The Interview - Free on NetFlix

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

The Interview - Free on NetFlix

Well, I gave it 1 star out of 5. Can't believe I just wasted 2 hrs of my life on the Movie. :(

Lucky Sony got hacked, otherwise I doubt this movie would be on anyone must see list.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
maybe if they paid me to watch it, I might...if I had nothing else to do and it was raining and I was sick.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
Id say 3, for what it is. Its on par with the other movies they did. You either like that type of thing or you dont. There isnt much in between.

Chantry

Dec 10, 2014
I don't buy the whole hacked thing. I suspect it was all a publicity stunt by Sony. Maybe I'm a little cynical, but if I can think of it I'm sure they have a team all over it.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I don't buy the whole hacked thing. I suspect it was all a publicity stunt by Sony. Maybe I'm a little cynical, but if I can think of it I'm sure they have a team all over it.

That would have been a rather stupid move if it was. They were guaranteed to make more money without it. Its barely made any because of its very limited release. There was also no reason to do it. Every movie these two have done together has made a pretty decent profit for the company.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Id say 3, for what it is. Its on par with the other movies they did. You either like that type of thing or you dont. There isnt much in between.

Definitely not into that sort of movie and never watched any others they have been in...

I guess the only upside, it was filmed in Canada.. jobs for Canadians??

The Interview (2014) - Filming Locations - IMDb