The case for Israel

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
It's bizarre how you can say 'Defamation' supports 'The Case for Israel'.... I haven't watched TCFI but I imagine its makes an argument of why Israel should exist... Defamation, while I admittedly haven't watched it in entirety, argues that antisemitism is blown way out of proportion and not nearly as widespread as we are lead to believe...

Based on these conclusions (that I assume are accurate but correct me if I'm wrong) alone I could say without watching , that they couldn't possibly support each other...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
It's bizarre how you can say 'Defamation' supports 'The Case for Israel'.... I haven't watched TCFI but I imagine its makes an argument of why Israel should exist... Defamation, while I admittedly haven't watched it in entirety, argues that antisemitism is blown way out of proportion and not nearly as widespread as we are lead to believe...
I haven't been lead to believe it's widespread. I believe it exists.

Based on these conclusions (that I assume are accurate but correct me if I'm wrong) alone I could say without watching , that they couldn't possibly support each other...
You're wrong. If you actually watched both movies with an open, objective mind, you would see how "Defamation", actually proves a key point made in "The case for Israel".

I find it extremely humourous, that you haven't watched "Defamation" completely, and haven't watched "The Case for Israel" at all. But yet feel "Defamation is the rebuttal which craps all over your propaganda movie".

No wonder your posts and especially your links, are so easily dispatched.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
I've watched most of Defamation, which I don't think you've seen one minute of. And it does crap all over TCFI................

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I've watched most of Defamation, which I don't think you've seen one minute of. And it does crap all over TCFI................
I have, but I can imagine how much you want for me not of have seen it. That way you won't feel like such a jackass. Sorry to burst your bubble.

And since you haven't seen "The Case for Israel", your opinion means less than nothing.

I posted Defamation about a year ago.
I believe that's when I watched it.

immediately i can discredit this movie for being on a hate site 'bankoran.com'
Yes of course, you can't muster enough objectivity and your mind is closed. I already knew that.

I disagreed with the premise of the bulk of the sites you've tried to use to spread your propaganda. But I took the time to dismember them.

I guess you're just to intellectually superior.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
This video is disgusting and makes me want to vomit.... The way Jimmy Carter is defamed..... Carter is probably the only President in history that gave a damn about trying to bring peace between Israelis and Palestinians.....
He's a strong opponent of the death penalty and torture...
This is not a man who enjoys violence and destruction (ie George W Bush)
Just disgusting......

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Not quite a year ago.....Dec 30th...I knew I'd seen it before....
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/i...-israeli-war-crimes-crimes-5.html#post1364431
Would me quoting a line from the video "Defamation", be a good indication, that I've watched it DaS?

This video is disgusting and makes me want to vomit....
Ya, facts have that affect on some people.

The way Jimmy Carter is defamed.....
Defamed? He made the claim his book was about opening up debate. Then turned down debate.

Carter is probably the only President in history that gave a damn about trying to bring peace between Israelis and Palestinians.....
Ya, Clinton did nothing at all.

He's a strong opponent of the death penalty and torture...
So is the Israeli Supreme Court.
This is not a man who enjoys violence and destruction (ie George W Bush)
Just disgusting......
And you say this because that's what's being said about him in the video....:roll:

You're a shining example of superior intellect cubby.

Thanx for once again, removing any doubt.

Yes cubby, I can see how much difficulty you're having formulating a reasoned response. There's no need to remove all doubt by giving me a thumbs down pumpkin.

CUBert

Time Out
Aug 15, 2010
Canada
Ya, facts have that affect on some people.

no real facts are presented, sorry. might as well show me a nazi propaganda film for facts.
Defamed? He made the claim his book was about opening up debate. Then turned down debate.
false
Ya, Clinton did nothing at all.
nothing that matches the lengths Carter went to...
So is the Israeli Supreme Court.
hahahahahaha lmfao roflmao. israeli government loves torture and they engage in it daily...
You're a shining example of superior intellect cubby.
i can't argue with this, the first thing you said that had any truth to it.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Geezus cubby, I had to refresh the page 6 times before you fixed your errors.

no real facts are presented, sorry. might as well show me a nazi propaganda film for facts.
By all means, dissect some for us. It took you what? 20 minutes to watch an hour + movie. You must have something you can take apart.

