This TV Host LOSES HER MIND On Muslim Refugees…You Will Be Cheering By The End!

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
It's an anti-islamification movement, and it's going to get more violent as they feel their country is ever increasingly threatened.

You cannot stir people against Muslims, with your devilish words.
It needs these citizens to eradicate your Shylock and the bankers who destroyed their economy to fill their personal purses.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
15% off retail, now how do you feel about it??

at this time, I'm not feeling much. Is it a store I like?

It needs these citizens to eradicate your Shylock and the bankers who destroyed their economy to fill their personal purses.

You cannot stir people against Jews, with your devilish words. It needs these citizens to eradicate your ignorance of your fellow human being and your truly epic lack of empathy to anyone including your own kind.

you are broken. truly.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
He's obviously more brilliant than you... When was the last time Bell Media interviewed you to hear your silly opinion.

Well, a Bell call centre in Madras told me to climb up a pole next to my house and plug in a phone at the demarcation point to test whether it was a problem with their equipment or mine, once?
Does that count?

Rick A

Don’t presume… ask!
Jan 22, 2016
Victoria BC
This should be recommended listening material for all bleeding hearts liberal. Sorry let me rephrase that, compulsory listening.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
This TV Host LOSES HER MIND On Muslim Refugees…You Will Be Cheering By The End!

If you have watched the news for even 5 minutes over the past year you will notice that Muslims refugees entering other countries have created a catastrophic problem for countries taking them.

In a fiery monologue, Tomi Lahren with TheBlaze exploded in magnificent fashion saying, “There is a lesson in every mistake.

That woman makes as much or more sense that I've heard anywhere for awhile. :) :)

Listen up, Justin!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You're an idiot.

It would be great if you learned to read. Then removed your head from your ***.

I missed the coming unglued part, she seemed to be making perfect sense to me. :)
JTF!!! Great to see you around.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
so it's ok to blame all for the actions of some?

Does that mean that all Muslims are terrorists because some are and have commited some pretty heinous acts on their own people?

If that's the case then the soldiers are going to need some help.
What I'm saying is the EU was front and center that the Syrian Spring have a predetermined end before it began. Without their active participation the funding the foreign rebels could never have taken place, let alone lasted 5 years. The mass of humanity is cover for a fleeing ISIS and Co that did not quality for sanctuary in Libya. From there they will melt into the background with no past. The real refugees will be deported back to where they used to live as it is reconstruction time rather than deconstruction except for Libya and that will be the ISIS enclave rather than they becoming extinct. The bad news is their citizens will have come from Greece and west as far as France and the UK as far as who the 'financiers' are. Hati paid on her freedom bank loan for 250 years so that is the role model.
Like I said before, this is Europe we are talking about, unsettles is the kindest word there is to describe their past even to ancient times.

You're an idiot.
Suddenly I feel like you are a two-timing ****, why is that? Shirley you know bear. It should be an easy answer as it is red up your alley.

When speaking emotionally and spontaneously the most important things are mentioned first and when scripted they are at the last as it must appear that the actor is getting madder and madder as time goes on. The other way would have her boiling mad at the start and running out of steam (items she hates) by the end of the clip. That would not be the way to ratchet up the viewers hate.