Thousands line Highway for Heroes to salute 8 soldiers killed in Afghanistan

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
G Anna, do you believe all those lies. The USA attacked Afghanistan because? and now we are there to help?? I see--We need combat soldiers to help the people .
Journal E: Afghan Refugees

Perhaps Anna you could post specific help given rather than the general headings of your website posts How have we helped?--Roads--for the military??

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
G Anna, do you believe all those lies. The USA attacked Afghanistan because? and now we are there to help?? I see--We need combat soldiers to help the people .
Journal E: Afghan Refugees

Perhaps Anna you could post specific help given rather than the general headings of your website posts How have we helped?--Roads--for the military??
Answering a question with a question? Impressive..... not. Answer my question to you first.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Anyway, disrespecting the dead is pretty foul. I would bet that most were doing what they thought was right, whatever the politics involved may be.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Killing is pretty foul-- If these men were defending our civilians that would make them heroes---they were fools --cheap mercenaries that believed or had no idea. Sad for their families. Sad they died so young.
iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom <--where are the Afghanistan Casualties--??
I guess it doesn't matter because I can't find how many Afghanis have died--what is important is that we are helping them--

Not one of you has told me how we have helped--
Afghan mission falls short of expectations: Lawmakers - Yahoo! News

This came out 2+ hours ago--all is military--no mention of helping --only subduing--
I'm not disrespecting the dead--I just don't see them as heroes--because they are there to clear a path for Caspian Gas to be transported through Afghanistan, through Pakistan and into India---which needs the energy and has a huge cheap intelligent labour force. Then more products can come from India. A road is to run // to the Gas pipeline. I thought the USA attacked because 26 Saudis were responsible for 9/11 and Bin Laden was not handed over. How many thousands of Afghans have blood on them?

I object to them being dead.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
9/11 hijackers were not all Saudi nationals...... but you were never one to worry about details...were you.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
There were 19 not 29 sorry --not all Saudis--How many were citizens of Afghanistan ?
Close enough

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
There were 19 not 29 sorry --not all Saudis--How many were citizens of Afghanistan ?
Close enough

Of course it was close enough,for you at least.... now.... this "pipeline" you're babbling about, whoexactley wouldbeprofiting from tis supposed pipeline that we are supposedly fighting for?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Could it be that the Afghanis would profit from a pipeline, too? Seems to have worked in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, etc. Puts people to work making more than they had before.

Definitely killing is pretty foul. So is what the Taliban had going in Afghanistan. They are cruel, tyrannical, and have absolutely no respect for women. So is death worse than the lives women were leading there? Definitely not. Little girls were beaten for even mentioning getting an education. Women were beaten for no reason at all. And it is sure easy for some guy with no compassion or sense to denigrate people over there and people who have died trying to bring about some decency for the Afghanis.

This guy is no idiot. He's a Pakistani author and journalist who has a deep understanding of the Afghani and Pakistani peoples and Central Asia in general.

EurasiaNet Eurasia Insight - The Risks and Benefits of War in Afghanistan

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
What does all this being for or against something have to do with a memorial for average people just doing a job for their country. This is not a holocaust issue. Be proud that someone went, it could have been anyone of us. Yes, we helped the Northern Alliance, we also helped the Kurds something else to be proud of. They are good people.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Ironsides------ Crimes committed ...not limited to mass murders. They raped young girls and women; tortured ethnic minorities; and pillaged national assets and public property. They crammed and roasted prisoners in steel containers and drove nails into their foreheads. Never in the history of Afghanistan have such atrocities committed against defenseless civilians been witnessed.

Unfortunately, the world tends to forget mass murders in a painful silence and convenient amnesia.
The armed groups of Dustom, Gulboddin, Ahmed Shah Masoud, Rabbani, Sayyaf and Khalili of the Hizbe Wahdat [Unity Party] are the main criminals. Today the majority of these murderers have joined together under the banner of the "Northern Alliance". The West is treating them as allies. The people of Kabul will never forget the years of atrocities. Some forces may conveniently turn a blind eye to their evil actions, but history is not blind. The leaders of the "Northern Alliance" must be brought to justice in the same way as Milosovich and the like were tried for atrocious crimes of war.

Ironsides-How did they help our country, Canada? I didn't know that we were in Iraq to help the Kurds? How did we help the Kurds? Did we help the Kurds carry out terrorist attacks in Turkey?
More reports/photos of the NA bloody rule from 1992-96 Part 1 | Part 2 | Photos
Gun terror of Kabul's liberators
Alliance accused of brutality in capture of Kunduz
What will the Northern Alliance do in our name now? I dread to think...
No surprise at rumours of new atrocities by our 'foot-soldiers'
Many Afghans haunted by Northern Alliance's past
Hundreds of Pakistanis believed massacred
UN Reports Mazar-e-Sharif Executions
Kabul residents fear northern alliance, worry for their safety Kabul

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Ironsides------ Crimes committed ...not limited to mass murders. They raped young girls and women; tortured ethnic minorities; and pillaged national assets and public property. They crammed and roasted prisoners in steel containers and drove nails into their foreheads. Never in the history of Afghanistan have such atrocities committed against defenseless civilians been witnessed.

Unfortunately, the world tends to forget mass murders in a painful silence and convenient amnesia.
The armed groups of Dustom, Gulboddin, Ahmed Shah Masoud, Rabbani, Sayyaf and Khalili of the Hizbe Wahdat [Unity Party] are the main criminals. Today the majority of these murderers have joined together under the banner of the "Northern Alliance". The West is treating them as allies. The people of Kabul will never forget the years of atrocities. Some forces may conveniently turn a blind eye to their evil actions, but history is not blind. The leaders of the "Northern Alliance" must be brought to justice in the same way as Milosovich and the like were tried for atrocious crimes of war.

Ironsides-How did they help our country, Canada? I didn't know that we were in Iraq to help the Kurds? How did we help the Kurds? Did we help the Kurds carry out terrorist attacks in Turkey?

Nothing about Canadian soldiers nothing even more recent than 2002. :roll:
Was this soldier even there in 2002? Of course not. Yet you are all about slagging them for something the NA did a decade an more ago. You seriously have some bad wiring up in that skull of yours einmensch.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States

Somehow they missed you, get back on your meds.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
But that hardly makes it right when Afghan boys are police rape victims.

And it's a wrong that Canadian soldiers should be encouraged to report so that Afghan officers being trained in law enforcement can be pressured to stop it themselves.
Afghan Profile - Defending freedom to abuse

No go search and find out what those nice Karzai soldiers are doing--
Ironsides and Unforgiven support this enthusiastically.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

And it's a wrong that Canadian soldiers should be encouraged to report so that Afghan officers being trained in law enforcement can be pressured to stop it themselves.

Oh yeah I'm all about the Afghan police raping the boys you ****ing sick nazi. Go back to jerking off on Holocaust pictures you Taliban supporting scumbag.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States

Guess it takes a certain mindset to want to try and help someone in trouble. Getting a little to late for you.