Thatcher makes appeal to Tories

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Thatcher makes appeal

Was Reagan a vampire or more like a Renfield? Mulroney was definitely a Renfield, Harper is more like one of the rats that vampires have to live on when there are no people around. Categorizing Reagan is a little tougher though...he was so happy and friendly, yet he acted a vampire. Maybe he was a werepolitician?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

We all have our fetishes, Toro. Yours is more bizarre than most, granted, but at least you aren't chasing strangers' sheep around a field.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Derry farms goats, I think not. More to the point, he's too lazy to mow the weeds, so he figured out a way to get somebody to pay him not to mow.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
Margaret Thatcher admitted to hospital after feeling faint

A teaser:

LONDON — Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher was admitted to hospital on Wednesday after feeling faint.

Thatcher, who governed Britain from 1979 to 1990, turned 80 in October and has grown frail in recent years following a series of small strokes. The Conservative Party said she would be kept in Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London overnight as a precaution and doctors were confident she would be well enough to leave Thursday morning.

Hospital spokesman Mark Purcell said Thatcher had been brought to the emergency room about 5 p.m. "She has had a number of tests and she will remain in hospital overnight as a precaution. She will be assessed by doctors in the morning," he said. "Her condition is stable and comfortable and she is now resting." [/teaser]

Well even though I did not always agree with her policy's, I do hope she recovers. She was a real conservative unlike "W" or "H" (Harper)