Tehran contest offers $50,000 prize for best Holocaust cartoon

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
They are advanced enough for the stinking Misraelis to whine continuously for decades about exactly that advancement. If the Iranians were as bloodthirsty as Misrael they would have destroyed that nest of thieves and liars years ago. They have the ability to do that in several hours.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Back on topic: Iran could be a great contributor to this world, but they choose hate over advancement. It's pathetic really.
Did they really? If the contest was about Mohammad and held in France it would (and has) be promoted as the way freedom of expression goes and that is all there is to be said about the topic. (or go to jail)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We aren't trading emotions here, we are trying to make $50k. If there was a 'we' in my post it was 'you' being the one that would suffer your suggested fate rather than it being me. Does that sound like a caring partner?? No, is the correct answer.
You cause emotions in me all the time. Joy in that I am about as opposite to you as it gets.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
We aren't trading emotions here, we are trying to make $50k. If there was a 'we' in my post it was 'you' being the one that would suffer your suggested fate rather than it being me. Does that sound like a caring partner?? No, is the correct answer.
You cause emotions in me all the time. Joy in that I am about as opposite to you as it gets.

It's an Internet forum, shouldn't believe everything you read online... Shows your not just a stupid idiot, but a gullible stupid idiot. :lol:

Do they even show loonie tunes on TV anymore?

Boomerang Channel - oh sorry forgot you're a Canadian, you don't get that :lol:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=048l3s3FfsA

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Did they really? If the contest was about Mohammad and held in France it would (and has) be promoted as the way freedom of expression goes and that is all there is to be said about the topic. (or go to jail)

The French have been equally hard on the Israeli's. Here's the difference though, the Holocaust happened, there's scores of evidence. In regard to that other guy, he's yet to be proven as a prophet of the almighty. In fact, that almighty has yet to be proven, by any religion.

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
Then they cry around about someone drawing pictures of the prophet Mohammad, go figure
we're crying for what we saw not for what they Imagine .
THESE NUMBERS ARE HUMAN ...
crying for Iraq 900000 just in 2012
crying for yemen 21000 just in ten month
crying for pilgrims were killed by Saudis 8000 in one day
crying for Nigerian innocent Muslims 1000 in one they
crying for our victims in Imposed war 1000000 in eight year
crying for victims of Balcan war 1000000 in 1 year
crying for 10000000 Iraninans those were dead for famine ( causes by Uk during WWI in Iran )
crying for 60000000 casualties of WWII ( all of them , not just an Specific group)
crying for now , for Iraq for Syria
CRYING FOR SOME BLIND PERSONS , SOME RACISTS , SOME ZEALOUSES , SOME GULLIBLES

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I think they are very brave and capable people and I support thier art contest completely.
If you can draw a simple cartoon I would be happy to split any prize 50/50, that is $25K for 10 minutes work. We wouldn't even have to worry about it being published within our own borders.
Along with the graveyard with no crosses the next frame could show 6M in a corner of a yard that holds 70M graves which fills the yard in the 3rd and last frame, unless Jesus pulling them back from said grave would fit in with the general theme. Any problems we hang it on Bloomer. Ca-ching

info@irancartoon.com

I'd figure those Camel Fukkers wouldn't worry about animal abuse. :lol:
They ride them to the brothels, it is the oil-workers from the west that mixed that tradition up.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
I love some of the comments here even if I don't agree with some of them.
How the hell can the government of Iran hold up Mo as sacred then fly in
the face of others?
Iran is caught in the middle of their own cultural revolution they want to be
respected while disrespecting others very interesting concept on the world
stage

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

Iranian media cites organizers as saying competition scheduled for June 2016 is expected to draw in participants from 50 countries.

An international cartoon contest held in Tehran is set this year to focus on the Holocaust, offering a $50,000 cash prize to the winner.

The organizers of the 11th Tehran International Cartoon Biennial announced on Wednesday that the competition scheduled for June 2016 was expected to draw in participants from 50 countries, according to Iran's semi-official IRNA news agency.....

That is true.

I like your answer. I can expect people who believed the holocaust was real to hold back and not go around shooting editors :lol:

I say we call in our American special op team. Nuk the whole city in response �� Laugh out loud

or make a full length feature film about the prophet Muhammad. Monty Python Style :lol:

It's the 11th of these things, so it's not new. I bet most
of us have never heard of this, as it's just an attention
***** of a competition and a non-event.

Maybe we should ignore it like the civilized adults that
we are in most of the western world. Set the example
that we claim we wish the terrorists should follow.