That Wolf Kitty I Mentioned

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Thanks Karrie - ElBarto - the guys like cat critters too and what about all the dog lovers and bird lovers.... lots to chat about.... we had some posts a while back about pets....

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Thanks Karrie - ElBarto - the guys like cat critters too and what about all the dog lovers and bird lovers.... lots to chat about.... we had some posts a while back about pets....
If i start talking about my bird , its going to get dirty
Yes I have a red bird i call a cardinal

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I think as long as your bird has more than one eye, we are likely safe. :D

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
There is no doubt I am half mad so I can't resist putting up one more chapter to the story of my friend....

Yesterday after I wrote about my friend and her cats - I drove over to her former home where an Open House was going on - most of the people had gone - one couple and the realtor were walking through. I had the place to myself to again stroll about the rooms for the last time and remember the laughter and the deep talks about her illness and what would happen to her critters.

It was a rough few moments for me because empty rooms, no matter how tarted up, without the beautiful, richly endowed warm woman who made those rooms her home, were now only empty space.

We can all make a differences in our spaces... and because when we leave life there are only the memories within those who cared about us. It is important we leave love behind if we want to be remembered. It isn't about living at all, but how we loved.

Some people are afraid to let go and enjoy - even love others for fear of being hurt if they give too much. This lady feared nothing about giving all she could and months after her death, is still alive and well within those who knew her.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Aw Twila I am sorry .... you haven't been around so I can't apologize....

Thanks Unforgiven for reminding me this topic was about Twila's critter....not about my friend.

I'll ask the mods later if they want me to move my stuff out of here...

Curio

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
No no no just turn it into a kitty and hugs thread.
problem solve.
If twila doesn't like it we'll hug her and pet her till she purrs too.
i could always do it myself if no one else will :roll:

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
No no no just turn it into a kitty and hugs thread.
problem solve.
If twila doesn't like it we'll hug her and pet her till she purrs too.
i could always do it myself if no one else will :roll:

I agree with El Barto. Plenty of room to talk about associated things. Kitties is kitties after all.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Thanks guys - it's just that I turned it into a vanity thing.... about me and my friend ... not enough about her critters....

Anyway I'll let Twila decide and I'll move along if she would like that....

Hugs are good tho..... anytime....

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
That's a beautiful addition to your first post Curio. And it ties in so nicely with the animals and the little guy that needs a home. And it is not a vanity thing, it is about connection. You connected with a special woman that had a special connection with her kitties. That's love.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Have no fear...talking kitties in a kitty thread is not, in my mind, changing the subject or topic. Now if somehow this became a political thread or pissing contest that would be different.

Chatting cats is OK! After all this is ME. Goat talk(non sexual) sheep talk, cow talk, horse talk, chicken talk, bird talk, lizard talk, fish talk, dog talk it's all ok with me!

Any idea of the pedigree Twila?
This little kitty is 100% natural breeding. No man hand involved. The colouring sure is amazing though eh?

Last edited:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Curio, that was a great story. I don't think that lady would have survived half as long or had any kind of quality had it not been for her cats. The deep thrumming purr soothes not just the soul but the body. The warmth of the cats body along with that deep purr is healing.

It was a rough few moments for me because empty rooms, no matter how tarted up, without the beautiful, richly endowed warm woman who made those rooms her home, were now only empty space.
This is why they say "you can never go home again" I hate that feeling.

Reactions: Sal

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Thanks for being ok with the break in your Wolf Kitty story Twila

I have a lot of guiltnot offering to take care of the cats myself as she was very concerned but her grandson moved in with her and stayed on after she died until they were adopted out.

The doc would not even let me have one - and I wouldn't split up the three fellas and the nutty Calicos... with my lungs it wouldn't have been a good idea...

As it turned out I think leaving them prolonged her life...she had a reason to continue being a good patient and staying with us longer than she may have had the cats been removed....

Plus the addition of the two acrobats helped a lot to keep her laughing...

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
oh geeTwila ,does this mean theres no hugging and petting to change your mind then?
Hmm sounds too easy to me

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
oh geeTwila ,does this mean theres no hugging and petting to change your mind then?
Hmm sounds too easy to me
well I wouldn't want to disappoint you there, El Barto...so for you to post anything not related to my kitty you must first hug and pet me until I change my mind....I love hugs...and pets...I do..really, but I shall not make it easy for you..(I understand the chase is more fun anyways.)