The Unknown Hitler: 10 Ironic Facts

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Some quotes from the link and sub links.

Hardly a week goes by without another 'evil Hitler' or 'evil Nazi' story somewhere in the media. But what is the bigger picture of Adolf Hitler? What are some of the unknown things about him that the average minded 'Hitler-haters' have never heard? This is not an effort to exonerate or mitigate any of the real tragedies of WW2, rather it is an effort to fill out the partial image of the man that so many have worked so hard to create in the minds of the masses.

https://www.google.ca/#q=Xaviant+Haze

How much bigger than the murder and torture of 6 million Jews and other minorities can you get? I don't really give a rat's a$$ about any "attributes", he could be another Monet or Tom Thompson for all I care. There is another guy living in your part of the country that might be interested in chatting with you................his name is Jim Keegstra.

Is democracy worth wars like that? Is democracy what it's jacked up to be? What the hell is democracy anyway? When dollars determine election winners can we really call it democratic? Has true democracy grown under the victors of WW2's ministrations? Will Trono win the Stanley cup this year/

What's your definition of democracy?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
How much bigger than the murder and torture of 6 million Jews and other minorities can you get? I don't really give a rat's a$$ about any "attributes", he could be another Monet or Tom Thompson for all I care. There is another guy living in your part of the country that might be interested in chatting with you................his name is Jim Keegstra.

What's your definition of democracy?

One drivers license one vote.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Its like saying you could dress him up but you couldn't take him out.
There is no amount of window dressing history could do to make
that piece of crap respectable.
In my view he had no redeeming value what so ever.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Its like saying you could dress him up but you couldn't take him out.
There is no amount of window dressing history could do to make
that piece of crap respectable.
In my view he had no redeeming value what so ever.

Maybe before anyone starts expounding on the attributes of Hitler perhaps they should talk to a few Poles and Czechs.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Or Jews, or Gypsies maybe a few gays or people with mental handicaps.
Oh Mr Hitler was a stellar fellow alright, he was a miserable little man who
didn't care much about anyone but himself. This man also caused the
deaths of thousands of people in all corners of the world many of my own
relatives who were soldiers fighting his thugs lost their lives Go to any
Canadian Legion and ask them how much they cared for Hitler.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
As much as he's detested, it's best to know what he was about ... lest you meet the likes of him again and fall for his charm.

I doubt if that will ever change, Clifford Olson and Ted Bundy were supposedly as charming as you'd find anywhere!