The curious parents of Sandy Hook child victim Noah Pozner

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
*bit of an alternate view for you*

We are told that on the morning of December 14, 2012, a single gunman, 20-year-old Adam Lanza, for no discernible reason, barged into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

There, despite his “very poor muscle tone” and “very very poor motor skills” which typify those afflicted with Asperger syndrome, Lanza managed to shoot to death 20 first-graders and 6 adults in less than 5 minutes.

That’s just one of the reasons why many now believe the Sandy Hook shootings to be what former state trooper Wolfgang Halbig calls “a contrived event.”

In addition to the parents’ absence of signs of grief, the resemblances of Sandy Hook people to crisis actors, the RIP and donation sites that were created days before the massacre, the strange Social Security Death Index for Lanza that said he had died a day before the massacre, and the continuing lack of transparency from state officials, here’s another oddity: 6-year-old child victim Noah Pozner‘s parents.

Put simply, Noah’s mom Veronique may not be who she says she is. And Noah’s dad, Lenny, is dissembling about his son’s photos, allegedly taken a month apart.

Noah’s mother: Veronique Haller Pozner

Noah’s mom, Veronique Haller Pozner, waves to the assembled media as she leaves after the funeral service in Fairfield, Conn. (AP) Her 6-year-old boy was shot “multiple times,” with his jaw blown away, but this mother had the presence of mind to put on rouge, eye makeup, and red lipstick just 3 days later.

more

The curious parents of Sandy Hook child victim Noah Pozner | Fellowship of the Minds

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I think most conspiracy nutters are, well, nuts. But there has to be a special place in hell reserved for those who would make some kind of weird game out of speculating weird alternate theories if there is even a sliver of a possibility they are doing so over the lives of young children.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I think most conspiracy nutters are, well, nuts. But there has to be a special place in hell reserved for those who would make some kind of weird game out of speculating weird alternate theories if there is even a sliver of a possibility they are doing so over the lives of young children.

So you favour the weird official contrivance cobbled together by authority, a story so at odds with reality. All assembled for our consumption over the lives of children. They pull those strings every day. It was them that initiated the use of children to push their agenda.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
So you favour the weird official contrivance cobbled together by authority, a story so at odds with reality. All assembled for our consumption over the lives of children. They pull those strings every day. It was them that initiated the use of children to push their agenda.

Only if the speculation is correct. Only then. Otherwise it's a bunch of bored individuals with no first hand direct knowledge playing some weird game, cobbled together from the idle gossip and random thoughts of others who also have no first hand knowledge, that is, or at the very least should be acknowledged that it could be, at the expense of real lives.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Only if the speculation is correct. Only then. Otherwise it's a bunch of bored individuals with no first hand direct knowledge playing some weird game, cobbled together from the idle gossip and random thoughts of others who also have no first hand knowledge, that is, or at the very least should be acknowledged that it could be, at the expense of real lives.

If that were the case I would agree but it is not. The inconsistencies, inaccuracies and literal destruction of the scene of the crime itself compels thinking individuals to at least search for more satisfying answers. Speculation is the process to correctness not an end in itself.
I have never been bored in my life. Using children for nefarious schemes is common following the axiom that the heart will consider what the mind rejects. There is a weird expensive and involved game here for sure and it is quite beyond an individual or even a dozen individuals to have conceived or executed.

We Day

There you will see the depth of depravity of global misuse of children to empower evil to new lows.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
If reporters dug into it then it be a story of the century for them. Fame, fortune and such. Surely you think someone would have uncovered a few facts for presentation.

And believe me, I swallow very little 'official' versions no matter which country or pols are feeding it. In the same respect, I do not not think 9/11 was an inside job. But some incidents deserve several looks to really find out answers to very awkward questions.

Not all skeptics are quacks either. Those that label non-believers from their ignorant high horses are smearing the messenger rather than their message eh.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
If that were the case I would agree but it is not. The inconsistencies, inaccuracies and literal destruction of the scene of the crime itself compels thinking individuals to at least search for more satisfying answers. Speculation is the process to correctness not an end in itself.

I have never been bored in my life. Using children for nefarious schemes is common following the axiom that the heart will consider what the mind rejects. There is a weird expensive and involved game here for sure and it is quite beyond an individual or even a dozen individuals to have conceived or executed.

We Day

There you will see the depth of depravity of global misuse of children to empower evil to new lows.

But you don't know for absolutely certain what the truth is, you've simply arrived at a conclusion based on your own bias which is what, in a nutshell, you more or less accuse other's of doing when they don't ask the same questions that you do. Now, hear me clearly, I'm not being disparaging, I'm simply telling you what I see. I am neither unintelligent nor unwilling to listen to alternate views.

But here's how I approach it, if, as it turns out, you are indeed correct, there was never any mass murder and it's all a contrived conspiracy to achieve a nefarious end, then boy oh boy is my face red. But were I to participate in any speculation without caution, such as disparaging individuals for faking grief, and it were to turn out that I was indeed wrong, then that would be something I couldn't live with.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
We don't know what the truth about this incident. That is true and it demands further inquiry. Read my signature quote. That's my approach. I think it's sound to cultivate a fact based bias. Nobody should worry overmuch about being wrong but maybe worry more about being right.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006