Terrorist Deniers

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
I think not said:
the war on "terror" is a distraction from the real threats: carbon emissions and Pat Robertson.

I heard this today:
Pat Robertson is telling the press that he can "press [lift] 1000 lbs with his legs".

The best NFLers can do about 600lbs.

So now I agree with Pat Robertson, heck, I would do whatever he says - he must really be strong. And God tells him and Bush 2 different things on the same topics

Ya, you got on the right side alright.

Karlin
- feeling rather silly now, after dissing Pat Robertson, before I heard how much he can press with his legs!!

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Nice post #juan, by the same premise you should start to pack and leave all of Canada to their rightful owners, in case you don't know who they are, they're aboriginals.

The rest of the occupants of North and South America will follow suit, you lead the way.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Re: RE: Terrorist Deniers

DurkaDurka said:
You also stole Celine Dion from us... don't forget that, and congratulations for having her torture Las Vegas audiences for the next couple years. :D

Yes... that was a mistake. Can you take her back?

We'll keep Neve Campbell though... she's hot.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Re: RE: Terrorist Deniers

aeon said:
EagleSmack said:
Listen... for sake of argument. Lets just say America pulled out of Iraq and let the Middle East be. Lets say we left Israel out to dry... no better yet... lets say Isreal found a new homeland right here in the US. We'll give them Montana.

After all is said and done... they would STILL want to destroy the west and our way of life. They say it over and over and over. They do not like us and that means Canada too. To them, we are immoral and deserve nothing more than a good killing or conversion by the sword.

I have a question for you, Who started a war based on speculation and invaded a country that was already devastated by the west in the last 15 years in iraq? who support blindly a country, that has been illegally occupied a land for more than 35 years? and has violated 65 UN resolution.

now i ask you , who is destroying their life??does any arab nation that are illegally occupying our land?? nope and not even close to it, now do you know how many muslim are dead directly from our arrogant decision??

The one who says they want to destroy the west and our way of life, is our leaders, not them.

You see now, why i don t support this scum bag war, you have guys like you , who are sitting confortably on their f.a.t a.s.s, sent troops on the other side of the planet where most of you, doesnt even know where is iraq and middle east,all of this based on a lie, killing innoncent peoples in the name of freedom-retarded arguments.

Sorry guys, but we are not better than them, very far from the truth.

We can always count on you to take a civil debate into the pits

First off... I don't have a phat azz. :wink: Secondly when I was 18 I joined the Marines and spent four years and was sent overseas to fight. But now I am too old and have been out of the "biz" of war fighting for many years. I don't think a squad of 20 year olds want a 40 year old squad ldr who hasn't touched an M-16 in years.

Furthermore, just because one has not served doesn't mean he has no right to support the war. Perhaps you should take your self and protest full time. Quit your job and go over there and do something. Go ahead. Why should only people who support the war have to shut up or go fight? Why don't you get from behind the PC and do something more productive to support your crusade... or in your case... jihad.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Jay said:
Let's take this hypothetical place,

We'll call it Palestine. The people there are at least ninety five percent Arab Muslims with a smattering of Christians, Jews, etc. These people have lived and farmed and made their home in this country for over twelve hundred years. The Jews, who's ancestors were driven out of this country by the Pharoahs a couple thousand years ago, had control of Palestine for a total less than four hundred years, and that was almost two centuries earlier.

That is hypothetical because that isn't what happened.

Had the Arabs not attacked the new state of Israel they wouldn't be in the mess they are in.

The same reasoning here, as a nazi who thought, had the jews not stole the Clothing german economy( acc to nazi propaganda), they wouldnt have been a genocide on jews, you see how ridiculus is to come with this?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
aeon said:
The same reasoning here, as a nazi who thought, had the jews not stole the Clothing german economy( acc to nazi propaganda), they wouldnt have been a genocide on jews, you see how ridiculus is to come with this?

Godwin's Law says you're done. 8)

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
#juan said:
Typical response of the ignorant.

As a moderator you were and are supposed to be above this type of stuff.

Just because he disagrees with you does not make him ignorant. And you have the power to snip his retorts.

I don't know what he said but I know what provoked him to say it.

Let us all be fair and those moderators who are on the other side of the issue should not abuse their powers to add and delete posts that are for or against.

Dialoge and debate is what spurns this great forum.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
If French governement would have done half of the dirty tricks, that the us governement did to americans,the whole bush administrations would be crucified right now on the effel tower.

and here another terrorist denyer, and this time, it is called the bush administration.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/events/newsnight/1645527.stm

I received a phone call from a high-placed member of a US intelligence agency. He tells me that while there's always been constraints on investigating Saudis, under George Bush it's gotten much worse. After the elections, the agencies were told to "back off" investigating the Bin Ladens and Saudi royals, and that angered agents.

I showed lawyer Michael Wildes our FBI documents. One of the Khobar Towers bombers was represented by Wildes, who thought he had useful intelligence for the US. He also represents a Saudi diplomat who defected to the USA with 14,000 documents which Wildes claims implicates Saudi citizens in financing terrorism and more. Wildes met with FBI men who told him they were not permitted to read all the documents. Nevertheless, he tried to give them to the agents.

What a great governement you guys have, and you guys ask why guys like me, doesnt believe in those ridicoulus war, seriously the war on withches made more sense than this.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
aeon said:
If French governement would have done half of the dirty tricks, that the us governement did to americans,the whole bush administrations would be crucified right now on the effel tower.

Except when they build nuclear reactors for the Israelis, right?