The Left's War on White America

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Abraham Lincoln was disabled? With what?

Come off it. The Oscar numpties have a habit of awarding Best Actor award to someone who played a disabled person.

Whether it's Daniel Day-Lewis for "My Left Foot"; Dustin Hoffman for "Rain Man"; Tom Hanks for "Forrest Gump"; Jack Nicholson for "As Good as it Gets", Jamie Foxx for "Ray" or Eddie Redmayne for "The Theory of Everything", the Oscar peple do seem to like awarding Best Actor Oscar to someone who has played a disabled person.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You can only win a Best Actor Oscar nowadays by having playing a disabled person.

I wonder if I'm the only one who's noticed that.

Yes, you're probably the only one that has noticed that. I understand that, in your mind, 5 oscars in the last 30 years qualifies as only winning an Oscar by playing a disabled person but that's just because you are silly.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Tony Blair's wife, Cherie Blair (nee Booth), is the great-great-great-granddaughter of John Wilkes Booth.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
"Jesus Christ were always white ... Superman was white, Santa Claus was white. They even made Tarzan, king of the jungle in Africa, a white man ... But everything black was considered bad, and undesirable. Like black cats bring bad luck. Devils' food cake was the dark cake, and angel food cake was the white cake."

Too bad the blacks did not invent the TV and movies. ;-)

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Dull-normal racists with just enough brainpower to realise they can't cut it without special privilege.

Are you referring to the Tribal Gaming Agencies?

Does Affirmative action qualify as racism?

Against who?

Asians. Other groups don't have the same firepower. So it's necessary to compensate by holding Asians back through affirmative action.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
There is no basis for the mystical belief that anyone has a war on white America. After all, who said this country was meant to be exclusively white???

By the way, there are some who say the right wing has a war on non-whites in America. Their mysticism is just as wrong.

In his time, Melville and other white liberals were attacked for supposedly engaging in a war on whites because they sought to free the slaves. Melville's reply was in the form of that book where he has Father Mapple (a black man) calling his congregants ""My Brethren" and by having Queequeg (a black Fijian) and Ishmael (a white man) call each other "Brother". The critics were wring then and they are equally wrong today.