Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Just thought of this. how many of us have a Celtic Background? We are
entitled to compensation. Our Gods and heritage was destroyed by the
Church and the governments of the day run by the church If it works for
some it should work for all. If say they were to be force to pay the Celts
how many could be a Druid for a day?

Religion isnt a racial thing. You can be of any race and subscribe to any religion. Plus, if a god has been 'destroyed' it couldnt have had much power to begin with.

C'mon! It's the one holiday when an adult can still be like a little kid, just the 'fun' aspect of it! Scary movies, ghost stories, etc. All fun stuff!

Id say its fun, but not like a kid. Kids dont get a monopoly on fun. Fun is fun regardless of age.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Just thought of this. how many of us have a Celtic Background? We are
entitled to compensation. Our Gods and heritage was destroyed by the
Church and the governments of the day run by the church If it works for
some it should work for all. If say they were to be force to pay the Celts
how many could be a Druid for a day?

A golden tongue thou hast!

It's already Season's Greetings in New York.

O Son, I pity thee! Alone, in New York, without good harbour tea or another George to taunt, how canst thou bear it? I for one, would petition the French to construct another Bastille in my bourough to storm. Remember: freedom, equality, and brotherhood!

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
As an advocate for everything creepy and bloody and terrifying and even sexy I think that these idiots should have their heads put on a stick which I will proudly display on my front lawn this year.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I know those Halloween kisses do get hard with age, but they ever 'go bad' where you have to throw them out?

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
But, it is tribal. The North American tribes are strangely Judeo-Christian in cant and rant.

Dear Retired Can,
Aliens are alive and well, not worthy of All Hallows' dead.

Actually, that is a skinwalker as depicted it in my Horror Novel: THE EQUINOX

Insert plug!

I built him two years ago for Halloween.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
I know those Halloween kisses do get hard with age, but they ever 'go bad' where you have to throw them out?

Why, yes! Good candy can turn bad! When bad, there's no redemption, no exorcism, no casting out demons!
Rosemary's Baby - What have you done to its eyes? - YouTube

Meanwhile...
Ontario schools axe Halloween celebration for more inclusive Spirit Day

The horror is creeping west.
Halloween transforms into "Spirit Day" - Edmonton AM - CBC Player

Perhaps it is a Vatican conspiracy?
Vatican condemns Hallowe'en as anti-Christian - Telegraph

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
But never mind, now a new group of spoil sports are moving in. Lefties probably! What's next? Christmas as Happy Holidays?

Well, at least he didn't say "Blame Obama!"

BROKEN RECORD!
BROKEN RECORD!
BROKEN RECORD!

--------------------

Here in Gopherland Halloween is bigger than ever - very popular and ever growing. But then, so is Christmas & all other holidays. Gopherites love to celebrate any and every holiday (give them an excuse to hit the corner bar - that's why).

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Well, at least he didn't say "Blame Obama!"

Here in Gopherland Halloween is bigger than ever - very popular and ever growing. But then, so is Christmas & all other holidays. Gopherites love to celebrate any and every holiday (give them an excuse to hit the corner bar - that's why).
[/SIZE]

O Gopher! No one can blame Obama, after all the true colours of Hallowe'en are orange and Black.

I hear that Gopherland awaits with bated breath 2020 - the year the full moon falls on October 31. Then witches will truly ride.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
DIDN't you know halloween is terribly un PC So is having fun.

The thing nowadays is that when the humourless left wing authorities who now run the Western world catch even the slightest sniff of someone having fun, they go straight in there and stamp it out. Nobody can have fun anymore.

Whether it's banning children from playing tig at a school in my hometown "because it's dangerous" (so now we have to keep our kids indoors all day and let them get fat due to no exercise) or Hertfordshire Constabulary recently telling a man to take down his Halloween decorations, which he placed in his front garden to support Cancer Research UK and to support his grandmother who died of cancer in 2009, "because they are making children cry", the Left hate anyone who's having even the slightest bit of fun." It's people having fun, so it must be stamped out by the clipboard-wielding, hard-hat-donning, fluorescent-jacket brigade.

Another example of this is the case of England football manager Roy Hodgson who, during his half time team talk to the lads during their 2-0 win over Poland on Tuesday night which qualified them for the World Cup in Brazil next year, told a joke about a monkey and an astronaut.

Despite being only a joke - and one about about a monkey and an astronaut - the authorities went crazy. They demanded, for reasons only known to themselves, that Hodgson make a grovelling apology (which is what they always demand) and to promise that he will never tell jokes again.

Thankfully, the FA (for once) took no notice of the complaints and have backed Hodgson to the hilt.

Last edited: