The good relations between Muslims and Americans

Buffy

Nominee Member
Jan 3, 2017
U.S.A.
What about non-Muslims in the 'Muslim' countries?

You've never read the Qur'an have you.
Of course I have. I've also lived in Muslim societies. Does cluelessness come easily to you or do you have to work at it?

I take back my comment about you being a Locutus clone. You have way more hate genes than he/it. Sounds like you are the one who needs meds. Can you say Prozac?
Can you say ignorant?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
So the Ugly Zionists (among the Americans and in Tel Aviv) provoke the hatred between the Muslims and the Americans so that the USA which is now the most powerful state in the world .. so that USA be to their side against Muslims, and by this way they think they can conquer and subdue Muslims and Muslim countries.

Therefore, the Ugly Zionists use their known propaganda and media so as to stir enmity and hatred against Muslims

their purpose is to cheat the people of America and Europe with their lies ... like the Islam is savage, Muslims are murderers and wild and Muslims rape children and torture women and have no kindness and are against humanity .. and so they do not deserve to have life ... etc.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Moderate Muslim would go a long long way if only they would come out and admit exactly why terrorist hate 'other Muslims' or infidels, it might show a darker side of the Quran, but it would make a huge difference. People need to know why they are hated by terrorist. The world does not understand the genocide in Sudans, Syria, Somalia, etc... which are all Muslim areas, the atrocities of Assad, Khomeini (he stands with no adjectives), why are these rulers so evil?

Buffy

Nominee Member
Jan 3, 2017
U.S.A.
So the Ugly Zionists (among the Americans and in Tel Aviv) provoke the hatred between the Muslims and the Americans so that the USA which is now the most powerful state in the world .. so that USA be to their side against Muslims, and by this way they think they can conquer and subdue Muslims and Muslim countries.

Therefore, the Ugly Zionists use their known propaganda and media so as to stir enmity and hatred against Muslims

their purpose is to cheat the people of America and Europe with their lies ... like the Islam is savage, Muslims are murderers and wild and Muslims rape children and torture women and have no kindness and are against humanity .. and so they do not deserve to have life ... etc.
Selfsame. Are you even able to feed yourself?

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Then, since you speak in a general sense, Nassir, so shall I. Which group of people kills and maims thousands of people every week? The Jews? No. Buddhists? No. Sikhs? No. No, it's Muslims.

thereligionofpeace.com

What group of people is destroying European nations? Who is responsponsible for most of the violent crime in places like Germany and Sweden?

No one wants to be your friend because you do not play well with others.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You dare call them ugly??

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I agree with you also, but the Ugly Zionists do not consider God, and do not differentiate between Muslims who apply the Islam or others who do not apply it.

But let's not confuse Zionism with the Jewish Faith. Not all who profess the Jewish Faith are Zionists, and not all Zionists profess the Jewish Faith. There is also a distinction between an Israeli and a Zionist too. Not all Israelis are Zionists just as not all Zionists are Israelis.

You dare call them ugly??

How do you know they're Zionists?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
About such friendship of Christians with Muslims and the enmity of Jews against Muslims, see here in the Quran 5: 82
{ You [Mohammed] will surely find the most hostile out of all people to those who believe a are the Jews and the idolaters b; and you will surely find the nearest of them in love to the believers those who say: "We are Christians"; that c is, because some of them are priests d and monks e, and they wax not proud.}

82 a i.e. to those who believe in you, Mohammed.

82 b Among the Arab; also they have severe hostility to Muslims.

82 c Love.

82 d i.e. the scholars of Christian.

82 e i.e. the ascetics of Christians.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_82
<quran-ayat.com/pret/5.htm#a5_82>

But let's not confuse Zionism with the Jewish Faith. Not all who profess the Jewish Faith are Zionists, and not all Zionists profess the Jewish Faith. There is also a distinction between an Israeli and a Zionist too. Not all Israelis are Zionists just as not all Zionists are Israelis.

I agree with you here also.

:laughing6:

Buffy

Nominee Member
Jan 3, 2017
U.S.A.

How do you know they're Zionists?
Easy, If that were a Muslim camp we'd be watching the women being raped because by their immodest clothing one can see that they are *****s.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
What's an ***?

Easy, If that were a Muslim camp we'd be watching the women being raped because by their immodest clothing one can see that they are *****s.

What's ****s?

Also, are you saying that those women can be only either Zionists or Muslims? Could they not be neither?

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Every good in Canada is good for Canada.
So why all the hatred threads against Muslims in this Canadian forum? You did not open your mouth then?
Why all this provoking against Muslims, and you did not open your mouth!? :-x