The New Venezuela

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
No way ghoper, really..you're pulling my leg..

Can you guess who I'm am pulling for?? Take a guess, any guess.. a wild one, pull it out of the air.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Obama Chavez still making history..

Benghazi, Operation Fast & Furious, IRS Targeting Conservatives, Wire tapping the Associated Press News, NSA listening to your calls and string them in a database..

When will the scandal diarrhea end??

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
However more and more the USA is becoming a BIGGER police state than it already is..

Recently they passed new legislation that allows the police to take DNA from you upon being arrested .. not convicted, just arrested.

Also laws to allow law enforcement to pick you up if your a suspected terrorist ... with a broad brush to define one as a terrorist.
So a "leftie" state wants a dictatorial gov't and a "rightie" state wants a state dictated by profit. The Yanks are doomed (unless they can ditch the right(Rep)/left(Dem) polarisation and find something useful to the general public). lol

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Then again in this case segregation is good, all the Libtards live north of the Red River...

Boomer, I understand you concern about police states but you do realize these sorts of states are not a product of a singular political belief?

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
These attacks on Obama are rather silly anyway and the more they produce them
the less effect they have as people just roll their eyes Actually America is changing
they are moving toward a place for those who have not been at the top rung and
likely never will. There was a time when business made all the decisions and had
all the air wave power and it was normal.
Now the minorities, the poor, the other interests are taking over in the majority and
the old white guys don't like it. It is democrasy the are now the majority and the
you guessed it, the majority rules. What is wrong with democracy? It is unfolding
as it should.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
In China you can be picked up by the local village police, sentenced to 4 years in a labor camp- all completed in a couple of days.
And the camps are full.
Han Chinese do not hate each other's guts. Americans do.

First of all it has not been determined if he lied or not and again it does not matter.
The people who are screaming are yelling at an imaginary wailing wall. The new
voter in America doesn't care.
The statement about America being a corporate dictatorship has some merit and the
real fear is the other folks are about to bring their little game to an end. not in the
immediate future but consistently over time. The old white boys club is done in
the Excited States of America. All those huddled masses are voting for their own
and Clinton will be the next President.
I believe the modern French revolution could come to pass if it continues the way it
is. The rich are going to be reviled. eight percent of the worlds population controls
fifty percent of the wealth. That is not good for future stability.
Things evolve over time I'm afraid if Republicans want a voice they'll have to become
Democrats. (oh that was nasty) I take that back.
Your heart is filled with hatred. Your heart has become a very dark thing.

I think they should try democracy for a while.

America no longer has the institutions to sustain democracy.

These attacks on Obama are rather silly anyway and the more they produce them
the less effect they have as people just roll their eyes Actually America is changing
they are moving toward a place for those who have not been at the top rung and
likely never will. There was a time when business made all the decisions and had
all the air wave power and it was normal.
Now the minorities, the poor, the other interests are taking over in the majority and
the old white guys don't like it. It is democrasy the are now the majority and the
you guessed it, the majority rules. What is wrong with democracy? It is unfolding
as it should.
What will happen to the white working class? They constitute the majority of white people in America. I don't think you care about the white working class do you? You don't even have the courage to face my questions.

I live in an area already controlled by the New Amerikans. They have created a violent gangbanger culture where I live. Do any of you Canadians know what it is like to live in fear? This is all a big joke to you Canadians isn't it? You folks don't care about working class white Americans.

I assume you realize that it will not be wealthy white people like the rich Democrats in California who pay the price for the creation of New Amerika. The entire burden will be placed on the children of the white working class. They will suffer while wealthy white leftists escape having to pay any price for the creation of New Amerika.

You Canadians are enjoying watching the death of my people. Look at Damngrumpy's posts as an example. I think you are monsters.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What will happen to the white working class? They constitute the majority of white people in America. I don't think you care about the white working class do you? You don't even have the courage to face my questions.

I live in an area already controlled by the New Amerikans. They have created a violent gangbanger culture where I live. Do any of you Canadians know what it is like to live in fear? This is all a big joke to you Canadians isn't it? You folks don't care about working class white Americans.

I assume you realize that it will not be wealthy white people like the rich Democrats in California who pay the price for the creation of New Amerika. The entire burden will be placed on the children of the white working class. They will suffer while wealthy white leftists escape having to pay any price for the creation of New Amerika.

You Canadians are enjoying watching the death of my people. Look at Damngrumpy's posts as an example. I think you are monsters.
Oh my! White Americans are suffering because of an influx of "not white" people who are supposedly tearing apart what "white" people built - the greatest country on Earth. Well, how did the "whites" build that country? On the backs of black and Chinese slaves and the bodies of the aboriginal peoples who they slaughtered with impunity. Then there are all the other countries where the US has invaded or interfered in their internal politics, where they supported brutal dictatorships so they could exploit their people and resources.

Hmmm! Sounds like Karma to me. I, for one, will not lose any sleep over it.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Oh my! White Americans are suffering because of an influx of "not white" people who are supposedly tearing apart what "white" people built - the greatest country on Earth. Well, how did the "whites" build that country? On the backs of black and Chinese slaves and the bodies of the aboriginal peoples who they slaughtered with impunity. Then there are all the other countries where the US has invaded or interfered in their internal politics, where they supported brutal dictatorships so they could exploit their people and resources.

Hmmm! Sounds like Karma to me. I, for one, will not lose any sleep over it.

I'm white, but my family isn't it. So your words don't apply to them.

Your problem is with wealthy and upper middle class whites. You don't hate working white people who are struggling just because they are white do you. It sure seems like you are deeply prejudice.

I don't like the USA any more either. You have stereotypes you can't overcome.

Hatred for white Americans is pervasive on the Canadian left. They even hate poor whites who are traditional. Much of Canada burns with hate.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I'm white, but my family isn't it. So your words don't apply to them.

Your problem is with wealthy and upper middle class whites. You don't hate working white people who are struggling just because they are white do you. It sure seems like you are deeply prejudice.

I don't like the USA any more either. You have stereotypes you can't overcome.

Hatred for white Americans is pervasive on the Canadian left. They even hate poor whites who are traditional. Much of Canada burns with hate.
I don't hate anybody, although being white myself, I am painfully aware of how much pain and suffering we have inflicted on many other peoples on this planet.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
I don't hate anybody, although being white myself, I am painfully aware of how much pain and suffering we have inflicted on many other peoples on this planet.
I live in an area controlled by the Sureno and MS-13 gangs. They rule here.

Do you know what it's like to be watched by their sentinels and to have to ask one of their enforcers for permission to pass along the sidewalk?

I've had my teeth knocked out by a gangbanger when I tried to stop him from selling dope in front of my home.

This is the kind of people I'm talking about:

Live Oak teen to be tried on double murder charge - Santa Cruz Sentinel

I used to see this guy hanging around. That's what I'm facing. I stay in most of the time now. It's too intense and I'm too old and broke to move. Things don't look very good for me.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You throw it out there and the people vote. Who would be next, Assad for sure and Putin,, Bibi?? I'm thinking not. I would say KN but somebody said they all look alike so how would a person know? Harper would be a reason for a coup rather than the solution to one not happening.

If one gets arrested in China one may lose a kidney or part of the liver.
Obvious solution is ............ ?