The solution of Japanese disasters

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
What a load of crap. If Muslims truly believe this stuff which many don't then they
deserve to be in the dark, in their caves and mud huts wondering why we don't
want to suffer and struggle like them. The problem is they live in their mud huts
and have not heard their leaders who live in the Palaces in the desert are out there
committing all kinds of sinful acts . The problem is, they get money not sand storms
and waves.
I like the bit about Indonesia, mostly Muslim and dead, when the wave hit, God must
have seen them do something eh?
Can you imagine Muslims and some Christians who are way out there blaming God
for their rhetoric of hate and misery. It is sad we are living in the 21st century and
people like this are still repeating the same old nonsense.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What a load of crap. If Muslims truly believe this stuff which many don't then they
deserve to be in the dark, in their caves and mud huts wondering why we don't
want to suffer and struggle like them. The problem is they live in their mud huts
and have not heard their leaders who live in the Palaces in the desert are out there
committing all kinds of sinful acts . The problem is, they get money not sand storms
and waves.
I like the bit about Indonesia, mostly Muslim and dead, when the wave hit, God must
have seen them do something eh?
Can you imagine Muslims and some Christians who are way out there blaming God
for their rhetoric of hate and misery. It is sad we are living in the 21st century and
people like this are still repeating the same old nonsense.

That's my first knee jerk reaction.................my second is that it's not quite so sad as if they weren't allowed to repeat the same old nonsense. :smile: Perhaps you've noticed it's a handful of idiots that provide most of the entertainment.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Actually, I think the reason for the disaster is because all of the waves in Japan were designed by Toyota.
Hardy har har.

You know, the Toyota parts which failed were all made outside Japan.

Assorted jurisdictions were getting annoyed by the capital outflow caused by citizens spending their transportation dollars on Japanese cars, so deals were made with Toyota to have elements of the manufacture of a Toyota vehicle moved into those jurisdictions.

The top execs in Toyota are very miffed because they think if those parts had been made in Japan, they would not have failed.
Makes as much sense as what is posted above.

Indeed, except if the position of the Toyota execs is true, then the reason the Tsunamis were so destructive is because they were made in Japan, such that if the Tsunamis had been made in America by an earthquake in Alaska, they would not have been so destructive.

Why has such disaster afflicted Japan?

Some said because of natural factors; others said because they have much indecency, adultery and fornication on these shores and cities.

Oh really. My gosh.

So what did northern Pakistan do to deserve those floods?

What did Indonesia (predominantly Muslim) do to deserve its Tsunami from a couple years ago?

The true cause of disasters and afflictions is because of the wrong-doing: people are wrong doers: they wrong each other and wrong themselves --> and God then misguides them and they fall in the idolatry: they worship the sun, the idols and their religious leaders associating them with God Almighty --> so God punishes them.

This is explained in the Quran 31: 41
ظَهَرَ الْفَسَادُ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِي النَّاسِ لِيُذِيقَهُم بَعْضَ الَّذِي عَمِلُوا لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ

The explanation:
(Corruption has appeared in the land [like earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanoes ...etc] and sea [like floods, tsunamies ...etc],

because of [the works] that the hands of people have earned;

so that He may let them taste [the punishment of] some of their deeds;

that they may desist [from their wickedness.])

You're doing that silly thing so many lamer "students" of the Koran do, which is not read the Koran and interpret it for themselves, rather, they hang off the interpretations of others. That's how we get Taliban... that's how we get Al Quieda...

In your case, you have dedication yourself to the interpretations of Mohammed-Ali Hassan al-Hilly.

Mohammed-Ali Hassan al-Hilly is the same guy who wrote that Mars is the size of Earth, and that it has a vibrant ecology with lots of intelligent life.

Does this mean you think photos from the Martian Rovers are fake?

Instead of march like a robot behind the interpretations of Mohammed-Ali Hassan al-Hilly, why don't you crack a copy of the Koran and interpret it for yourself?

Corduroy

Senate Member
Feb 9, 2011
Vancouver, BC
You're doing that silly thing so many lamer "students" of the Koran do, which is not read the Koran and interpret it for themselves, rather, they hang off the interpretations of others. That's how we get Taliban... that's how we get Al Quieda...

So is Mohammed-Ali Hassan al-Hilly, whose interpretation the OP is hanging his belief on, doing the right thing by interpreting it himself?

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
If the Japanese followed the Q'ran, they would all be terrorists like the others who do.

The Japanese do not marry nine year old girls like your Mo did, the philophile fk.

Your implication that all muslims are terorists is quite racist, biggoted and offensive. I draw to your attention that many white christians were terrorists during the crusades and many present day jews take part in terrorist activities.

It is attitudes such as the one you display that are the cause of many wars. Please keep your vile and reprehensible opinions to yourself.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
Not to derail the thread, but what parts failed?
There were two, both related to the gas peddle staying down when released.

The first had to do with shaft friction fixed with a shim.

The other had to do with poorly placed floor mats, fixed with a mod making it so the floor mat couldn't rub against the peddle shaft even if the mat got loose.
Also, do you know the difference between 'designed' (my word) and 'made' (your word)?
Yup.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Yes, Japan's disaster is just mounting and really painful to watch.
Yeah it's getting worse alright.
You just gotta admire how well the Japanese people are copeing with this disaster, no looting, no riots, no hollering in long line ups, etc etc. I think a lot of other cultures could learn a lot from the Japanese people .

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Well, I did a little calculation.

