The illusion of disbelievers about life

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
For any person that dies death is no longer than the blink of an eye. If they die before you do they have escaped a sinful world before you did. How is that stupid?

I told him about the Next Life, and he said this is stupid; so I answered him:

After you die you will know the truth, and will know that you are the stupid because you did not work for your Next Life, but you ignored and neglected about it.

God - be glorified - said in the Quran 78: 40-41, which means:
{ 40. We warn you, [associaters], of an imminent chastisement [following after your death a.]

41. The day when man [who is a believer] will look on [the charity] that his hands forwarded [to find it before him], while the disbeliever will say [when he will see the chastisement]: "O would that I were dust. b " }

a In the Barzakh world [or the Afterlife.]

b In order to get rid of the chastisement, just as how my body has become dust, and so it has got rid of the punishment: [my body] will not be punished or taken to account.

The interpretation is by Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly.

N.B. The lamb, whom I think you mean the Christ, (and all others) cannot do anything unless permitted by God Almighty.
As in the Quran 82: 19, which means:
{17. But can you imagine what the Day of Requital is? h

18. Again can you imagine what the Day of Requital is? i

19. [That is] the day when no soul can control any [intercession] for any soul; for on that day the authority will [absolutely] be God's [authority.]}

h The meaning: Can you imagine how they will be chastised following their death, and how they will regret when they will see the angels of death plucking their souls from their bodies?

i This is not any repetition, for the first [in the previous aya] points out to their chastisement in the Barzakh world [or the spirit-world or the Afterlife], while the second [in this aya] points out to Doomsday.

So, what is "Mohammed-Ali Hassan Al-Hilly's" opinion on
the recent airport bombings and other shenanigans
involving death and mutilation in Brussels, and Paris
before that?

Go to him in the Afterlife and ask him, and he may rebuke you for your lies and your cunning. Anyhow he used to scold the disbelievers.

Although in the Next Life you cannot speak the audible words.
http://www.quran-ayat.com/man/index.htm#The_Speaking_and_the_Uttering_

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

After you die you will know the truth, and will know that you are the stupid because you did not work for your Next Life, but you ignored and neglected about it.

{ 40. We warn you, [associaters], of an imminent chastisement [following after your death a.]

41. The day when man [who is a believer] will look on [the charity] that his hands forwarded [to find it before him], while the disbeliever will say [when he will see the chastisement]: "O would that I were dust. b " }

b In order to get rid of the chastisement, just as how my body has become dust, and so it has got rid of the punishment: [my body] will not be punished or taken to account.

N.B. The lamb, whom I think you mean the Christ, (and all others) cannot do anything unless permitted by God Almighty.

19. [That is] the day when no soul can control any [intercession] for any soul; for on that day the authority will [absolutely] be God's [authority.]}

h The meaning: Can you imagine how they will be chastised following their death, and how they will regret when they will see the angels of death plucking their souls from their bodies?

i This is not any repetition, for the first [in the previous aya] points out to their chastisement in the Barzakh world [or the spirit-world or the Afterlife], while the second [in this aya] points out to Doomsday.

Go to him in the Afterlife and ask him, and he may rebuke you for your lies and your cunning. Anyhow he used to scold the disbelievers.

How about ye shet ye trap and quit flappin yours and al hillbilly's gums there selfschlong. :)

Ain't nobody cares about that shyt anywho.

bluebyrd35

Council Member
Aug 9, 2008
Ormstown.Chat.Valley
As in the Quran 43: 33-35, which mean:
{33. And lest that people should become one nation [: unanimously following the blasphemy g],
We would have made, for those who blaspheme in [God] the Most Gracious, for their houses: roofs of silver, and elevators with which they go up [to the higher floors];

34. And for their houses doors [of Indian oak], and couches [of ivory] on which they recline,

35. And decoration [of all such doors, couches, ceilings and others.]
And surely [when the Mahdi will be raised] all this [wealth and stuffs] will be the enjoyment of the life of the World h [while in the Next Life they will not have any fortune],

but [O Mohammed] the [prosperity of the] Next Life in [the neighborhood of] your Lord will [exclusively] be for the God-fearing.}
.................................................. ...............
Where exactly do you get your translation or do you just make them up out of whole cloth???

Becoming one nation, is becoming united. To be united is to be in agreement, each individual with the same rights. Is that not what Mohammed was trying to create??

Mohammed was pro Christian. He honored Jesus. Now, Jesus stated very clearly that "He came to enforce the law not to change it!! So where are you getting the hatred of Jews that comes through in your posts??? This us not what Mohammed believed and certainly not from any of Mohammed beliefs according to the Quran.

Do you not think you should actually read the Quran yourself instead of taking the word of others?? It had taken Christians many years to realize that the priest, ministers etc. of Christianity that the translations were biased. i.e.. There is nothing in the Bible making babies worth more than mothers, or that there is no stricture against homosexuality there either. Many still believe there is, but are unable to produce one verse to support it.

So start searching and reading for yourself.

Last edited:

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

Keep it coming, the more you speak the more we understand what a vile bunch of satan worshippers you really are.