The best things about you

choppie

Nominee Member
Mar 24, 2005
o0o0o ok apparently spying on your neighbour is something to gloat about these days..... 8O yikes

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
I am proud to be a damn good mother, now to 3 little men. I went back and not only finished grade 12 since I had my oldest, but continued and graduated with my Arts degree, and plan on going to Law school.

I'm a really good cook, homeade just about anything

I can drink with the best of them

I have been liberated from a piss poor marriage, continued to believe in and found true love

I guess I've got quite a list!

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
manda said:

You, me, mrmom and Rev, should all get together and drink a micro-brewery dry one day....

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Count me in Just name the place 8)

Since the Rev is in the middle of us all....we will let him pick the micro-brewery, and we will just bust in one day.....

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
TenPenny said:
manda said:

I can drink with the best AND the worst of them. And probably have.

I got a 98 percentile on my LSAT, and then had enough sense NOT to go to law school.

different strokes for different folks :p What can I say? what I really want to do is get my Ph. D and teach law, but I figure that I'll need to practice in human rights for a few years and pay down those student loans..... bleck.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: The best things about you

Jay said:
:lol:

You still bugging her about that....

Well she can take heavy teasing I noticed, which is one of the reasons she's a cool chick, maybe I can give her my ex-g/f's number? Teach her a few things :D

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005

Jay said:
:lol:

You still bugging her about that....

ahh, but the cheese evades me.....other than stuff that has bloody Kasseri cheese, I make a fantastic homeade anything...you can ask mr.manda, if you can find him...I'm good with humour, but sorry ITN, most woment aren't like me, and don't appreciate my brand, or the teasing...I can't teach those not willing to learn

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
It took my wife a few years to appreciate "good humour"

So she is a cool chick too....

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005

Jay said:
It took my wife a few years to appreciate "good humour"

So she is a cool chick too....

I'm afraid that she's one of the rare ones who learned it. My sense of humour is just plain out of reach for some people...*sigh*, it's sad, really :cry: :wink:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I get the odd strange look too....I figure it must something I said....

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Since the Rev is in the middle of us all....we will let him pick the micro-brewery, and we will just bust in one day.....

I do happen to know a brewmaster at the Fort Garry Brewing Company. He makes my Two Rivers Red for me.

You, me, mrmom and Rev, should all get together and drink a micro-brewery dry one day....

I'll bring the bone from a beef roast...just in case they don't have an opener.