The Alt-Right Movement: A New Age of Racism and Xenophobia

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Radical anybodies thrive on other's radicalism. Nasty, greedy, intransigent people who figure that they hold the only Truth and it's "my way or the highway" create their opposites and give them life and purpose.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Excuse me, but aren't all alt-right groups revolting?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
This is where mass immigration can be a good thing. Once no ethnic group is a majority, no ethnic group can hijack the political process to promote, however subtly, its own ethnic agenda.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Norwegian mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik made a neo-Nazi salute as he walked into a courtroom at a high-security prison where judges on Tuesday began reviewing a ruling that his solitary confinement is inhumane.

Dressed in a dark suit, the bearded Breivik stared briefly at reporters while making the salute but did not speak.

Judge Oystein Hermansen asked Breivik not to repeat the salute, saying it insulted the dignity of the court.

“It also disturbs what we are dealing with here, so I ask you not to repeat it,” Hermansen said, brushing aside attempts by Breivik to defend his action.

The 37-year-old right-wing extremist, who killed 77 people in a bomb and shooting rampage in 2011, sued the government last year, saying his solitary confinement, frequent strip searches and the fact that he was often handcuffed during the early part of his incarceration violated his human rights.

Speaking for the state, Fredrik Sejersted said the government’s view is that Breivik’s prison conditions do not violate his human rights in any actual or legal sense.

Describing the killer as Norway’s most expensive prisoner, Sejersted said that “in many ways they are better than (those) of other prisoners to compensate for the fact that he cannot make contact with other inmates.”

“That is far from violating human rights,” he said.

Breivik was convicted of mass murder and terrorism in 2012 and given a 21-year prison sentence that can be extended for as long as he’s deemed dangerous to society. Legal experts say he will likely be locked up for life.

He is being held in isolation in a three-cell complex where he can play video games, watch TV and exercise. He has also complained about the quality of the prison food, having to eat with plastic utensils and not being able to communicate with sympathizers.

video

Norwegian mass murderer Anders Breivik makes Nazi salute during human rights appeal hearing - National | Globalnews.ca

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
The leader of an alt-right group attending California State University, Stanislaus, was caught on video Saturday punching a woman in the face at a protest in Berkeley.

Nathan Damigo was seen in a video posted on Saturday striking a woman, who immediately fell to the ground. The shot of Damigo, in a blue buttoned-down shirt with rolled up sleeves, was 31 seconds into a more than four-minute video taken from the streets of downtown Berkeley.

video

http://www.modbee.com/news/local/turlock/article144886889.html

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
my my my, and that coming from someone who claims the commonazi EU is not a dictatorship
(which it is by definition as we have seen)
define hypocrite
:)
I guess putting the jews on trains was OK in your world eh?
just don't punch them in the face

"The Benefits of Leftist Violence

It pushes fence-sitters into our arms.
Between the attacks against Trump supporters, thuggish protests against Milo Yiannopoulos at college campuses, and the murder of police officers by black militants, political violence appears to be here to stay. Scenes of black-clad protesters smashing windows and ATMs is frightening to Americans, but it’s common in other countries. As someone who has lived abroad, let me say that political violence is normal—and it can be useful."
https://www.amren.com/commentary/2017/02/benefits-leftist-violence/

Radical anybodies thrive on other's radicalism. Nasty, greedy, intransigent people who figure that they hold the only Truth and it's "my way or the highway" create their opposites and give them life and purpose.

wow I stand corrected
;)
you do look in the mirror

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
You know I want to be surprised that people are falling over themselves defending an ExMarine and self proclaimed White Supremacist Fascist felon for sucker punching then then trying to stomp an unsuspecting female half his size.

Damigo is an Iraq War veteran and convicted felon who was released from prison in 2014 after serving five years for armed robbery.

He is currently unemployed, living on a family compound in Oakdale, CA.

And this is proof that all the "she hit him first!" stuff is nonsense.

Damingo? That doesn't sound American to me........

live action video

https://gfycat.com/WeightySecondhandDragon

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The rise of fascism is on the increase no doubt and anarchy is the future it holds.
When fascism collapsed in German it looked like a giant ant hill someone kicked
apart as one post war journalist said. It started with Making Germany Great Again
and it ended when the world decided it had enough and sent the fascists back to
hell where they belong.
America can bully many but it will meet its match with North Korea not because
NK is more powerful but because the enemies of America will come together and
America will not be so great

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I wonder why they are afraid to pick on Muslims .........?

