The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it. You?

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

Given my old criminal mind and delinquent attitude; I know that if I was my old self, I would hate the notion of a one world government.

Such a bank would prevent me from talking advantage of the white economy.

Fair taxation makes my criminal wallet lose twofold. I lose my gain and now must pay and play fair. Bummer.

Given my reform and apotheosis, I feel it is my duty to tell all my fellow white economy taxpayers, we all pay taxes, and it is foolish not to have a fair system.

Leaving unfair advantage to the black market does not seem like a good idea. Right?

I think I would vote for a One World Government, just to get the One World Bank.

If your government preaches against a One World Government, they are voting with the criminals who hate the idea.

Economically speaking; given that single source banking governance is easy, --- I think that moving a huge economic advantage from the black market to our white market, --- is a good idea.

I estimate that we all get a 30% raise in pay.

I am bought off. You?

Regards.
DL

Reactions: Dexter Sinister

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
The real criminals are the ones pushing for a one world government. Without the nicety of free elections, of course.
What you think of as criminals are just pikers in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: Twin_Moose

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
The real criminals are the ones pushing for a one world government. Without the nicety of free elections, of course.
What you think of as criminals are just pikers in the grand scheme of things.
Who has done what you describe?

Or are you trying out some Fake News?

Regards
DL

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Who has done what you describe?

Or are you trying out some Fake News?

Regards
DL
Let's take a look at the UN for one. This is an un-elected quasi-govt who acts like they run the world without being accountable to anyone. Did you at any point in your life agree to be ruled by the diktats of the UN? Did you ever get to elect a UN representative?

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007

Given my old criminal mind and delinquent attitude; I know that if I was my old self, I would hate the notion of a one world government.

Such a bank would prevent me from talking advantage of the white economy.

Fair taxation makes my criminal wallet lose twofold. I lose my gain and now must pay and play fair. Bummer.

Given my reform and apotheosis, I feel it is my duty to tell all my fellow white economy taxpayers, we all pay taxes, and it is foolish not to have a fair system.

Leaving unfair advantage to the black market does not seem like a good idea. Right?

I think I would vote for a One World Government, just to get the One World Bank.

If your government preaches against a One World Government, they are voting with the criminals who hate the idea.

Economically speaking; given that single source banking governance is easy, --- I think that moving a huge economic advantage from the black market to our white market, --- is a good idea.

I estimate that we all get a 30% raise in pay.

I am bought off. You?

Regards.
DL
I bet your old self had a better bedside manner.

• Sad
Reactions: French Patriot

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Let's take a look at the UN for one. This is an un-elected quasi-govt who acts like they run the world without being accountable to anyone. Did you at any point in your life agree to be ruled by the diktats of the UN? Did you ever get to elect a UN representative?
Yes, indirectly through the governments we have elected over time.

We all do that for all the U. N. reps we appoint.

You do not seem aware of the process you critique.

That aside.

A world bank is apolitical and wants your wealth, through your government guarantee, which is the best end for all.

You do not change bank when you change government.

Relax and let's screw the crooks.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I bet your old self had a better bedside manner.
Yes.

It helps when screwing honest people.

Are you enjoying yours?

I am not here to make friends.

I am here to educate the less astute, exactly what you think you are doing.

Pot -- Kettle.

Regards
DL

Reactions: Dixie Cup

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Yes, indirectly through the governments we have elected over time.
Nice try but that isn't electing them. We elect a govt to make decisions for us. We don't elect a govt so they can appoint people to an un-elected body to make decisions for us. The govt has already shed its responsibility onto enough organizations that aren't accountable to the public, like the courts, human rights tribunals and the Senate, and of course the UN. And let's face it, the UN and many of its organs aren't exactly swimming in credibility these days.
The IPCC is a fucking misinformation spewing joke of an agency. The WHO blows in whatever direction the money is coming from. The UNHCR (or the media for that matter) won't tell the truth about Palestine or else they'll be kicked out of Palestine. Meanwhile the UN gives Hamas a free pass for its war crimes and crimes against humanity against their own people while getting all Foghorn Leghorn over every little thing Israel does.
It created a document that even China signed on to that states people and nations had the right to self-determination and then ignores China's brutal crackdown on Hong Kong as well as its aggression towards Taiwan.

The UN is a farce. The Security Council is one of the biggest jokes on the planet and the General Assembly is a democratic sham.

Let's see. Oh yeah, they had North Korea Chair the Commission for the Status of Human Rights or whatever. They had Saudi Arabia Chair the Commission for the Status of Women and named Robert Mugabe as their Ambassador of Tourism. These would be pretty funny jokes, if they weren't all true.

What's disturbing is the idea that you would give up all your freedoms just to stick to the criminals. Because there is NO way in hell a one-world govt would be anything close to a democracy. In order to maintain control of 8 billion people and growing it would pretty much have to go full totalitarian.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
UN, NWO types. All Communists. There are all kinds of groups that would love to rule the world. Trouble is, they are all in it for themselves, not the masses.
Trouble??

No.

Blessing.

Yes.

If all are looking after their own, then all are the same and cooperation should be easy.

If the masses are too stupid to look out for themselves, then stupidity will kill the world and not our destruction of our eco system.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Nice try but that isn't electing them. We elect a govt to make decisions for us. We don't elect a govt so they can appoint people to an un-elected body to make decisions for us. The govt has already shed its responsibility onto enough organizations that aren't accountable to the public, like the courts, human rights tribunals and the Senate, and of course the UN. And let's face it, the UN and many of its organs aren't exactly swimming in credibility these days.
The IPCC is a fucking misinformation spewing joke of an agency. The WHO blows in whatever direction the money is coming from. The UNHCR (or the media for that matter) won't tell the truth about Palestine or else they'll be kicked out of Palestine. Meanwhile the UN gives Hamas a free pass for its war crimes and crimes against humanity against their own people while getting all Foghorn Leghorn over every little thing Israel does.
It created a document that even China signed on to that states people and nations had the right to self-determination and then ignores China's brutal crackdown on Hong Kong as well as its aggression towards Taiwan.

The UN is a farce. The Security Council is one of the biggest jokes on the planet and the General Assembly is a democratic sham.

Let's see. Oh yeah, they had North Korea Chair the Commission for the Status of Human Rights or whatever. They had Saudi Arabia Chair the Commission for the Status of Women and named Robert Mugabe as their Ambassador of Tourism. These would be pretty funny jokes, if they weren't all true.

What's disturbing is the idea that you would give up all your freedoms just to stick to the criminals. Because there is NO way in hell a one-world govt would be anything close to a democracy. In order to maintain control of 8 billion people and growing it would pretty much have to go full totalitarian.
You ignore reality, as we do have our elected officials assign U.N. positions.

If you cannot get that right, there is no point in my dealing with your other foolishness.

I would indeed give up the freedom to be robed by tax evading criminals.

You go ahead and keep that freedom to be robbed.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Globalism and a movement towards a "One World Govt" has died or at least has slipped into hibernation.
Yes.

The criminal element has moved us away from progress by bad mouthing the concept, but I do not think globalization can or should be stopped.

Regards
DL

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2