Thing My GF and I Argue About

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
She spoils me

that's cause she loves you. Sounds like she's a keeper! Spoiling your significant other (with reciprocation) is proof of love, imho.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
that's cause she loves you. Sounds like she's a keeper! Spoiling your significant other (with reciprocation) is proof of love, imho.

Oh I spoil her too. When she spends the night, I sneak out of bed in the morning to make her breakfast. Two-way street of course.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Lol, hah, no worries Curio. My current gal is quite sane, despite her insistence that Pepsi is the best and most refreshing beverage!

Tonington .... but but.... it is......Pepsi .... it the best and most....... I agree!!!

If your choice of non-alcoholic beverages is the only thing you disagree on..... you are well on your way to coupledom.... long time coupledom.....

And stocking up on Coke for you - my man you have one classy lady !!

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Haha, well I'm sure there is other stuff we disagree on that I don't know about, tis normal. At least she hasn't jumped me yet, at least in a mean spirited fashion;)

She thinks her chinchilla doesn't like to be spun around inside her trotting ball, I disagree. When I stop spinning her she looks at me and those eyes say more! I bonded with all the pets in that place already, she said they hate all males.

Philo Cojones

Aug 28, 2007
It always blows my mind that people put up with that kind of bull****. (the website i mean)

If you're arguing that much... why be together?

i'd go completely bat**** insane.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Phil, maybe she's great in bed....(she has to have something that he likes more then his own sanity,eh?)