This is the only way of life worth fighting for."

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We need an inquiry.

To be fair, cocaine abuse is a traditional right and past time.... Processing it and selling it illegally into the US is also an historic, time honored tradition that must be preserved in order to celebrate this fascinating culture

Free Chief Escobar!!!

Noriega too. He's injun.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Billions go into Indian Affairs each year.... The Teressa Spence's of that system and their high 6 figure salaries are testament to the reality that the taxpayer is funding that system

So the approved system is funding the system in question, in your opinion, which seems to have popular weight. I don't think a timely reminder of how much the first system dosn't care about your popular opinion is out of order. We can't be expected to drop government bussiness, vital to national and international interests, because you object to the allotment of treasusry funds to a program or programs deemed in the best interest of the best interests. Please get a job and spend your time more productively rather than expounding on programs you know nothing about. I know that for a fact because you weren't at the meetings, or parties and I didn't see you skiing, neither.