The Bankers Manifesto 1892

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Why is it necessary? We are being held hostage to a banking system based on fiction. It has no basis in reality, has no intrinsic value what so ever. Who profits from this charade? Certainly not us. I would rather go back to the barter system than be robbed constantly by these thieves.

And who is holding the gun to the head of our government that we are paying private banks high interest when our government owns its own bank and can borrow at next to nothing? Something is rotten in Canada as well as the rest of the world.

If it wasn't for a Federal Bank making money of some sort, what would you trade or buy things with. The world is to big to barter anymore. Ancient civilizations found that out. Banks are a for profit corp.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Guess they could try, as I said there is nothing backing money these days, except wealth the government may own.
How do you know they haven't been put up as security, the people have just been kept in the dark about that little detail. (banksters more than politicians)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
If it wasn't for a Federal Bank making money of some sort, what would you trade or buy things with. The world is to big to barter anymore. Ancient civilizations found that out. Banks are a for profit corp.
How did your country handle money prior to 1913 and after the 'break from English taxes) I don't know your Constitution word for word but I'm sure it laisd out some guidelines to keep the banks in check and as a servant of the people rather than their master. Banks always spell out the conditions on any loan, be it to a personal one or one to a Country.
It isn't any more complicated as stop paying the banks interest on the money they create. All the income tax collected in your country doesn't even pay the interest on your national debt. If you guys can't break the central bank who can? Sad fact is if you don't they can/will abandon your dollar and you will be the first example of what a 4th world country looks like, after the fall.
JFK was the only President that was not guilty of treason because they knowing did nothing while the people of the country were being robbed by the international banks. That is an enemy, not money itself, this current form of banking.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
What would happen if China demanded payment, or better yet the US just defaulted, couldn't China then start claiming ownership of Federal public land. The home of the spotted owl could be logged if China wanted the lumber more than the owl. That is the whole idea behind the grabbing of 'public land' in the last few years, it is what the US has put up as security for all the bonds they sell every year.

We don't, but if China started to cash in their bonds, the price would crash so fast most would be rendered close to worthless, causing their economy to bottom. (we hardly ever know about so called "black swan" - unknown things happening events. I do not think they would or could sell all the bonds.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
How did your country handle money prior to 1913 and after the 'break from English taxes) I don't know your Constitution word for word but I'm sure it laisd out some guidelines to keep the banks in check and as a servant of the people rather than their master. Banks always spell out the conditions on any loan, be it to a personal one or one to a Country.
It isn't any more complicated as stop paying the banks interest on the money they create. All the income tax collected in your country doesn't even pay the interest on your national debt. If you guys can't break the central bank who can? Sad fact is if you don't they can/will abandon your dollar and you will be the first example of what a 4th world country looks like, after the fall.
JFK was the only President that was not guilty of treason because they knowing did nothing while the people of the country were being robbed by the international banks. That is an enemy, not money itself, this current form of banking.

I have mentioned this book before, "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edwards Griffon. In it he explains just how the Federal Reserve was formed and how all the world banks conspired to create what we have today.

Prior to 1913 banks were pretty much on their own to do what ever the traffic would allow.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Prior to 1913 (especially in the USA) the banks were watched and policed because people learned on grandmas knee what kind of odious parasites they were. When I was a kid I had a bible thats inside cover both front and back had anti-banker drawings portraying bankers in top hats closing factories and evicting women and children. Nobody trusted banks not even if they owned one. I wish I hadn't burned it,could have sold it for a handsome profit today.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Prior to 1913 (especially in the USA) the banks were watched and policed because people learned on grandmas knee what kind of odious parasites they were. When I was a kid I had a bible thats inside cover both front and back had anti-banker drawings portraying bankers in top hats closing factories and evicting women and children. Nobody trusted banks not even if they owned one. I wish I hadn't burned it,could have sold it for a handsome profit today.

That's how bankers were portrayed back then, they could get away with just about anything they wanted. What was inside your bible was accurate.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
DB

I did some checks and all you can find on this manifesto is on other froums - If it was presented to Congress the record would have been made.

Seems bogus.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
What would happen if China demanded payment,

Won't happen. As they say, if you owe the bank 100,000 dollars you have got a problem. But if you owe the bank 100 billion dollars, the bank has got a problem.

The fact that USA owes so much money to China is China's problem, not USA's problem. If China demands the money, and if USA refuses to pay, what is China going to do about it? What can China do about it? Not a thing.

So China is not about to demand payment. Sure, they will grumble about it, curse USA for her profligate ways, but in the end, China will accept the payment when it is due, and not demand it before that.

China doesn't have to try to sink USA by demanding early payment, USA is sinking on its own, in its burden of debt and deficit. Both debt and deficits are sky high, and neither party has a will to do anything about it. The deficit is so high under Democrats. And the Republican solution? Cut taxes (that really is their only solution to any economic problem), which will push the deficit even higher.

