The Trudeau Meme Thread

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
All that doesn't matter... Now that us millennials are coming of "age" :lol:, the only qualification a leader of a nation should have is that they be "hip"...

If i feel they're not hip then i know they aren't fit enough to be a leader.
.Did you know that Liberal persons are quite capable of changing their perceptions of facts unlike the average conservative. You must have had to look really hard to find a place where none of Justin Trudeau's accomplishments were mentioned.

Just refresh your memory here by looking at what he has actually accomplished. I admit it is the Liberal party blowing their own horn but what he has done benefits you the taxpayer, by giving back to the average citizen some of what the CON guys took away.

https://www.liberal.ca/27-liberal-promises-kept/

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
Excuse me but what has one to do with the other, except genetics, Are you your father?? Since I am an ENGLISH Quebecer, my memory of Pierre Trudeau is vry favorable, My grandparents chose to remain in Quebec and as far as I am concerned it was a great decision, I love my country of Canada and PM P, Trudeau made sure I can still call myself a Canadian.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Excuse me but what has one to do with the other, except genetics, Are you your father?? Since I am an ENGLISH Quebecer, my memory of Pierre Trudeau is vry favorable, My grandparents chose to remain in Quebec and as far as I am concerned it was a great decision, I love my country of Canada and PM P, Trudeau made sure I can still call myself a Canadian.
Hmmmn 30 years of Quebec unrest starting during PET's administration , falls silent during PM Harper's time in office and is now again rearing it's ugly head . Premier Chounard is calling for reopening the constitution and distinct society .Interesting times ahead .

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
That's because Quebecers recognize a sucker when they see one. This would be their rube.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
What misery?? Our retired persons do not have to work as greeters in department or grocery stores as baggers just to cover their medical expenses just to name one advantage, Except for a number of posters here, most of our population are very well educated and on the whole reasonably sane. And believe it or not, we are able to solve most problems we encounter without the use of firearms. I can give a stupid driver in Canada the finger without fear of being shot!!

As far as debt goes, every conservative government since the beginning brings Canada close to bankfrupsy and then the liberals take over and pulls the country back from the financial brink again.

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I don't think that is fair....at all.

People want jobs....to bad the jobs of the 50's are gone forever.

You mean that all of those obsolete foundry jobs in Pennsyltuckey aren't going to magically reappear in September now that coal is back to stay.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
If you believe in magic....sure.

You're lying! Fake news! Of course they are! The Chinese took those jobs away!

They're laughing at America!

有趣! 有趣! 有趣!

Well, they're not laughing, anymore! Trump is going to rip up that leftie Democrat natural gas grid and get Americans back to heating their houses with good ole Pennsylvania Athracite!
AMERICA!

Musky

Time Out
May 19, 2017
Ghina is our friend...not friend...friend....not friend....who knows?

However if you are an authoritarian who fawns over the deity...best pals.