'The sanctity of marriage is under attack'

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
no one refused to serve them...they either like the rings they have purchased or they don't

as for the refund, the possibility of receiving it will depend entirely upon the refund policy of the store and at what stage of construction the rings have reached

I don't think it is that big of a deal but I live in a hetero world and I am hetero so I don't have personal experience or a strong opinion

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
no one refused to serve them...they either like the rings they have purchased or they don't

as for the refund, the possibility of receiving it will depend entirely upon the refund policy of the store and at what stage of construction the rings have reached

I don't think it is that big of a deal but I live in a hetero world and I am hetero so I don't have personal experience or a strong opinion
I think it's kind of like trying to understand another culture. I'm hetero as well so how could I possibly know or understand anything else.I agree with you there.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I think it's kind of like trying to understand another culture. I'm hetero as well so how could I possibly know or understand anything else.I agree with you there.
and then we have the whole "oh they are so sensitive" crew and for a while I bought into that but now I think if they are upset they have the right to express that too... but bottom line is...business decisions tend to be black and white (no pun intended) and should stay that way and they were not denied service in fact they experienced exceptional customer service so *shrug* I don't know what to make of that

I also know I used to get my panties twisted up way faster when I was younger and I was fairly fiery about my presentation, now my first question is; "did any one die", and then " did everyone make it through fairly intact" if the answer is yes both times I figure we're ahead of the game

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
and then we have the whole "oh they are so sensitive" crew and for a while I bought into that but now I think if they are upset they have the right to express that too... but bottom line is...business decisions tend to be black and white (no pun intended) and should stay that way and they were not denied service in fact they experienced exceptional customer service so *shrug* I don't know what to make of that

I also know I used to get my panties twisted up way faster when I was younger and I was fairly fiery about my presentation, now my first question is; "did any one die", and then " did everyone make it through fairly intact" if the answer is yes both times I figure we're ahead of the game
I guess I feel now at my age is that it is not imperative anymore that I understand, anything, especially when it pertains to humanity.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I guess I feel now at my age is that it is not imperative anymore that I understand, anything, especially when it pertains to humanity.
well that's one way around it that's for sure