement soon.

Seems when they do release information, they release it in droves.

As to why or what for, you'll drive yourself nuts trying to understand that. It's just going to be some sick, twisted logic only the killer(s) can understand. It has to be killing for the sake of killing, a so called "thrill kill". I could buy the drugs scenario except for the report that they supposedly tried this, allegedly, a few days before with some other guy.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Well last time I checked it was at lunchtime, which for me was just shy of 2pm (I like a late lunch). And I'd read that they'd found the body and the police were going to make a statement soon.

As to why or what for, you'll drive yourself nuts trying to understand that. It's just going to be some sick, twisted logic only the killer(s) can understand. It has to be killing for the sake of killing, a so called "thrill kill". I could buy the drugs scenario except for the report that they supposedly tried this, allegedly, a few days before with some other guy.

The fact that they were dropped off by a third person was in the news a day or two ago. It's just been hard to digest the abundance of information and... lack of logic... behind it all.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Could very well be that- a thrill kill-
He left behind a wife and 2 year old. So sad, so very sad.
When they catch the ones that did this- I hope they rot in jail till they die. But one family has money and that will buy great lawyers.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
The fact that they were dropped off by a third person was in the news a day or two ago. It's just been hard to digest the abundance of information and... lack of logic... behind it all.

Ah, see I didn't know that. I do try and read updates but usually they only put the new info at the beginning of the article and then rehash what's already been reported. So I probably missed the initial report and then just glossed over it as "old news" in the updated articles.

Could very well be that- a thrill kill-
He left behind a wife and 2 year old. So sad, so very sad.
When they catch the ones that did this- I hope they rot in jail till they die. But one family has money and that will buy great lawyers.

This story is somehow both captivating and repulsive at the same time. I guess it's like a car wreck on the highway, you want to look away but something compels you to look.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
8OThis started cause a guy wanted to sell a truck..................8O

Be careful out there boys and girls.

Sick, demented, monsters lurk in a lot of places.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
8OThis started cause a guy wanted to sell a truck..................8O

Be careful out there boys and girls.

Sick, demented, monsters lurk in a lot of places.
I think it was more from the get go because they went to test drive some other car in Toronto on the Sunday. They think the guy looked too big to take on so they let him go.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Sex crime????

Honestly, I know it's the internet, I know it's not someone we knew but....

He was a father, who held his child. A husband, who held his wife. He was someone's child. He is newly gone. There is a community in mourning. The gory details can wait. Investigators will discuss them as they know the answers, so his memory doesn't need to be tainted by all the what ifs.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Of course.... He has money enough to make some team of vultures VERY wealthy - and accomplices to stick it to.

At least the police have video of the two individuals driving in Brampton and the driver of the second vehicle.. but what do you do with a photo, they are trying to put a name to the individuals photo..

Which baffles the piss out of me.. post the photos and composites online and let the public find these scum bags..

Unless they are afraid of mob justice.