The unapparent blessing

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The Saudies are rich but stupid, they should have had thier own munition industry long time ago, when the west won't sell to them they done for. Or they 'll hjave to bend to Russia.Or the Chinese. The world has new order.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
They do manufacture munitions. Unlike you darkbeaver, I have witnessed it firsthand while on the Cdn Forces travel plan. They are very good at scrounging. They buy, steal and scrounge munitions from a number of sources. You can read about the warehouses full of munitions and weapons discovered in Aleppo recently.

In the meantime, this is what they do in places like Toronto.

Toronto activists continue to hand out books condoning “light” wife beating
Story by: Jonathan D. Halevi

Activists at the Islamic booth at Toronto’s Dundas Square continue to hand out copies of the book “The Quran” (Saheeh International), which contains interpretation that legalizes light wife beating as a psychological measure to prevent family breakup.

On December 24, 2016, CIJnews obtained a copy of the book. The following are Quranic verses followed by modern interpretation from the book:

Toronto activists continue to hand out books condoning “lightâ€� wife beating – CIJNews English

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Yer a played piece. The Allep[o wharehouses were full of French, US and Limmey gear. There are no fukkin rebels they are all mercs and deserve the gallows or stakes. They are the second worst form of human life. They murder for silver.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
It's whatever you wish to believe. The weapons were not brought there for use by friendlies.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
No it isn't what you wish to believe. It is what the evidence suggests it is. Friendlies is a curious denomenator. A merc is friends with silver and gold. Most lead short stupid lives and end up in a dirt trench somewhere in central africa or the ME. North America is next, the fukkin winter will complicate nthe game however. I bet. Snow removal supremacy will be key to system deployments. (an aside) snow removal is the northern hemispheres next big industry, I'm in the game with a couple of designs for personal snow crawlers, heated cabs, good seats, everything you wouyld expect in an automobile but with tracks.

And scientifically designed and tested in Antarctica shovels. Highly pollished light aluminium for frictionless chucking. 37% less heart attacks in tests conducted in Spain last summer.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Your perception is skewed because you limit your reading. For your sake, I will play along.

Regimes hire Mercenaries to fight for their cause. But whether they are paid soldiers, volunteers or forced to participate, they fight for a cause. When Aleppo was cleared and the Al-Nusra militants were driven out of the city, the warehouses were found.

The question remains how the wpns actually got there. Were they freely given to a terrorist group? Were they stolen? Were they purchased on the black market? Who knows. On thing is certain: they were not provided/stolen or received to oust Al-Nusra.

The positive is that, regardless of how they got there, they will not be used by Islamic fighters. It is still too early to know how they ended up in Aleppo. The truth will be discovered however. If the west gave them or sold them to terrorists, that will come out as well.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Your perception is skewed because you limit your reading. For your sake, I will play along.

Regimes hire Mercenaries to fight for their cause. But whether they are paid soldiers, volunteers or forced to participate, they fight for a cause. When Aleppo was cleared and the Al-Nusra militants were driven out of the city, the warehouses were found.

The question remains how the wpns actually got there. Were they freely given to a terrorist group? Were they stolen? Were they purchased on the black market? Who knows. On thing is certain: they were not provided/stolen or received to oust Al-Nusra.

The positive is that, regardless of how they got there, they will not be used by Islamic fighters. It is still too early to know how they ended up in Aleppo. The truth will be discovered however. If the west gave them or sold them to terrorists, that will come out as well.

I agree with your patient approach to the seemingly obvious, let's sneak up on the facts.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Your mind is crooked; what matter have you with hindu or others; and if you are so righteous more than Muslims, why don't you apply your Torah which God revealed to Moses?

But in fact you are the followers of Satan rather than followers of Moses.

The proof of this is that the atheism and the ungodliness issue from you primarily more than other nations of the world.

You sniffing glue again or stealing your mother's meds?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
You really aren't very knowledgeable, darkbeaver, but that is because you do not know what you are looking at. I will explain. This is a picture of what was found in one of the warehouses. The photo was taken by the Syrian Army.