So rather than demand early payment, China will be patient enough to wait for USA to self destruct.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
We don't, but if China started to cash in their bonds, the price would crash so fast most would be rendered close to worthless, causing their economy to bottom. (we hardly ever know about so called "black swan" - unknown things happening events. I do not think they would or could sell all the bonds.

Quite so, ironsides. I posted my post #89 before I read yours. But as I said there, if you owe 100,000 $ to the bank, you got a problem, if you owe 100 billion, the bank has got a problem. So the fact that USA owes so much money to China is China's problem, and China is not so foolish to demand immediate payment.

If they did, China will have as many problems as USA.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Won't happen. As they say, if you owe the bank 100,000 dollars you have got a problem. But if you owe the bank 100 billion dollars, the bank has got a problem.

The fact that USA owes so much money to China is China's problem, not USA's problem. If China demands the money, and if USA refuses to pay, what is China going to do about it? What can China do about it? Not a thing.

So China is not about to demand payment. Sure, they will grumble about it, curse USA for her profligate ways, but in the end, China will accept the payment when it is due, and not demand it before that.

China doesn't have to try to sink USA by demanding early payment, USA is sinking on its own, in its burden of debt and deficit. Both debt and deficits are sky high, and neither party has a will to do anything about it. The deficit is so high under Democrats. And the Republican solution? Cut taxes (that really is their only solution to any economic problem), which will push the deficit even higher.

So rather than demand early payment, China will be patient enough to wait for USA to self destruct.

I think the U.S.A. plans on growing it's way out of the debt.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yes, and I hope to win the lottery some day. My chances of winning the lottery (and I never buy lottery tickets) are probably higher than USA growing out of its debt.

It would be tough alright, but I think it could be done with lots of discipline and shrewdness over an extended period of say 500 years.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It would be tough alright, but I think it could be done with lots of discipline and shrewdness over an extended period of say 500 years.
I'm thinking that the bozos who created this mess figured the world would be ending soon anyway so why not ride this horse until it drops dead. Well, it would seem it dropped dead a little too soon and that just possibly the world is not coming to an end and now their asses are in the fire. It looks good on them but they took everybody else down with them. Time to give those cretans the boot and come up with something more equitable.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'm thinking that the bozos who created this mess figured the world would be ending soon anyway so why not ride this horse until it drops dead. Well, it would seem it dropped dead a little too soon and that just possibly the world is not coming to an end and now their asses are in the fire. It looks good on them but they took everybody else down with them. Time to give those cretans the boot and come up with something more equitable.

yeah, and a lot of the C.E.O.s who were ripping off $millions were probably within 5 years of retirement and figured by the time the sh*t hit the fan they would be safely camped out in the Bahamas with an alias if necessary. (That BAhamas must be a lovely place to live, pretty well totally populated with back stabbing thieves)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
yeah, and a lot of the C.E.O.s who were ripping off $millions were probably within 5 years of retirement and figured by the time the sh*t hit the fan they would be safely camped out in the Bahamas with an alias if necessary. (That BAhamas must be a lovely place to live, pretty well totally populated with back stabbing thieves)
Of course. It is a British colony designed as a refuge for the rich and crooked.
Oh! Is that a tsunami I see on the horizon? Oooops!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Of course. It is a British colony designed as a refuge for the rich and crooked.
Oh! Is that a tsunami I see on the horizon? Oooops!

I thought the days of the remittance men were gone. Just a different slant to it now. In the old days their embarrassed relatives paid them to stay out of the country- now they steal the money up front and flee the country. Yep, too bad these tsunamis keep happening in the wrong part of the world.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
That is an any economy .
Banks should be owned and strictly controlled by the federal government( that is us) .Let the government make the profits and use it for our country , not the few private individuals.The government would never be in debt ,they would always have all the money they need so there would not be any need for federal tax . That was the situation for the the first 30 years of our country . We can't allow some private individuals to be in control of our economy government and the well being of the country itself? Something should be done in this very matter.I,m coming home.

Yeah, that would be perfect and when the gov't. found itself short of money, no problem, just put on an afternoon shift at the mint until things catch up.

SirJosephPorter

Time Out
Nov 7, 2008
Ontario
I'm thinking that the bozos who created this mess figured the world would be ending soon anyway so why not ride this horse until it drops dead.

That is how politicians think, JLM. They are worried about winning the next election, nothing else. If they can appease the voters by spending more (Democrats) or by cutting taxes (Republicans), that may help them win the next election, who cares about the deficit?

Deficit or debt is just a number, it doesn't mean much to the average voter. Indeed, the average voter probably has no concept as to how much is a trillion. The average voter starts worrying about the deficit and the debt if it impacts his standard of living. By then the problem has become too big, it has become unmanageable.

That is why neither party has a will to do anything about the deficit. any measures taken to curb the deficit will be highly unpopular with the people, it may be political suicide.