Yes, I can tell by how you typed that, that you really mean it.

nothing that matches the lengths Carter went to...
Won't argue that.

hahahahahaha lmfao roflmao. israeli government loves torture and they engage it in daily...
Again, typed with such conviction, you must really mean it.

i can't argue with this, the first thing you said that had any truth to it.
No surprise there, sarcasm is always lost on the feeble minded.

If you manage to back up your claims with some fact, PM me, I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Anti-Semitism isn't a serious problem in the US or Canada. It exists, but not to the same extent as many Muslim and Arab countries.

The anti-defamation league used to be about anti-Semitism, but its main purpose now is to link criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism and keep the US tax dollars flowing.

I tried watching JTF's movie, but I found it similarly informative but far less entertaining than this movie about the brave North Korean leader's ability to control the weather.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3813036076281028527#

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'll be sure to watch.
How far are you? I'm at the 25:00 mark and from about the 11:30 mark there are several topics worth discussing. As a Professor of Law would he teach his students to 'do the same thing' he does. This isn't a court of Law, it is supposed to be 'cold hard facts'. Just one example, at about the 23:00 mark the numbers are finally given, 700,000 expelled Arabs from Nov.47 and all references before that only say 'some were expelled', that term is used several time and not always is it made clear that many of that 700,000 was expelled before war was declared in May/48 after the no return policy was implemented. Having the Politician explain the same period of history paints a different picture as much as it can. Unprovoked war is his description and the errors are quite plain if the transcript was examined word for word.
11:45-20:00 In the early history many things were left out, including any Rothschild involvement, let alone going back to 1880.
20:00-21:30 Nov47-May48 lies from :30 on. Arabs did not declare war, they were subjected to acts of violence that were village wide, just like the vid Occupation101 has shown, Jews were the aggressors rather than the victims, Arabs declared war only after Israel declared itself a Nation.
22:00-23:00 numbers of Arabs and Jews expelled in the 1st years from Nov 47.
23:20-24:00 lies
24;00-25:00 allowing Arab refugees the right to return would make Jews a minority, they could not then call it a Jewish State. That is how they can claim to not be suppressive, basically a smoke and mirror show.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Anti-Semitism isn't a serious problem in the US or Canada. It exists, but not to the same extent as many Muslim and Arab countries.

The anti-defamation league used to be about anti-Semitism, but its main purpose now is to link criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism and keep the US tax dollars flowing.

I tried watching JTF's movie, but I found it similarly informative but far less entertaining than this movie about the brave North Korean leader's ability to control the weather.
Yes, deflection and avoidance.

Good choices for not having to back up your consternation.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
I suppose I could deconstruct the opening propaganda piece, but i suspect I would about the same chance of success as convincing die-hard Kim Jong-il loyalists that their fearless leader has no control over the weather.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I suppose I could deconstruct the opening propaganda piece, but i suspect I would about the same chance of success as convincing die-hard Kim Jong-il loyalists that their fearless leader has no control over the weather.
You mean like when many of your talking points are continuously proven wrong, and yet you keep posting them, like they hold water, that kind of diehard?

I never said I agreed with the entire film, the most glaring crap, was the crap about Iran. But it is not without a great deal of merit. In fact, like I said to cubby, his video "Defamation", actually supports a key point about Israel.

Something her detractors ignore completely, to suit their agenda.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
The basic idea is that every time the Zionists offered peace, the Arabs/Muslims/Palestinians declared war and Israel grew bigger. Peace offer, war, more land for Israel. Peace offer, war, more land for Israel. Funny how Israel keeps finding themselves in wars that cause Israel to grow and expand, while they innocently defend themselves over and over...

Sort of like how the US selflessly defended themselves from Iraq's WMD stockpiles and somehow the oil companies ended up with lucrative Iraqi oil concessions.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Just chiming in, but is a two-state solution not already widely accepted? Is that not reasonable compromise for both sides?