The moment CNN died

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Run along folks.....nothing to see here......It's just the much demeaned Fox News at the top of the charts again.....let's wait until another station gets close so we can all celebrate...........

When I was a kid, I used to watch Killer Kowalski, Bulldog Brower, and Special Delivery Jones place Sleeper holds on their wrestling opponents. I often wondered if permanent damage incurred. That question may be unanswerable, but apparently their victims are Fox viewers.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Run along folks.....nothing to see here......It's just the much demeaned Fox News at the top of the charts again.....let's wait until another station gets close so we can all celebrate...........
Sounds to me everybody is bashing all the networks. Me thinks you are being defensive about your favourite source of misinformation.

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
When I was a kid, I used to watch Killer Kowalski, Bulldog Brower, and Special Delivery Jones place Sleeper holds on their wrestling opponents. I often wondered if permanent damage incurred. That question may be unanswerable, but apparently their victims are Fox viewers.
Oh my Gawd, I've just been redded by Walter! Killer Kowalski's victims are sensitive!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The problem is the majority want more entertainment they want to know the latest movie
and starving children in Africa are god awful to look at. They want to know how to get on
a low fat diet not what is happening in the Middle East.
There is something for everyone, people who are somewhat interested in the world are
watching CNN over at Fox they are doing the right, the far right and some moderate right.
The problem is the people that Fox wants to reach as do the other networks are trying to
find the latest movie and what time it starts. Their minds are made up.
They are now in favour of the environment, they contribute to worthy causes as long as
they don't have to listen to the suffering part of the message. They are more interested
in the health of their pets for heaven sake.
Its is no longer a left right problem it a we don't care problem, we want things to be such
that what ever we perceive them to be is the reality for the moment and when people
change their mind on mass they will.
Face it the urban voters for example in America knew who they were going to vote for, only
the people listening to messages were torn as to what to do and they may have listened to
the right wing message but the deal was not as good as the other message, the rest didn't
care their mind was made up they voted not to be inconvenienced and the same attitude
is coming to Canada. The biggest reason is the media outlets all of them pandered to the
we want to be entertained while we are informed crowd. Now there is not enough entertainment
to satisfy the public lust for it, (we have hundreds of channels and nothing on TV) and we
have seen people lose interest in news and information in general. The only way people will
watch informative news is, if the networks package it ans promote it as of special interest its sad
the left right and center are to blame for their problems and that includes CNN and Fox.
Time Warner is a major part of the problem, news people don't run the news networks bean counters do.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The problem is the majority want more entertainment they want to know the latest movie
and starving children in Africa are god awful to look at. They want to know how to get on
a low fat diet not what is happening in the Middle East.
There is something for everyone, people who are somewhat interested in the world are
watching CNN over at Fox they are doing the right, the far right and some moderate right.
The problem is the people that Fox wants to reach as do the other networks are trying to
find the latest movie and what time it starts. Their minds are made up.
They are now in favour of the environment, they contribute to worthy causes as long as
they don't have to listen to the suffering part of the message. They are more interested
in the health of their pets for heaven sake.
Its is no longer a left right problem it a we don't care problem, we want things to be such
that what ever we perceive them to be is the reality for the moment and when people
change their mind on mass they will.
Face it the urban voters for example in America knew who they were going to vote for, only
the people listening to messages were torn as to what to do and they may have listened to
the right wing message but the deal was not as good as the other message, the rest didn't
care their mind was made up they voted not to be inconvenienced and the same attitude
is coming to Canada. The biggest reason is the media outlets all of them pandered to the
we want to be entertained while we are informed crowd. Now there is not enough entertainment
to satisfy the public lust for it, (we have hundreds of channels and nothing on TV) and we
have seen people lose interest in news and information in general. The only way people will
watch informative news is, if the networks package it ans promote it as of special interest its sad
the left right and center are to blame for their problems and that includes CNN and Fox.
Time Warner is a major part of the problem, news people don't run the news networks bean counters do.
I just love to watch all the gobblers in a forum, that pretend to be unbiased and neutral and look down their noses at people who watch Fox or Sun

Could I even say hypocrites????