The "Wall" Obsession

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Is your country America?
America is a continent not a country. That is why I always call it the US of Aggression. Real Americans are the indigenous peoples of the American continent that the white supremacists are trying to keep out of the US of A.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Just trying to piece together his thoughts here.

Just like Trump therefore he loves Canada?

WTF?

Trump hates Canada, and especially our smarmy little Prime Minister who makes him look old and fat and stupid.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Just trying to piece together his thoughts here.

Just like Trump therefore he loves Canada?

WTF?

Trump hates Canada, and especially our smarmy little Prime Minister who makes him look old and fat and stupid.
Yes, well, Moosie and Wally should move to the US of A and do Canada a favour.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The same ones that have no status in Canada that you are working with? BC border East citizens all have special permission to be here as well Cliffy It's called a Treaty agreement.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
America is a continent not a country. That is why I always call it the US of Aggression. Real Americans are the indigenous peoples of the American continent that the white supremacists are trying to keep out of the US of A.
Can we get a DNA check and send the ones with less than 50% indigenous blood back ? The continent should be empty of aboriginals at that point .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
are you saying that Clify isn't free?? Perhaps his use of the term "permission" is retaliated to a cultural thing.
It is a cultural thing. When you enter a new territory of another culture, you ask permission because... respect. I moved from the territory of the Southern Carrier nation to that of the Interior Salish. I asked permission of both. I moved to BC from Quebec, home of the Mohawk. That is how I was taught to respect cultures.