This one's for Valentine's Day

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Oh Oh GG is feisty today

Cosmo is like me - I unpack when I am looking for something I need... else everything can stay in boxes. Thinking seriously of
painting boxes to look pretty!

I hate moving and I hate unpacking more.

Have a good one GG - try to behave eh? :p

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Valentines thong underwear...to model for her, but caution...this is a gift for men with a nice ass, or who wear underwear only. Fellows with somewhat routund derriers get a little depressed squeezing into the thong

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Manda; my eyes-- my eyes-- I'm blind. Sorry, flash backs to a beach visit where the locals really like to wear Speedos. God that was a painful thing to see. I like the cake throwing idea, instead of baking a cake decorate a wooden plank with icing and you will get more bang for your buck.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
:laughing3:

That's awesome. I'll use it for MY dates, but I think my friend actually likes hers.

Now to find a heartshaped piece of solid steel..... I mean plank.

GreenGreta

Electoral Member
Jun 5, 2005
Lala Land
Wednesday's Child said:
Oh Oh GG is feisty today

Cosmo is like me - I unpack when I am looking for something I need... else everything can stay in boxes. Thinking seriously of
painting boxes to look pretty!

I hate moving and I hate unpacking more.

Have a good one GG - try to behave eh? :p

Behave? Awwww, may as well just go back to bed then. :lol:

the caracal kid

the clan of the claw
Nov 28, 2005
www.kdm.ca
Re: RE: This one's for Valentine's Day

GreenGreta said:
You single Caracal?

Well you gotta at least throw some half dead roses at the girl.

I'm happy to be single, it's cheaper.

Not single.
Not in need of designated rituals for expression.

Expression is a part of life.
If the other is never taken for granted,
there is no need for a "special day"
for each day is special, in its own way.

I don't participate in any of the ritual celebrations, for a litnay of reasons. Birthdays, Anniversaries, civic holidays, "religious" holidays, traditional celebrations, etc. Life is in the moment, and that is what I recognize as important. It is all the becoming.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Every Day Should be Valentine's

I would agree with the premise of what you are saying, the caracal kid — this is under the assumption, of course, that I understand what you are trying to say; sometimes you mask your meaning in poetry, verse, and metaphor. It's not a bad thing — rather, I commend you for that; it makes you sound very romantic.

I would submit that each and every day should be Valentine's Day (or, at least, the spirit of what that day is supposed to represent); why should there be one designated day to express your love toward your partner, when you could (and many would, in my opinion) do so every day?

Roses, cards, romantic dinners, and the like, why are they limited to the fourteenth of this month? Why not keep the passionate candle burning the whole year 'round? Perhaps that is what Valentine's Day should represent to us — a reminder of our love for our partners, and for each other, rather than acting as a "special" day for the expression of love.