In 2004, approximately 167,000 died in Indonesia as a result of the Dec. 26 tsunami, by far the majority of persons killed.

86.1% of the Indonesian population is Muslim.

That means approximately 144,000 Muslims died in Indonesia, punished by Allah, if we are to believe you.......

Japanese fatalities may reach 14,000....

Which means, I guess, that the followers of the pedophile and war monger Mohammed are ten times as evil as the Japanese, huh?

The punishment is because of the wrong-doing and idolatry

All that is done by God against the people of the wrong-doers.

Yes, now the wrong-doing is everywhere.
Muslims are not exceptional; they have fallen in the adultery and association like that of the past nations of Jews and Christians.

What I invite others is: to believe in God alone and to devote themselves to Him without associate or peer or son.
And to believe in all Moses, Jesus and Mohammed,
and in all the Torah (the Law), the Gospel and the Quran.
And to believe in the afterlife, the Judgment then Paradise or Hell.
And to believe in the Commandments of God which are the same to all the prophets of God.
The Ten Commandments In The Quran

While Prophet Mohammed is not any pedophile as did I explain to you many times before, and their insisting on this lie affirms that they are not too far from the affliction and punishment as indicated in the Quran 11: 8
وَلَئِنْ أَخَّرْنَا عَنْهُمُ الْعَذَابَ إِلَى أُمَّةٍ مَّعْدُودَةٍ لَّيَقُولُنَّ مَا يَحْبِسُهُ أَلاَ يَوْمَ يَأْتِيهِمْ لَيْسَ مَصْرُوفًا عَنْهُمْ وَحَاقَ بِهِم مَّا كَانُواْ بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِؤُونَ

The explanation:
( And if We delay for them [: the people of Mecca] the punishment [because Mecca is a home of peace and safety] to a schismatic generation [in the future, in the time of the Paraclite i.e. the Awaited Mahdi before his sovereignty],

they [: the stubborn unbelievers] will surely say: "What withholds it [from afflicting us]!?"

But, on the day [of their death] when it will come upon them; it will not be averted from them [whatever they may beg and supplicate],

but that will surround them [the punishment] at which they mocked.)
تفسير سورة هود

Correction of some past posting

Once I said that when the earthquake and tsunami afflicted some Muslim country in Malaysia then the mosque was saved.

But when we studied well the situation and the picture, we discovered the true fact: that was not any mosque: It was the shrine of some religious men whom those destroyed Muslim sanctified and associated with God in the glorification and servitude;
i.e. those exterminated Muslims and others glorified those imams and sheikhs as do they glorify God and that was their enthusiasm; and that shrine was left as a witness why God destroyed these people: not because of the Islam but because of the idolatry and association with God.

Now Jews in Palestine do the same and they quarrell with Muslims about the graves of the prophets and the shrines of the religious dead people: therefore their punishment by God is not far away from them.
The patron saint

Last edited:

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Yeah it's getting worse alright.
You just gotta admire how well the Japanese people are copeing with this disaster, no looting, no riots, no hollering in long line ups, etc etc. I think a lot of other cultures could learn a lot from the Japanese people .

France's level of secularism is very close to Japan's.

Omicron

Privy Council
Jul 28, 2010
Vancouver
eanassir, you could do wonders to your credibility if you did not mention Jesus and Mohammed in the same sentence.
Muslims believe Jesus existed, and that he was a very holy prophet... a member of the special rank of top-five prophets of all time, so he's not being self-contradictory to mention Mohammed and Jesus in the same sentence.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I got to agree with EA it is ungodly to perform shoddy improper work on reactors while you occupy yourselves with frivolous entertainments common to many of us monkeys. If you don't adhere to stringent safety and design protocals while you're trying to shave bucks off the project god will certainly punish you later on especially when you live in the quake zone. If the Japanese would repent and correct their bad habits they might survive the next disaster. what's not to agree with?

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

French existentialism was inspired by buddhism - which isn't really a religion. It allows for a more secular state where there is less time spent feuding between religions and more time spent actually helping the people of the region. France has since been mostly a secular haven - though the recent animosity towards Muslims is a bit of a black mark.

Even so, I agree with you, America (North and South) could learn to be a more secular state. It would help to focus on the actual well-being of those within the territory.

eanassir

Time Out
Jul 26, 2007
Japanese and all other peoples will be saved if they devote themselves to God alone and when they believe in the Quran.
The same is about Muslims: they should follow the devotion to God alone in order to be dignified and be victorious over their enemies.

That is because God is the Lord of all nations and peoples; and it is mentioned in the Quran 49: 13
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَى وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ

The explanation:
(O mankind, We have created you male and female, and made you nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Surely the noblest among you in the sight of God is the most godfearing of you. God is All-knowing, All-aware.)

quran-ayat.co

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
I got to agree with EA it is ungodly to perform shoddy improper work on reactors while you occupy yourselves with frivolous entertainments common to many of us monkeys. If you don't adhere to stringent safety and design protocals while you're trying to shave bucks off the project god will certainly punish you later on especially when you live in the quake zone. If the Japanese would repent and correct their bad habits they might survive the next disaster. what's not to agree with?
God has nothing to do with it, don't be such a barbarian !!

The Plants were designed properly and they did withstand the earth quake. The failure came when the tsunami hit and flooded the deisel engines that supply back up cooling water. At the time of the original design, 40 yrs ago, it was never invisioned that such a high tsanami would ever occur and the deisel engines were never elevated high enough to clear the tsunami.

So go out and give your stupid head a shake,, god had nothing to do with it.