The grass was high

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
When you drink, you pass out in the yard. When you pass out in the yard, your party guests can't see you. When your party guests can't see you, one of them will drive over you. Don't let your party guests drive over you

DALTON, GA. (WRCB) -- The hunt is on for a driver who hit a young woman leaving a house party over the weekend.

The 21-year-old was found in the back yard, in tall grass, with severe injuries.

It happened on Conway Street in Dalton. That's where the woman was found alone and unconscious.
Her friends told police they heard the woman screaming, but didn't see who hit her.

Beer bottles litter the yard on Conway Street, where a Cinco de Mayo party nearly killed a young Dalton woman.

"The grass was really high, and I guess they didn't see me," Michelle Fuller tells Channel 3.

Fuller talked to us by phone from her hospital bed Monday.

She admits to drinking heavily Saturday night.

more

Hit and Run Victim: "The grass was high, they didn't see me" - WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I have a feeling that it had more to do with the driver being drunk than it did having the grass being overly long.;)