' the shores of Hudson Bay'

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
At the very worst is it takes one to know one.
;)
keep trying though, eventually you will drag him down to your level where you can beat him.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
At the very worst is it takes one to know one.
;)
keep trying though, eventually you will drag him down to your level where you can beat him.
Lol, I don't see that ever happening. My own internet stalking collective, guy could develop an ego if they weren't all so fuking clueless.
Throw in any number less than 6M and listen to the little piggies squeal.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
All dead, including the house.

Sounds like if you had a dog you wouldn't know how to clean up after him. I had a horse when I was 3, I cleaned up after him too. Are you suggest I take the horse out of the bard so he can take a shit? At least my dog wagged it's tail when it saw me coming. Walnut's doesn't apparently. I wonder why he even calls it his dog as I doubt he even know where it shits or where the food is.
Getting a bit more desperate aren't you. I should have sent the file to Interpol in support of the people you claim to be fond of yet let them live in homes that could be a lot healthier.

Might explain whey the only gear you have left is 'forum fuktard'. Don't worry about the future, I will be here to make it as painful for you as you deserve.

Karma takes care of overblown egos a lot better and faster than I can. You've put your own foot in your mouth how many times since 'troll' was added to your list of addictions. You should be able to see by now why I am in so much fear of the collective, even back in the day when mods were the biggest trolls for Jews in the place.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Upkeep is the owners responsibility, need a link?? You back the corrupt side way to often for it to be an accident. . . . whack.
https://settlement.org/ontario/hous...s/what-are-my-responsibilities-as-a-landlord/
Renting a home to tenants in Ontario comes with many responsibilities that are set out in the Residential Tenancies Act (RTA).
These are some of your responsibilities:
  • Keeping the home in good repair: You must repair and maintain the home, and obey provincial and city health, safety and maintenance standards. You are responsible for repairs even if the tenant knew about problems before agreeing to rent the home. Tenants are responsible for any damage that they or their guests cause.
  • Maintaining common areas: You are responsible for cleaning and maintaining the common or shared areas of the building, such as hallways and yards. You are also responsible for removing snow from driveways, walkways, etc.
  • Providing access to vital services: You must provide access to hot and cold water, electricity, heat and fuel (e.g. natural gas). You cannot shut-off these services, even if the tenant has not paid rent. You may shut-off these services temporarily in order to make repairs. You and your tenant can agree that your tenant will pay for these services as a standard fee each month or based on what the tenant uses.
  • Heat: You must provide heat in the home from September 1 to June 15. During this period, the minimum temperature is 20°C. Some cities and towns set additional requirements. You can check with your municipality to find out more about minimum heat standards in your community.
  • Central Air: If you provide central air conditioning, you may be required by your municipality to maintain a maximum temperature of not more than 26°C between June and September.
  • Providing documents: You must provide your tenant with a copy of the lease or tenancy agreement, and written notice of your legal name and address. If the tenant requests rent receipts, you must provide them. You cannot charge a fee for any of these documents.
Make you a Chief and that would be the way their land is stolen alright. Good thing you are just another nameless fuktard when it is all said and done. lol
Pride of ownership isn't the "Indian way".

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If you were trying to show you are a retard you did a splendid job. The 'Act's was quoted in reply to this part, 'They are no different than white folks when renting a house with no interest in the upkeep!' rather than saying the Indians caused their own misfortune.

The Indians were 'smart enough' to call in the experts and if they gave them bad advice (as being different than in the lower parts of the Country) and people suffered and died that is 'gross Criminal Misconduct' and it is not something you get probation when found guilty. The Governments love signatures so somebody will be where the buck stops. In the best case JT would be handing the studies off to the Clinton Foundation along with the yearly dues that gets him invited to the best photo OPs in the coming year.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
WTF would a liar like you know about pride, other than you have none, the news is the collective tit you suck from has even less than class than you.

Lets not forget it was the Jewish Collective that was handing out diseased blankets to the Indians on their first gift exchange. (History lesson from South Africa revelation, link available on request)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You were a braver troll back when you had some backing.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper
Bible thumping fool.........and a Joo hater to boot! yawn!

MegaHurtz is a Muzzy. That...I can readily believe

He Must be Glue sniffing again ...........

Every time I read a post by megahurts, I'm reminded of this old movie.............
One flew over the cuckoo's nest - Trailer - HQ - YouTube

He sure is good at that!

You would think the collective would acknowledge your quality posts, as it stands none of them did. Lowest of the low-lives, a new label for you as a reward for all your hard work. Where did your back-up go again?? 'Poof' like your IQ??
Lowest of the low-lives, has a certain ring to it that makes it a perfect fit.

The holocaust thread and the expanding earth ones are the best ones, I can see why you avoid them like the plague.