The Southern Poverty Law Center filed a lawsuit Tuesday against the publisher and founder of a neo-Nazi website that called for the harassment of a Jewish woman and her family in Whitefish.

Filed in the U.S. District Court of Montana in Missoula against Andrew Anglin, publisher of The Daily Stormer, the lawsuit alleges the defendant fomented a barrage of crude, hateful and anti-Semitic voicemails, social media comments, emails and letters, including Christmas cards, against Tanya Gersh, her husband, and 12-year-old son.

"Hickory dickory dock, the kike ran up the clock. The clock struck three and Internet Nazi trolls gassed the rest of them," read one comment Gersh received on social media, according to the complaint; the user also posted "an altered image of Ms. Gersh being sprayed with a cloud of green gas."

The onslaught of attacks incited by Anglin invaded Gersh's privacy, inflicted emotional distress, violated Montana's Anti-Intimidation Act, and constitutes actual malice, the complaint said.

Anglin called for a "troll storm" against Gersh – and included her and her family's contact information – in a December 2016 story in which he accused her of trying to extort money from Richard Spencer's mother. Richard Spencer is a national leader of a movement that mixes racism, white nationalism and populism; based part-time in Whitefish, he runs an organization dedicated to the "future of people of European descent."

Gersh, also represented by Montana lawyer John Morrison, alleges in the complaint she has experienced "severe emotional and physical distress" as a result of the troll storm. Instead of ice skating and skiing, she goes to trauma therapy, according to the court document.

"This attack has been one long nightmare that has changed me forever in so many ways," Gersh said in a statement provided in the Southern Poverty Law Center's news release. "No one should endure what I've experienced. And with the love and support of my family and others, we will take a stand against hate."

Based in Ohio, Anglin did not immediately respond to an email seeking comment. He earlier called for – and then postponed – an armed march in Whitefish on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.

The complaint outlines the political climate in Whitefish and interaction between Gersh and Sherry Spencer, Richard Spencer's mother, that preceded the stories on The Daily Stormer. The Daily Stormer has a tab called "The Jewish Problem" and it posts a picture of Pepe the Frog, associated with racism, drawn with swastikas in its eyes.

"The day after Ms. Spencer's Medium post, Mr. Anglin began posting articles on The Daily Stormer parroting Ms. Spencer's allegations against Ms. Gersh and calling for a troll storm against her," said the court document. Anglin wrote, "Let's Hit Em Up. Are y'all ready for an old fashioned Troll Storm?"

The Daily Stormer's followers responded with a “tsunami of threats” via email, social media and voicemail, the complaint said:
"Thanks for demonstrating why your race needs to be collectively ovened," said one threat.

"You will be driven to the brink of suicide & We will be there to take pleasure in your pain & eventual end," said another.

But the complaint said the language didn't bother Gersh as much as other messages: "The calls that most disturbed Ms. Gersh consisted only of the sound of guns being fired."

Anglin also "urged his followers to seek Ms. Gersh out in person: 'And hey – if you're in the area, maybe you should stop by and tell her in person what you think of her actions.'"

Anglin has since published 30 stories similar to the first, and most of them "urge his readers to continue their harassment of Ms. Gersh and her family and associates,” the lawsuit said. He has called Jews "a vicious diseased race of evil monsters" and "a terrorist group."

The publisher also has targeted Gersh’s husband and son, calling the boy a “scamming little kike” and “creepy little faggot.” “A Twitter user with the handle ‘Kaiser Wilhelm II,’ the name of an anti-Semitic German emperor, tagged Ms. Gersh’s son in a tweet that read, ‘psst, kid, theres a free Xbox One inside this oven.’ The tweet included a photograph of an oven.”

Another image titled "Daily Stormer Presents" shows pictures of Gersh, her child, and two other Whitefish residents who also are Jewish superimposed on a picture of the Auschwitz concentration camp; the complaint includes the image. Anglin also posted a threatening image of an armored soldier with shield depicting a crossed-out star of David; the soldier pulls the tongue of a monster and the image was captioned, "Be a White Warrior and Help Smite the Parasite."

As a result of Anglin's provocations and the ensuing harassment, Gersh's physical appearance has changed with weight gain and hair loss, the complaint said. For the first time, it said, her doctor has prescribed antidepressants, Valium, and acupuncture.

"Andrew Anglin knew he had an online army primed to attack with the click of a mouse. We intend to hold him accountable for the suffering he has caused Ms. Gersh and to send a strong message to those who use their online platforms as weapons of intimidation."

Updated: Southern Poverty Law Center, Whitefish woman take on Daily Stormer | Montana & Regional | missoulian.com