This ID plate tells investigators what is inside the box. The NSN - NATO Stock No. - is a unique identifier that can be used in conjunction with the other markings to determine when and where it was made. Along with what is called a Lot No., these will indicate where it was shipped, who held this particular item in stock, where it was before it ended up in Aleppo.

There is a cal sticker (calibration) dated 6 Oct 2014. There will be a record of this unit being checked. Where it was checked. Where it came from and when it was accepted and returned.

Back to the Lot Nos. They are unique production numbers that indicate what company made the munition, when, where, etc. They can be checked using a computer to find out each and every shipping date, method of transport, stop, and storage place from the day they were made until they disappeared.. Explosives and related materials have always been marked this way and their movements tracked. That doesn't stop theft, but it deters it and makes it easier for investigators to trace the chain of possession.

Assuming that these aren't counterfeit markings, they can follow this and other munitions up to the point where they went missing. That is how you start the investigation. Follow the trail. Along the way, they will discover how these "disappeared" and who was involved. The only unknown right now is, how long it will take to get the end of the trail.

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
You really aren't very knowledgeable, darkbeaver, but that is because you do not know what you are looking at. I will explain. This is a picture of what was found in one of the warehouses. The photo was taken by the Syrian Army.

This ID plate tells investigators what is inside the box. The NSN - NATO Stock No. - is a unique identifier that can be used in conjunction with the other markings to determine when and where it was made. Along with what is called a Lot No., these will indicate where it was shipped, who held this particular item in stock, where it was before it ended up in Aleppo.

There is a cal sticker (calibration) dated 6 Oct 2014. There will be a record of this unit being checked. Where it was checked. Where it came from and when it was accepted and returned.

Back to the Lot Nos. They are unique production numbers that indicate what company made the munition, when, where, etc. They can be checked using a computer to find out each and every shipping date, method of transport, stop, and storage place from the day they were made until they disappeared.. Explosives and related materials have always been marked this way and their movements tracked. That doesn't stop theft, but it deters it and makes it easier for investigators to trace the chain of possession.

Assuming that these aren't counterfeit markings, they can follow this and other munitions up to the point where they went missing. That is how you start the investigation. Follow the trail. Along the way, they will discover how these "disappeared" and who was involved. The only unknown right now is, how long it will take to get the end of the trail.

Missing munitions? Are you stupid? Are you suggesting they fell off a truck in Alabama and were sold at a salvage yard in Detroit and ultimately ended up in Alleppo without any intent whatsoever? Let me think about that for thirty-eight seconds.
Ya no.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Missing munitions? Are you stupid? Are you suggesting they fell off a truck in Alabama and were sold at a salvage yard in Detroit and ultimately ended up in Alleppo without any intent whatsoever? Let me think about that for thirty-eight seconds.
Ya no.
You truly have no idea. They are missing if they were stolen, illegally given to another country or just disappeared out of the supply chain without explanation.

The fact that they showed up in Aleppo means their status has to be determined first. That is done by tracing where they were from the date they were made until they left US hands. I had a look at the pictures of some of the mortars and other explosives boxes. Some were manufactured in the 1950s. Older stocks of munitions are routinely sold off. Other pieces in the videos and stills were not as old. There were also Eastern Bloc munitions in these pictures as well.

If the Americans gave/sold them to some other country legally, then there will be a record. It had to appear that they were disposed of legally. Surplus sales, for example.

Piecing it together will take time. I expect that these munitions came to be in the warehouses from a number of sources. IOW, they were not all sold or given away to one organization by the US.

If the US gave them away illegally, their departure would have involved a cover up. For example, the paperwork might indicate destruction due to being time expired, damaged, leaking, etc. If a specific lot of ammunition or explosive material that was recorded as destroyed mysteriously ended up in Aleppo, investigators will attempt to establish how, when and where the material went missing.

Additional Scenarios:

Munitions obtained from other sources (the Russians, the Brits, etc.), sold off legally as surplus, then given to the terrorists by other nations.
Munitions purchased from arms dealers for cash.
Munitions purchased legally from the US years ago.
Munitions were stolen.
Munitions were captured.

My personal theory is these munitions came together in a combination of the above.