The Conspiracy Cult

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I didn't go through the whole thing....just scanned it..fast forwarded to the end an it wasn't the film I saw.

Lots of things were similar, copied from the actual film...but...at the end the one I saw showed a single buiding...not the twin tower...like you said, that one isn't worth the watch.

I'll keep looking...and when I find it , I'll post it.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Ya, I've had my head slammed into an ice wall at 60 miles an hour. That was over thirty years ago and it still hurts.
That's reality.

And I would like to meet the person who has all the facts.
Is it a fact that it still hurts today?

It would be nice if reality was a constant across society rather than a variable.
It would be nice if what IS a paintball gun, wasn't being called a submachine gun, just because it suits someones agenda.

And I have two friends, one is in demolition...
What kind of demolition? Explosive, or mechanized. What company does he work for?

...and the other was US Special Forces in Nam and an expert in demolitions...
I know several EOD guys, and none of them believe it was controlled demolition.

This goes back to what you were saying before about opinions. The issue arises when objectivity takes a back seat.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I didn't go through the whole thing....just scanned it..fast forwarded to the end an it wasn't the film I saw.

Lots of things were similar, copied from the actual film...but...at the end the one I saw showed a single buiding...not the twin tower...like you said, that one isn't worth the watch.

I'll keep looking...and when I find it , I'll post it.
One of the old "Airport" movies?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What kind of demolition? Explosive, or mechanized. What company does he work for?

I know several EOD guys, and none of them believe it was controlled demolition.

He blows stuff up - happiest guy I know.

This goes back to what you were saying before about opinions. The issue arises when objectivity takes a back seat.
Nobody has all the facts so we are left with nothing but opinion. It is impossible to be objective without all the facts. That is my point.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If there wasn't so much sleazy behaviour to cover the **** ups of private contractos who dropped the ball ie: Airport Security, Motorola, Air traffic Control etc and sleazy moves by Gov agencies, then perhaps the conspiracy theories would be far fewer?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
If there wasn't so much sleazy behaviour to cover the **** ups of private contractos who dropped the ball ie: Airport Security, Motorola, Air traffic Control etc and sleazy moves by Gov agencies, then perhaps the conspiracy theories would be far fewer?
That is what definitely brings the official story into question. But although 911 is probably this most talked about conspiracy (maybe JFK is still bigger) thetre are so many stories that have become grist for the mill because f the coverups and lack of transparency. It is almost as if they purposely foster conspiracy theories to keep people from paying attention to what is really going on.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Seems to me that all the building demolitions I've seen on TV....The building collapsed from the bottom up while the world trade center buildings collapsed from the point the planes hit. so whoever laid those explosive charges would have to know where the planes were gonna hit????

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
He blows stuff up - happiest guy I know.
That doesn't answer the question. Without qualifying him, your use of his opinion, is invalid.

Nobody has all the facts so we are left with nothing but opinion.
You keep saying that, and you're still wrong.

Does your injury still hurt?

Then that is a fact.

It is impossible to be objective without all the facts.
No it isn't.

That is my point.
I know, and you're still wrong.

Yes.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Then perhaps it's time to focus some attention on those sleaze balls to settle this **** once and for all? Like I've said before "the conspiracy theories are the cover up".

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Then perhaps it's time to focus some attention on those sleaze balls to settle this **** once and for all?
Can't. The people with no critical thought, no objectivity and a silly agenda have hogged all the lime light.

Like I've said before "the conspiracy theories are the cover up".
Possibly.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Diversions have proved their usefulness on prior occasions. A Cuban up the snatch worked great for Clinton when it came to selling nuke tech to China.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Now this was a conspiracy of major proportions:
Operation Canadian Bacon was the code name for America's secret war with Canada during the 1960's and early 1970's. Many young men were drafted for this war. To conceal the war, Americans were told that there was a war in some place called Vietnam.

The War JFK used the draft to gain recruits for his war. The war was fought hand-to-hand because it's too cold in Canada to hold onto something metal like a gun.
While drafted soldiers were surprised to find themselves in Canada, no one was more surprised than the draft evaders, let me tell you.

No need for a warning, this really happened, and you were there. (maybe) :lol:

Last edited:

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Now this was a conspiracy of major proportions:
Operation Canadian Bacon was the code name for America's secret war with Canada during the 1960's and early 1970's. Many young men were drafted for this war. To conceal the war, Americans were told that there was a war in some place called Vietnam.

The War JFK used the draft to gain recruits for his war. The war was fought hand-to-hand because it's too cold in Canada to hold onto something metal like a gun.
While drafted soldiers were surprised to find themselves in Canada, no one was more surprised than the draft evaders, let me tell you.

No need for a warning, this really happened, and you were there. (maybe) :lol:

How does this figure into it?

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Your posts are simply moronic and insipid, your crying pathetic, your blind attacks cowardly and your labeling of dissenters so far off the mark as to be absurd.

Typical projections of a mindless drugged up paranoid. But thanks for playing.